Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

A hell of a lot cheaper, and it's an easy job too it seems!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

vtec wrote: »
    yeah it would wouldnt it,., and having that amount of rounds aswell over the average 25ish sniper.,lol, im gonna up the batter in mine to 9.6 aswell so its gonna fire like a crazed maniac., :D

Crazied maniac?! well i know i'm gonna keep in your good books!
    perish the thought of that many rounds hiting with accuracy!

one word.......ouch!:D

We'll have to start an SL9 full auto sniper team lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Goooooooooooooooooodmorning Skirmishnam

Gatling wrote: »
    Goooooooooooooooooodmorning Skirmishnam

good morning lol:D

• Advertisement

G36 - SL9 s cheap gits it will still be a g36 in drag

True but it would be a very accurate G36 in drag!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., yep, and do exactly the same job., :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Speaking of G36's in drag I threw a silencer on my G36c the other day. What you reckon? Yay or nay :D

Crappy phone camera quality pic :(

g36silencer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

yay man, i like it!!!:D

• Advertisement

I like it, im waiting for mine to arrive form ehobby., its a long rifle as it is though so might be uncomfortable to use., ill just stick it on the MP5 instead if o dont like it ., :)

iceage wrote: »
    yay man, i like it!!!:D

Sound thanks. I got this silencer for my M4 originally but it looks way better on the G36c I reckon.

Its a troy element m4 silencer. Got it off eirsoft. Wish I could get my hands on a Maruii tracer unit however. Surprised the chinese never cloned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

matter of time i believe, vids all over youtube, not sure of the make but if i know the chinese they'll be in there with a clone!!

i took the silencer off the p90 and put it on the M4 looks a lot better

got any pics gatling? im gonna make my M4 into a sniper-ish kinda thing but dunno if it'll look crap.,

il post a picture later if i get my poxy phone sorted,it looks ok,but the M4 is to short for a decent sniper look ,the more you add to the they end up looking fat

yeah im kinda going for that look, want it to look like it could win a war all by itself.,lol :D
    I was thinking of putting a launcher on it but i think id prefer the sniper look coz theres loads of people with the launchers now., I have a red dot sight on it at the mo but im gonna get something magnafied for it, i got the sight today in the post from ehobby for free., :D.,

magnified wont need it feck all range on the m4 clone versions

yeah but it'll look cool.,lol, and im gonna have the whole thing open again when i get the new fire selector switch so i might upgrade a few things while i have it striped., have t get it crono'd so i know how much i have to play with though, id say its in the high 200s at the moment.,

you might be suprised on the preformance ,im replacing everything to make it into a support weapon,it all depends on the look you want and how your going to use the gun in a skirmish

• Advertisement

ill probably never use it really to be honest, the g36 is more portable, more accurate and higher rof than then M4 so its more so just a project piece,., im gonna bring in on saturday though and see what its like in a game. none of the snipers are gonna have a great range really, its more about being sneaky i suppose., just as bush, err, i mean liam,.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

you might be suprised on the preformance ,im replacing everything to make it into a support weapon,it all depends on the look you want and how your going to use the gun in a skirmish

box mag on an m4 does not a support weapon make :)

If you want a support weapon, just buy a proper one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

kdouglas wrote: »
    box mag on an m4 does not a support weapon make :)

If you want a support weapon, just buy a proper one

But they're sooo expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

hoplite wrote: »
    Speaking of G36's in drag I threw a silencer on my G36c the other day. What you reckon? Yay or nay :D

Crappy phone camera quality pic :(

g36silencer.jpg

Most definatley yay!!!!!!:D:D
    I might get a silencer for my M4 ifd it looks as good as Gatling says

id love to spend on a support weapon , but the m4 is going to have to do for the moment ,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

kdouglas wrote: »

Yes they are!

As this model still has g box issues, and cylinder gaps to beat the band.

May be fixed now but such is the realm of the early new model clone.

You still may need to repair it, its very likely infact, these issues are still there until they improve the aeg.

Its too early to say they are being sold in a condition that does not need work, I havnt heard yet.

I must post pics of my M4 later, hilarious looking thing with it's scope and nade launcher lol the silencer is awesome looking i planned on having a G36C with silencer and red dot for skirmishing next year, i've fallen in love with G36's recently for some reason, portability being the main reason i'm getting one

Yep I have a few aegs but I always keep coming back to the G36c cos of its great performance and general coolness :)

Was sizing it up for a grenade launcher the other day might be too much :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

hoplite wrote: »
    Was sizing it up for a grenade launcher the other day might be too much :confused:

:D
    Never too much!!!
    That's the law!!

At least that's what I told my wife this evening when she saw the credit card statement:eek: They're investments... I cried:o

Get it m8:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement