Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODMORNING SKIRMISHNAM ,one more mustang the EURO STANG coming soon,

pollpubimg62813mustanggiugiarocon01.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

na you dont want that you want this
    santa getting me one of these for airsoft
    http://www.ifilm.com/video/2825552

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Probably picking it up from here
    http://www.russiantruck.co.uk/

Found that site while looking to get a fixer-upper

isnt that sean curtis's tank in goldeneye.

nonex when is your tank coming been waiting ages

Gatling wrote: »
    isnt that sean curtis's tank in goldeneye.

nonex when is your tank coming been waiting ages

when he sells to me, i'd say it will be next year, i think he said sometime in march i hope

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

your buying a fukin TANK!!
    deadly!, how much is a tank?

More importantly, what type of tank and does it have an operational power plant

if its one of seans it should be fully operational,what do u think was in the golden eye video ,

If it's operational I would like to volunteer for any maintenance duties. I'm qualified on gas turbine and diesel powerplant units!

I would love to get a BTR some day or a BRDM for personal use. If I did get a BRDM I wouldn't be able to help myself but to drive it to work.

commander bond -aka Dex is there anything you dont do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Just want to clarify the hi capa I mentioned before in this thread is being sold.

I mentioned that I would probably sell it eventually while discussing its issues, and received two offers in this thread for it, if I was going to sell it.

I since decided to sell it and pm'd the guys who were interested to give them a heads up before I made a for sale thread, as they had offered first, I felt that it was fair they had first refusal.

I have since received a pm regarding accusations I was starting a bidding war between the two guys and that I was selling out of the ads section.

I just want to clarify, they offered to buy, rather than me offering to sell, and I had no intentions of breaking the rules.

I pm'd both of them to clarify who wanted it, as I had already fixed the price and they had an agreement between them as to who as getting it, I wasnt sure who.

And I communicated via pm as they had made first offers and an ad thread was unnecessary in my eyes.

I just wanted to clarify this as I received accusations of intentional rule breaking and starting a bidding war, this was not my intention.

In future I will start a thread regardless, this reply is purely to explain to who ever made the complaints that my intentions were honourable, and that I thought it fair to give first refusal to the two guy who offered to buy.

Thanks.

commander bond -aka Dex is there anything you dont do

Haha, yeah I get that a lot. I've got quite a varied background with things I guess. I don't like not knowing things so I learn everything I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

Sean's selling as a shell
    it might not remain that way but what the hey

here's something for my fellow bored peeps
    More T4BB'S photos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Foxy-07

Ot64_skot_APC_for_sale%20028.jpg

Try get that personel carrier for HRTA:)

Thats a BTR, the one I mentioned above that I was considering getting. The only two things holding me off getting it are the price (I still haven't gotten an estimate on it) and the size. I haven't got a place to store it while I'm working on it yet. Thats why I'd probably be more likely to get the BDRM. I have a garage large enough to comfortable accomodate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Foxy-07 wrote: »
    Ot64_skot_APC_for_sale%20028.jpg

Try get that personel carrier for HRTA:)

Wait till Jing gong do a clone, then get that.

Gizmodeon wrote: »

here's something for my fellow bored peeps
    More T4BB'S photos

bebo wrote: »
    No can Do!
    think we have to be on your friends list to see that giz.,

Gizmodeon wrote: »

dont say that, hang on project stang .

1.tank shell .
    1.V8 5 litre supercharged /twin turbo engine
    1.mustang badge
    1.tin ,big tin of highland green paint.
    1 .steve mcqueen wannabe me ,
    1 M50 road not gun,
    =lots of fun

Ironically, as overly powerful as that engine is, you'd still need something with a lot more power and torque. And somehow make a gearbox to match. Yes I said make. I don't think even Caroll Shelby could imagine a gearbox for one of his trademark supercharged engines that would mesh with a track system too well.

spoilsport

• Advertisement

I'm an engineer, we're kind of like god when it comes to ideas like that. We give'th (Ferrari P4/5) and we take'th away (V8 Hemi powered BTR)

has to be a way of inbreeding a tank and a mustang,dont like the ferrari p4/5 its over enginenered, give me a lamborgini diablo

has to be a way of inbreeding a tank and a mustang,dont like the ferrari p4/5 its over enginenered, give me a lamborgini diablo

nah i wouldnt be into the rarri either, its just a poser version of the Maserati MC12 really, but i wouldnt have a lambo either, give me an NSX-R anyday.,:D
    as for a petrol engine in a tank, i dont think it'll ever happen.,lol

vtec wrote: »
    nah i wouldnt be into the rarri either, its just a poser version of the Maserati MC12 really, but i wouldnt have a lambo either, give me an NSX-R anyday.,:D
    as for a petrol engine in a tank, i dont think it'll ever happen.,lol
    ahh but the Mas MC is just an enzo in drag .at least lambo's are original

The P4/5 isn't over engineered. It's perfect. I'm not a Ferrari man by any stretch but that's a piece of quality. It's a one off.

If I had a choice over anything though I'd probably take a DB9 or an SLR AMG. I like my comfort. Both of those have silly amounts of performance without losing the comforts of driving. I want air con, I want a cd player and I want carbon-ceramic disc brakes.

Supercars are meant to be silly. A lambo is a supercar. It's not something you take to work. I wouldn't touch one, they're track day cars or showing off cars. If I want one of those I'll get me an Aerial Atom or a CCXR. Or even a Zonda F

as for petrol in tanks ,the american's are working on a 2 man tank that can be used in urban areas cqb where an mbt cant operate

keep an eye out for one of these for my tank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rny-xutum0c

this one fits the mustang
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1E_OBPpEVs&feature=related
    NakedDex wrote: »
    I'm an engineer, we're kind of like god when it comes to ideas like that. We give'th (Ferrari P4/5) and we take'th away (V8 Hemi powered BTR)

here you are dex i what to see you in this the next time you are at hrta
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlUbZhsxcWI&feature=related

the konig ccx is fecking beautiful ,just released a new ccxr with 888hp under the bonnet and a full sized rear wing . the STIG beware.
    0-60=2.9 sec

http://www.koenigsegg.com/edition/index.asp?menu=2

nonex what can i say your the man,
    tank +mustang=joyride

• Advertisement

those links dont work for me nonex? is it just me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement