Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Out of Season 2024

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭BK5

Violent Night is on one of the Sky Movies channels right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Out in a bar in westport tonight and the beer mats were jameson Christmas ones. Made me smile anyway.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭POBox19

Battery powered fairy lights with timer still running on a bush outside the back door in April. How long will they last?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,384 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Savage voice cast there. I only found out Fiona Shaw was Irish this year. I must have been living under a rock.

• Advertisement

Home Alone getting it's monthly airing on Film4 I see 😊

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Picked up Gingerbread washing up liquid in Mr.Price today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Id say that taste nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,267 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I like to pretend their early!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Getting earlier every year!

**shakes fist**

Mortimer and Whitehouse gone fishing Christmas special was on telly earlier.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It's Christmas in Poplar! 🎅

My Mrs went & bought a new matt for outside our front door, so the Christmas one finally got binned!! Did well to last until the may b/h weekend in fairness.

Oh and a heads up to anyone who listens to the 'Cant wait for Christmas' podcast, Aprils episode discusses 'Christmas shoes'

🤮

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I got an email newsletter from Lookfantastic.com this morning that included a bit about their Christmas shop being open! Not sure if that is a year round thing or not

• Registered Users Posts: 6,384 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I watched the Holdovers last night not realising it was a film set at Christmas (the director doesn't want it considered just a Christmas film but its deffo more definitively a Christmas film than die hard).

It was a lovely gentle watch. The way it was filmed made it feel nostalgic and even though I hadn't seen it before it felt familiar. It had some melancholy but overall I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Think there's a bit of the new irish film 'So That they may face the rising sun' is set at Christmas

Advertisement