Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popular things you aren't fond of

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 PP Lee

Running and doing marathons. I have absolutely zero interest whatsoever in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,143 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Ah rugby is a simple game, the ball must go backwards to go forward😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Tea and coffee. Never been a fan of hot drinks in general (except hot whiskey), but tea just looks like mud water. Coffee smells nice, but has a horrible taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Ketchup - rancid stuff.

Eggs - the Devil's testicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

And I wouldn't be fond of drinking, but when I do go at it, I do go at it awful and very hard. I do have 45 pints in about 2 hours. I'd have a packet of crips then and maybe an auld packet of peanuts, and I'd go for probably... well, I'd have 3 more anyway! And I'd get up the following morning and Maureen would have the fry on. And I'd go at it again! And there'd be no **** stopping me. I'd take the shirt off any man's back. Bastards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Finally. I could have written that post myself word for word my friends all think I'm a freak. Love the smell of coffee, way too bitter taste though.

On topic the beach. Never got the attraction. Sand everywhere even up your hole, can't get rid of it plus the sheer boredom just lying/sitting there for hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭sporina

raw onions - of any colour/variety

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Ham sandwiches

GAA

Crossover vehicles like the Tiguan etc.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭thereiver

Theres no new rock groups that have had hits in the top 20 for years

Tattoos nose piercings

Heavy metal music

Rugby gaa tennis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

Reality TV

• Registered Users Posts: 8,955 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Getting married.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Timfy

All the hate for Rugby has reminded me of this quote;

Rugby is a hooligans sport played by gentlemen

Football (soccer) is a gentleman's sport played by hooligans

Anyway, I don't care for soccer, too much use of diving as a tactic and players who fall over clutching their shins if you so much as fart on them!

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gym_imposter

Cycling ( no issue with cyclists) , I cycle eight miles about five days per week, being doing it for almost two years now, still don't get the appeal

Watching cycling on TV is easily the world's most boring sport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

I never get this.

If you have to drastically change the primary flavour of something, you don't actually like that thing

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Picnics or eating outdoors in general. I've never been someone who enjoys sitting on grass. My hips/groins are so **** I can never feel comfortable.

In general outdoor eating happens in the summer in the summer bees and wasps are about. I can never relax eating outdoors for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,816 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Mediocre, mostly junk Irish food somehow elevated by some as food of the gods; Tayto crisps, Brennans Bread, Club Orange, most common pork sausage, rasher and pudding brands. Chicken fillet rolls. Jambons.

Fizzy drinks in general. Coca Cola is awful shite.

Weddings. Unless they are a departure from the norm, they are predictable, set piece bore fests.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,363 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Have to agree with the eating outdoors comment. Massively overrated.

I think weddings are "popular" but most people put up with them rather than enjoy them: they are largely a long drawn out and expensive waste of a good weekend. Once you've been to a couple you've been to them all - it's actually depressing how entirely similar and off the shelf they can all feel after a while. I think there's more romance in a registry office tbh.

• Advertisement

You've basically demolished the entire fundamentals of numerous cultures main cuisine

Where would the likes of indian food be without added spices ?

Almost every dish has something added for flavour?

Chicken wings/drumsticks, a lot of work for very little meat, and messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

They make lovely sandwiches along with Tayto crisps. And it has to be Brennan's bread of course.

I knew that someone would just have to attempt that comparison.

taking something and augmenting, enhancing, or balancing flavour is completely different to obliterating the primary flavour (because you don't like it).

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭orourkeda1

The beatles

https://www.orourkeda.blog

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭Tork

GAA shorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭Tork

Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Now there's a triumph of marketing if ever there was one. As well as being overpriced, they're sickly sweet and unpleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,683 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ed fooking Sheerhan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,774 ✭✭✭griffin100

I find soccer, golf and tennis to be mind numbingly boring to watch (especially soccer). However I can watch cycling for hours on end, much to my wife’s annoyance.

Advertisement