Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Clerical officers 2023 - Mod warning post #306

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Stretch1432

Would be careful saying your exact number in oom . You are identifying yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Unoriginal.

Glad to finally have the results but I’d love to know if I have any chance of being interviewed in the next few months haha. At least it’s moving though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Has anyone been called for an interview for Wexford yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OYBig

Also in Offaly and got the results yesterday (Thursday)...

Post edited by Nody on

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:

This is your only warning; from this point forward if you post your exakt number it stays up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 AJ767

In Sligo and haven't received anything yet, when did you get yours?

I imagine they are asking you to wait till Monday as that’s when they plan to have all emails issued.

Anyone outstanding by then would be in a minority and need some looking at to see why they did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Purple123456

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dells35

Anyone have their interview today? What questions should we prepare for? Never have done an interview like this before...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 beckyxx12

Does anyone have any interview tips please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭themom

Also wondering about interview.

Are the examples given in application referenced at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 minerva_sways

Did you have your interview yet? I'm in tipp as well, interview tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jacla7

Has anyone been called for interview I Tipp? I'm mid 20s and no email.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jacla7

Sorry, meant anyone else in Tipp called for interview? Wondering about my chance of being called before Christmas.

Best of luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 featranger123

Also in Tipperary and being interviewed today. Hopefully it will go okay

What time is yours? Best of luck with it.

Lads anyone who has an interview today best of luck with it, it was very relaxed just be yourself & smile!

Does anyone know how long we will be waiting to hear after interview?

Thanks becky, have mine later. Any hints on questions?? 😁

Mine is this afternoon, conscious of saying a time that may identify me!

Thanks Becky, glad to hear it went well!

Not sure how long to expect to wait, hopefully we will hear before Christmas!

Do you mind me asking if they asked questions on all the competencies given or just selected a few?

• Advertisement

They ask about every competency that was on the application form! Have examples ready, I just used the ones that were on the form😊

Had mine this week and it was very relaxed. I used examples that I haď used in initial application.

I forgot to ask when they hope to notify people so if anyone has interview today can ye ask please!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dells35

Anyone been called for interview yet, that isn't dublin , Cork, meath, tipperary, Waterford or wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cicidee

They are to feed back their findings to HR and HR will then be contact with the candidates directly. I can’t imagine there will be too many in the office next week to be reaching out to candidates but you never know….

Post edited by Cicidee on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 daisy8519

Has anyone been called for interview for Wexford yet? I placed in the 40s.. don't know if that's good or bad. 🫣

Interview results for last week's interview are being released at the moment it seems. I passed. Very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 24 enna17

Anyone else get an email one way or the other?

• Advertisement

got an email saying that I passed the interview stage & that they should begin to offer positions in January 🤞🏼

Advertisement