Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Temporary Clerical Officer 2023

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Anyone know what number they are at in Meath or have the email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Murpage

I got an email advising references would be required at end of January when interviews over. I'm in the top 10 in Meath. Shouldn't be long now......famous last words. 🤞

They are calling 64 so far for meath, im 74 so not too far away!

So where did you get that number? My son is high 40's and hasn't heard anything.

This is for the temporary clerical officer 2023? is it a different campaign your son is in?

• Advertisement

I suspect you're looking at the 2022 campaign. I think that finishes now (end of January). I believe they are interviewing batch 1 now for 2023.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭raheny red

They've requested documents off me this morning. And asking if I'm ready for an immediate start. If not, can I work April to September.

I have 3 days booked for a trip late March. Does anyone know if this will hinder me getting an immediate start? Thanks.

Late March won't be a problem although at the discretion of your line manager to some extent. I would start now and let my boss know of your situation after a few days. You will have the entitlement worked up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Adventurerguy

I started in DSP this week and had two days holidays booked for the end of March and it was fine. What dept and what kind of contract are they offering if you don’t mind me asking?

• Advertisement

Happy days, great to hear. How are you finding it so far? I've an interview next Friday for CO Dublin too.

This is the main part of the email, no idea about length or dept. Maybe 6 months?

Further to your participation in the Temporary Clerical Officer 2023 competition, your application is subject to a number of checks to confirm your eligibility for the role. Most vacancies are for an immediate start can you confirm if you're available for an immediate vacancy or would prefer to opt for April to September? If you choose the latter option, you must confirm what months you are available for this period.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Adventurerguy

So far so good still going through training and induction so it’ll be a few weeks on training and on the job training. Well done getting the interview hope it goes well for you. I’d say with the TCO comp they are now trying to figure out who is available for the longer term roles for example open contacts and who wants summer work that’s my understanding of it. I know there are still a good few open contracts going in DSP as people are moving into CO and EO roles elsewhere. So probably a better bet I would say to go for the available immediately roles?!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

Hi everyone, asking for my sister.

She just had her TCO interview. She was 3 on panel for stage 1

The interviewer said he couldn’t see her , that her camera wasn’t working and the sound was bad.

We had done 20+ test zoom interviews prior , and did a test zoom after and all her audio / visual was perfect.

She could see him perfectly and also see herself in the camera , clarifying her camera was on and operating.

she said he also has his head down held his hand to his face for the entire interview . He never looked up at her once.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KEYSERSOZE92

Hey all my OOM is 12 and I put Cavan down for my location. interview passed. does anyone know how long I'll be waiting til a vancy opens up??

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭foreverme

Anybody called for interview for Athlone yet? Thanks

Nope 2023, 2022

You can send them an email to find out what number they have reached..

They will only tell you by county not by location.

Pas told me the 2023 panel opens on 1st April. They are still interviewing. I understand they are calling off the second panel they formed last year. You might remember they called a second panel last year, something they had never done before. Not many departments in Cavan. My guess is mid summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DM26

Hi everyone

Not quite the thread for it I know, but does anybody know if there is a Permanent Clerical Officer 2023 coming up at any stage?

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭PinkLady2016

There was one last year. I think they do a new competition every two years

Has anyone got any insight on the TCO role of a Student Grants Assessor @ SUSI’s offices in Ballsbridge? Ta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Scourts123

Does anybody have the booklet for the taco competion that opened in February 2023

Tco is what I meant

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭aaron5250

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭aaron5250

I got offered IB 26 weeks fixed term contract.

I am currently already in DSP on an open contract.

There is an option to defer.

What are there benefits of deferring or should I take the fixed contract?

There is no right or wrong answer. Go with your best hunch. I'm surprised there is an option to defer a Tco contract but that might be the way to go. On the other hand, DSP are finding hard to recruit and keep staff and you could have a chance of being made permanent. I know some who have. Tough call but you can't be wrong either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Passport office looking for temp COs, do many get kept on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nody111

Hi all

I got an email for a Zoom interview in 2 weeks.

Can anyone shed some light as to what will be asked. 15 minutes long supposedly.

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭DrSpongeBobz

Hey,

I got called for a physical interview. Can anyone pm me some tips or questions if you have experienced it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sutfol

I interviewed for TCO panel on Tues for Clare, results out today

• Advertisement

Hi I got 271 in Dublin I got 256 last year

my score is 2359

are these good results for Dublin

Advertisement