Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Brilliant stuff Zimmer.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,090 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Magic Zim !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Did not drift enough,it was one of those runs lto that i could not ignore and i am so glad it went into my tracker, had a right touch and even just before the off backed it without 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭inajock

Top man

I wasn't,sometimes you must go with the evidence of what you see and back it up with a decent bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

a massive thanks @zimmermania topman :)

Givega is expected to relish the 2 miles 5 furlongs and the heavy ground in the 2.25 at Warwick.

Gary Moore is having a quiet time but Givega can do the biz.

I seldom bet with Lads but they go 3 places so its ew for me.

In the big race at 3 oc at the track Notachance can win this for a 2nd time.

Won it off 9lbs higher in 2021 and with PP going 5 places is worth a few quid ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭howareyakid

CORBETTS CROSS could be a horse with potential beyond handicaps, so chance is taken on him to overcome top weight in today’s 3m handicap hurdle at Fairyhouse at 13:37.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

• Registered Users Posts: 25,401 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Micks spirit 12.40 kempton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Tomrrw Thyestes think i'll be on Donkeyyears (again!} and Gabbyscross, good luck

Mutabaahy 7.15 Newcastle is worth a little ew unlucky last time 11 to 1 PP

A few for today Beau Gest 10s ew 5.30 Kempton 4 places,won well a week ago and worth a few quid ew today.

Cerendipity 1.oc Wetherby,days best bet ew at 3s for me,looks to have just one to beat and still improving.

Old favourite Summerghand can use his turn of foot to win the 2.26 at Lingfield and get into the the big sprint on Paddys day.

And if we need to "get out" before going out Winklevi 8.30 Kempton should be the one,won nicely last time and can do so again tonight.

Fiery Brown has only Paul Nolans to beat in the 2.50 Clonmel.

Givega disappointed last time and I know the trainer was disappointed,could have been the ground or the trip(dropped back in trip today),whatever the case I have given the horse another chance today in the 3.35 Sandown.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Unbelievable as usual Zim, and a lovely drift out to 8/1 too.

And Nolans finishes 2nd.

Givega romps home in style.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,090 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

2 singles, didn't do the double but a solid days work. Thanks once again Zim.

• Advertisement

Not a lot today to follow yesterdays pair.

Inaan 1.50 Ling should lb d win but is too old and too skinny to bother with and it is better to keep cash for tomorrow.

I will have a few quid ew(10 or 20)on Mister Moodles to beat a couple of fancied ones in the 5.05 Kelso,ran on well in a farce of a bumper last time when one with form was left go more than 50 lengths in front before the field made any attempt to chase.

Looks a nice type for Rebecca Menziezs and at around 10s is an ew bet.

The Two Amigos is the kind of horse I like,an out and out galloped, I think I mentioned him lto when winning a long distance chase and is worth backing at 14s in the 2.40 tomorrow at Haydock,pp 5 places online.

Densetsu was value for more in his recent win getting up late after a slow start.

Is a bet at 5 to2 in the 4.33 at Lingfield and will be well suited by the longer trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I fancy across the cards a JPMcM L15 phoenixway,fakirdoudaires, quidproquo, flyingscotman

One more today,gor a friend to back Hu Ah Bah Loo 1.03 Ling at 11 to 2,pp not giving best odds on Ling.

A winner at 5s a 2nd at 4s and a non runner so a profit of 120

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭crushproof

Been a while since I followed but did so today, happy with the few pints courtesy of Paddy Power tonights As always cheers Zimmer.

A couple of low grade horses with chances at Newcastle tonight.

John Butlers No Diggity is too big at 11 to 2 in my opinion,does not have any more to do than when winning last time so worth a few quid ew at 11 to 2 and money back 2nd or 3rd Pp in shop.7 oc

Mutabaahy 8.oc has cost me a few quid,very often running well but not getting there.

Capable of popping up and can reverse placing with Blackcurrant who finished 1 and 3/4 lengths in front of him last time,only 6 go here (there was 8 ) when I backed it ew this morning but at 9 to 2 is still worth a backing ew in the last.

Post edited by zimmermania on

No Digitty drifting mad so i am hoping they do not have something else in mind.

Active Duty 2nd fab in the 1.45 Market Rasen ran well lto in a hot enough race at Cheltenham,was with the leaders jumping the last.

Less on his plate today and could be worth a few quid,connections hope he might be good enough to go to Chel.

• Advertisement

There is a short enough fav in the first at Kempton today,however Rare Middleton trained by Paul Nicholls at 6 to 1 looks an ew bet to me.

2nd of 24 on the flat at the Curragh before beating a big field at Leopardstown was then bought by Nicholls to try to win the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham.

Won his first run over hurdles 6 weeks ago I would expect him to improve a lot today and is worth a good bet ew.

Advertisement