Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLERICAL OFFICER 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 superconfused.com

Invitation to clearance mid July, no start date as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jean74

I've been offered the court services in Cork. Can anyone advise? Is this a good place to work? Parking? WFH? etc

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Moll68

For anyone interested Tipperary have only reached OOM 52, moving very slowly 😩 not holding out much hope for this panel, only moved one place since mid August.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Amsat

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Amsat

any one know how long it takes for interview results ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 drippininheat

A week it took for my results, I know others that had them within 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 34 drippininheat

I've roughly 25 ahead of me too in Donegal. Worried I won't get the shout this time either as seems to he moving very slowly but August was peak holiday season so recruitment might pick up now a little. I am told too, by people I know already in CO and EO roles that you'd be surprised about the amount of people that turn down the offers. Plus was told 2 people this year had accepted an offer and given a start date and never turned up on their first day and were never heard of again 😂 so I'm hoping a few more do that ahead of me

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CiaraBh78

Any updates on Galway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 seamus92

@Amsat I had my interview last week too and still waiting on results. I'd say we'll get them this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 misterreginald96

Hey got offered an initial assignment of maternity leave (but panel is for full time permanent) assume when completed ill move to permanent position? Anyone experience this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭RichPersonInsideAPoor

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Elzbellz

Hi,

Is previous teaching experience for the Dept of education as secondary school teacher count towards increments if I am now working as a clerical officer in dsp? Probably not...just wanted it confirmed if possible, thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 onol

Has anyone heard from Westmeath lately had interview 2 weeks ago got through to panel in batch 7 140 just wondering how it is moving along please

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ciara_mar

Just got word I’m being assigned to the courts service. Anyone have any experience of this? Thanks 😊

Woukd anyone know how to find out the take home pay for the entry point scale? Thanks all !

• Registered Users Posts: 20 cocs

Approx 415 a week

Thank you, would you have any info on being offered an initial assignment of maternity leave, even though being on a permanent panel not temporary CO panel? I would have thought you would just be assignment a permanent position right off the bat

Just to add it is county council not civil service, not sure if that matters

Post edited by misterreginald96 on

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mick001

For those like me waiting to hear back from clearance regarding garda vetting for 3 months for a position in AGS this is worrying. I was applying for a CO position in the Civil Service with the hope of promotion in the future, the possibility of mobility and flexi time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 RC78

Just got my assignment - Department of Social Protection in Limerick. Anyone know anything about what it's like there?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭burkemg

Hi, yes it matters. This is a forum for public (civil) service for a panel advertised on public jobs at the beginning of 2022, perhaps you'll find another forum for Co council panels .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Wennon

Just got called for interview in October For Athlone.. anyone else? Hopefully it’s a good sign

• Registered Users Posts: 5 amclol75

Hi Wennon, what number are you on the panel for Westmeath, I got an expression of interest last week and I am trying to gauge where they are at. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Wennon

@amclol75 I was oom 40 how about you

Thanks for the reply, I am 167 on panel so it looks like I will have a wait. Hope your interview goes well

Has anybody heard how the Offaly panel is moving, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 citygirl22

I was told I was being considered for an area in cork but I wasn’t given the department, I then had to submit all my references details and fill in Garda vetting , which I got notice yesterday to say that is done , did you get told straight away what department you are going to before or after this process?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 citygirl22

@Jean74 congratulations 👏I can’t help you there with the courts. Did you get told this after your clearance process ? I’m still waiting to find out the Department I just know the area in cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 seamus92

Is publicjobs.ie down for anyone else? It says "server unavailable" for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭RichPersonInsideAPoor

It’s down until 1pm today

Advertisement