Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've ever done?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,047 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Yeah, you don/t sort out problems like that to be fair, it was only a few quid and a takeaway. Just call the Guards don't knock some guys teeth out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Thanks, tbf if it was a shity thing to do to a mate on my part but turns out she wasn't a good friend back so doesn't really matter anymore I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Tonesjones

When the guy came in behind him and pushed him

If more people stood up to the scrotes that do as they please instead of wasting their time ringing the Garda we would all be better off.

It's a pity someone didn't give your man a few boots aswel. He might think twice about hassling people in future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭gameoverdude

The young on should have been hung, drawn and quartered! Not prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭spakman

if you're that well hung, you probably should be able to just about manage it

There is a time and place for punching people but that situation wasn't one of them. People who lash out like that have anger issues in my opinion. You can punch someone if they are about to attack you or are attacking you but not if they knock your take away on the ground, its only greasy unhealthy chips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,870 ✭✭✭enricoh

Pity the scumbag didn't get the slaps a few years earlier, it'd have saved others getting hassle. Sure it's only his wallet too, let it go man!

How do you know that if he got "the slaps" a few years earlier that he would suddenly turn into a law abiding citizen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Why do people have to keep questioning things. It’s a light hearted thread, no need to focus on certain posts. If you don’t like them move on. What started off as a good thread can easily get very annoying to read

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

You will be shagging around to your actual gf soon! KEEP GOING!😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Brid Hegarty

Okay then, the 'scummiest' thing that an average individual has done isn't likely to be illegal. For example; giving someone the wrong directions, someone leaving their bride/groom at the alter, cheating on one's partner, making an insult that might crush someone's spirit for life. These aren't illegal. We're not all murderers and drug dealers you know! And if we were, then why can't people just share the other scummy things they've done? I mean come on, people do loads of scummy things throughout the length of an entire life. So as I said, people are too proud to share, as well as not being introspective enough.

You still haven't shared anything scummy you've done? Use your head. This might help... imagine you are in confession and the priest asks "what are your sins?". For the love of God, surely there must be something. I promise not to mock you about it if that's the issue.

What that chipper owner did, in giving you the footage, was actual illegal. You're lucky he gave it to you so?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I have acne. Its pretty scummy! 😥

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Motivator

Excuse me, but anger issues? You don’t know me so you can’t assume I have anger issues. The guy robbed me, threw abuse at me and then started on me again when I didn’t react to the abuse. I restrained myself when I went outside and got my wallet back. If I had anger issues it wouldn’t be an isolated offence and I certainly wouldn’t still be feeling guilty over it nearly 10 years later. I regret the fact that the situation could have had a pretty bad ending if he had fallen a different way and hit his head differently. I lost sleep over it in the weeks after the incident because on another night I could have killed the chap. I do remember the guards not having much sympathy for him and while it was probably an attempt to stop me from being too hard on myself over it, it didn’t really work.

A mate text me earlier after seeing my initial post. Apparently the guy gained an edgy new nickname after the incident and is known as Bullet Tooth Tony ever since. He’s still alive anyway and I would hope he hasn’t robbed anyone since that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tosspot123

I was leaving a friends house for a night out. Was after a fair few cans. There was a homeless person roaring abuse at us as we walked by. After night out I came back hammered. Saw this man’s sleeping bag but he wasn’t there. Decided to piss on it. Have been feeling ashamed ever since. First time I’ve ever admitted to it.

• Advertisement

I would not feel right just letting something like that go... especially after the previous incident. Don't tell me you wouldn't be pissed off for the rest of the night. It's kind of an all or nothing situation. I would definitely be throwing a punch. Now maybe this poster didn't know his own strength. But don't be thinking the thief would hang around and wait for the guards to show up!

On a slightly more lighthearted and scummy note, my ex and I broke up and one day a few weeks later I was down at home i rang her mother to see if I could call out to the house to collect some stuff belonging to me. I called out to the house and the parents were in the garden. I sat down and had a chat with them over a coffee for maybe an hour and then I went in to get my things from her room. I got quite pissed off seeing my hoodies with makeup all over them and in the heat of the moment I decided to take a shît in her knicker drawer. I pulled out the drawer, took a shît and wiped my arse with some of her knickers and put the drawer back neatly. The adrenaline rush when I went back downstairs to give her mother a hug goodbye was immense. I’ve never had a rush like it.

It might have been two months later when the ex girlfriend came back down home from Dublin and I got a text at about 2 am that just read “ANIMAL”. That was the last I heard from her and it has never ever come up in conversation with any other person. She must not have told any of her friends because I’d have heard it back from someone. It was scummy and petty but I honestly don’t really regret it. I still think back to the buzz of the fear of getting caught and laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Jarhead_Tendler

So they rang you to ask you when you were going to cum in?

Only stupid people punch people over incidents like that, you could ruin your whole life over a few quid and a 2 euro burger. its like parents who hit their kids for being bold, stupid people who don't know how to properly deal with the situation.

That is rough alright. Could you do something nice for a homeless person? that might help you get over the pissing incident.

I’ve anger issues and now I’m stupid. Ok, thanks for that. Now you’re on one over parents disciplining their children? I regret hitting the chap because if he hit his head the wrong way he could have died. I don’t regret smashing his teeth in. It was the fact he hit the ground and was hospitalised that got me. If he had stayed standing then I wouldn’t have an inch of guilt. He robbed me and was well known to the guards for god knows what. The fact he’s still known as bullet tooth Tony even now suggests he’s still a boyo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I was out one night with my girlfriend as a young 19 year old and we were having a great night. I went to the toilet and when I came back I knew something was off, my gf was was not happy. We left, and a little while later she told me that when I went to the jax one of the guys next to us (prob around 27 at the time) had turned to her while I was in the jax, struck up a conversation, told her she was too young to be in a relationship, told her her clothes looked **** and were too old fashioned for her. Not sure if this was some weird PUA move to break her confidence or what the deal was, maybe he was just a prick.

Anyway, at the time I worked in a bar and this guy came in about three weeks later I spat in every pint he ordered. Hands down the most scummy thing I have done, I am still embarrassed by it today, im sorry I didn't handle it better, but deep down a part of me still revels in it because I feel he deserved it.

He was an arrogant piece of ****, still is to this day. The girlfriend is now my wife and the only person who I've told this story to (except now that I have told it to the 45 people who still use boards)

😱🤢🤮 If my ex did that, i would tell everyone, no one prob brought it up to you cause its obviously mortifying

• Advertisement

It's not scummy but one day, me and my ex were 'getting it on' in his bedroom at his family home. His mum opens the door a bit, thankfully his body is covering any modesty of mine while his naked read end is in her view. He tells her to get out, she then opens the door a little bit more, eyes properly staring, he has to scream 'GET OUT'! And she finally shuts the door. I couldn't help but find it funny 😂albeit a little bit weird.

Advertisement