Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,067 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

We're over 2 years into this with each variant becoming more transmissible but less severe, we haven't had one child death in the country as a direct result of Covid. if you needled every kid from 6mts up you still wouln't save 1 child, most have the antibodies, what is the point of injecting them? It's a 3 shot regieme, presumably they'll need boosters every 6mts or more, for how long, when are we going stop, this is madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Firstly you've dodged the questions I asked. Typical.

Secondly, you're claiming that each variant must become less severe. This isn't true. You claim that Ireland hasn't had a kid die of covid. I'm going to assume that's a lie on your part given you post history and those caveats you added.

And lastly you insist that "needling" (weird term to use) wouldn't be effective. You've no evidence for that.

All false points you're using to try and deflect away from the original about safety issues.

You don't want to talk about the safety issues because there are none that prop up you anti-vaxx conspiracy agenda.

Also could you tell me what you're doing about the child abuse that's occurring with parents letting their kids participate in vaccine trials.

Have you called anyone? Notified any authorities? Anything?

You aked which is more likely to happen, that's been answered already, more kids who took the vaccine ended up in hospital by a large percentage, the data is crap though you couldn't draw any meaningful conculsions from it.

I didn't say each variant must become less severe that's a blatent lie from you again.

I used the word because I find the whole things sick at this stage, it's perverse, there's no emeregency need for a trail vaccine to be rolled out to kids, there are other factors at play here.

Parents have always let their kids partake in vaccine tirals, some for very good reason, I'm not going to call that abuse in an overall sense of the word, I would question some parents motivation though based on what i've seen from some parents with kids here who have been vaccinated.

I've protected my kids, they won't be part of these trials, that's my job. This is a waiting game, we learn more about the adult trials every day. I think most people have woken up to the pharma shills, Donnely today has 4.5 million doses he can't even give away, the gigs up.

"more kids who took the vaccine ended up in hospital by a large percentage"

Lol weasel words.

Did they end up in hospital for side effects caused by the vaccines?

Again you won't answer this question.

That's what the data says, 1 unvaccinated child in hospital, 6 vaccinated in hospital. Do we know it was a result of the vaccine, no we don't, what we do know is a the vaccinated kids under 5 had a higher chance of ending up in hospital.

You still didn't answer the question and have tried to weasel out since I asked, why the neccessiity to jab the kids when they have such high levels of antobodies as a group? It's not necessary, please justify your rational.

Again you won't answer this question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,447 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Little chicken man.

Did the placebo cause 1 kid to be hospitalised then? What magic entailed for that to happen. Say what you mean and then why they approved it if you think its true and stop hiding and snivelling about, you've been at this 2 years and you're still afraid, no one here will think less of you when you let it out.

The answer is the vaccine itself caused 0 hospitalisations, as did the placebo otherwise the vaccine wouldn't have been approved, unless there was some sort of conspiracy at work, which there wasn't.

Little chicken man lol, that's a new one.

Show me in the trial data for under 5's where there were 0 hospitalisations in children given any of this concoction?

Why didn't they all get the second and third shot, some tapped out after the 1st why? Bad reaction to the placebo no doubt.

I don't know how you can stand behind that data/authorization and expect to be taken anyway seriously.

Lol.

What a silly argument. Either you don't understand statistics to that degree or you are pretending. Either way it shows that your argument isn't worth anything.

It's either profoundly ignorant or it's profoundly dishonest.

You can't say that those kids experienced bad side effects from the vaccine because that's not what happened. If it did then it would be stated in the study. If you're going to now invent a conspiracy to explain why it was not mentioned in the study, then that fails as they would simply not say those kids got sick on the first place.

We also know that this can't be the case cause we don't see these side effects that result in a 600% rise in hospitalisations. You conspiracy theories have been failing this entire thread to point out any of these side effects.

Likewise you can't say that the vaccine is more likely to result in kids going to the hospital as again that's not what's stated in the study and not a conclusion you can reach based on 6 cases.

You've this awful habit of living things about studies that they studies don't actually say.

And yea man, I'm not arsed to answer your question given the amount of my questions that have been dodged and avoided by yourself and your buddies.

Well I didn't say any of those things you assumed I did, the data showed you were statically more likely to end up in hospital after the injection. I've repeatedly said we don't know why and that the data was rubbish.

By your own admissions you agree that the data isn't robust enough to draw any conclusions or assumptions.

I'll ask again, why if the antibodies are so high in that cohort is there a need to inject them with an unknown with no medium or long term safety data?

I'd have to look again but from memory none of the kids actually had visible signs of Covid they needed to be tested.

You don't answer any questions, heaven forbid you might have to agree with one of us that data can be misrepresented or outright rubbish.

Lol the gymnastics you're going to are amazing.

I originally asked:

Which is more likely to happen?

A kid having serious side effects from covid or having serious side effects from the vaccine?

You then started rambling about a study you don't even believe that doesn't say anything about side effects from the vaccine.

That's fine.

Since you're now saying that's not an answer to my original point, maybe try again.

Which is more likely to happen? A kid having serious side effects from covid or having serious side effects from the vaccine?

• Advertisement

Based on the trial data the latter, again we don't know why that is.

Yet you still won't answer my question, why vaccinate kids with antibodies which are shown to be long lasting and protective, why inject an unknown into the mix when the known is good enough to protect them?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

it's actually quite welcomed by families who have children who have completed chemo, where vaccines are used to rebuild their immune system in a controlled manner, you know, during a time when there is a bit of a respiratory virus going round killing people...

or kids with immunodeficiencies such as CF where they have the small problem of even a flu killing them if they are going througb a low immunity period...

trying to even qoute the hippocratic oath as a blocker is just pathetic..

throw in a link to the myocarditis study too please.

Lol. No. That's not something you can say based on 6 cases from a trial. And as you've admitted, we can exclude the notion those were due to vaccine side effects.

Try again.

And No, I won't answer your question because we're still trying to get you to answer my first one.

Or if you prefer you can go way back to one of the previous questions you've dodged, like finding the quote from the Israeli study you lied about.

So you can't draw any conclusion from the 6 cases we agree on that.

Where we don't agree is that means it's safe to roll out to 17 million under 5's based on the same amount of cases.

No you won't answer the question because you know the answer doesn't agree with your narrative. A complete an utter pharma shill is all you are and by not answering your screaming it loud and proud.

Enough with the whataboutism you're had enough question answered yet you can't answer one, pathetic weaseling on your behalf.

Nope. I told you that I won't answer your question because you've still to answer mine.

You agree that the study doesn't have anything to do with vaccine side effects. Great.

That means you've not actually answered my question again.

Which is more likely to happen? A kid having serious side effects from covid or having serious side effects from the vaccine?

And again man, this silly childish accusation that people are being paid not to believe you, it's not helping you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Why's there 4 million vaccines left over and they're trying to sell them?

Surly they are still worth holding onto and if they help with the pandemic, we need them rather than selling them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Whocare

first off i got two doses of a vaccine. But will not be getting any booster if i can help it . i have small enough group of friends and i know two have got blood clots shortly after getting the vaccine

Assuming this his true, how do you know that the blood clots were caused by the vaccine?

WHy would you avoid the vaccine when the chances of getting blood clots (and many other issues) is far far higher when you get covid?

it is true one blood clots cases is very close friend it bit like roy Butler in Waterford keep quiet the the side effects

plus around 3 month ago i got very minor itching the back of my throat and for some reason pain in my leg had it for few days next things a family member in the house had same thing and got tested it was covid

personally for time being i won't be getting a bolster anytime soon

Sorry, your post doesn't make a lot of sense.

Could you try that again? Maybe actually answering my questions this time?

• Advertisement

ok i put it this way at my age covid is non issue . plus as i said i have very small group of friends with two cases of blood clots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Hopefully the pharmacutical companies have spin doctors to deflect this from people alluding to them being vaccine injuries. The pharma products need to be trusted no matter what. As their business and investor's need to make their money. And the spin doctors better be good, because people are asking too many questions.

Conspiracy theorists are saying that the monkey pox and shingles, blood clots etc are created by the vaccines. Some conspiracy theorists are even suggesting that the vaccines are wiping people's immune systems. Or imprinting people's immune system with one response to the original covid strain and it can't be tweaked ever again.

Absolute lies according to the spin doctors, and suggesting that natural immunity is better than pharma immunity should be stamped out too. Because if people start believing that, they'll not buy pharma products nor will they trust the pharma.

But you're still not making sense, nor are you addressing my questions.

At any age, the chances of blood clots from covid are far higher than blood clots from vaccines, so it's completely contradictory to avoid vaccines because you're afraid of blood clots.

You don't know that the vaccine caused the blood clots in your friends. But frankly, I don't believe for a second that's a true story.

Are you really saying you won't get Omicron if you have a vaccine and if you do manage to catch Omicron even if you had a vaccine and you do get a blood clot that was caused by Omicron not the vaccine.

That is complete and utter horse shite unless you can back it up with evidence, you won't though because you never do.

Nope. That's not what I'm saying. That's a dishonest and pretty pathetic and hypocritical strawman you're trying to use.

Poor show.

You're leaving your question hanging BTW. No need to butt into another string of posts without answering it.

If you ignore it one more time, you are admitting that the side effects from covid are more likely.

You said, "At any age, the chances of blood clots from covid are far higher than blood clots from vaccines, so it's completely contradictory to avoid vaccines because you're afraid of blood clots"

I said produce some evidence for that horse shite statement in relation to Omicron and you can't so off you go with more whataboutery.

Your question has been answered multiple times. Your not able to answer any question, pure trolling injection shill nonsense out of you yet again. The poster told you he knew people who had blood clots and you did your usual "frankly, I don't believe for a second that's a true story" basically calling him a liar.

I don't believe blood clots are a side effect of the mRNA vaccine like they were the adeno-vector vaccines, certainly not in any level above background levels, and as there is risk of blood clots from SARS-COV2 infection, avoiding a booster for that reason is pretty silly.

Similarly, the risk of myocarditis from the vaccine is over 1000 times less for all categories bar young males, i.e. for every 1000+ people in that group that have sars-cov2 induced myocarditis, less than 1 will have myocarditis from the vaccine, in addition, the vaccine caused myocarditis is milder and more easily treated (+ those who have vaccine induced myocarditis will likely have more severe virus caused myocarditis as it's due to the immune system causing inflammation and the virus inflames it much more, so even at risk, the vaccine is much much more preferable).

Only if you think the data is junk and there is a scientific conspiracy at play would there be an excuse not to get a vaccine (in which case, explain the conspiracy apply some critical thought rather than running away like drunkmonkey has for over 2 years).

Where is the evidence to back up your belief in relation to Omicron?

"I don't believe blood clots are a side effect of the mRNA vaccine like they were the adeno-vector vaccines, certainly not in any level above background levels, and as there is risk of blood clots from SARS-COV2 infection, avoiding a booster for that reason is pretty silly."

I assume you have no evidence the same as King Mob, i've actually tried to help you folks out by finding some evidence to back up your assumptions but there doesn't seem to be any.

It's been posted on the thread multiple times, I hesitate to post it again as you ran away each time previously only to reappear sheepishly later 🤣

So, do placebos cause hospitalisation? Or are you an "I don't know" person like hometruths?

• Advertisement

I haven't seen any evidence posted that Omicron causes blood clots, post it again I must have missed it, Mr Get the jab so you won't catch Covid.

1 hospitalisation in the placebo, 6 in the Vaccinated. What's the odds.

Advertisement