Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭snowcat

So Explain Astro? You take a vaccine 4 times that costs approx a 100 dollars. That makes you sick each time. That does not stop you getting infected. That does not stop you getting sick. That might protect you from death but you are generally not going to die either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,459 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Are you stuck in a loop as well? The virus is 250x riskier for young males than the vaccine, it's 1000 times or more risky for every other group, the risk/reward for the vaccines is greater than many early childhood vaccines.

Say that you understand what that means, please, as it's weird you keep ignoring it and I don't think it can be simplified any further.

Ah for ffs you are stuck in a loop too. The unvaxxed have not died in droves much as you would have liked. There is approx 20% of the population unvaxxed and they have not overwhelmed the hospitals much as you would have thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

You're definitely living in cloud cuckoo land, you're putting the cart before the horse, although the well has dried up and the horse has bolted.

Your numerology skills are absolute fantasy , 1000 and 250 where are you going Astro ?

Most young people who got covid and had no vaccines taken we're not I repeat not a thousand times sicker than than those who were vaccinated.

Actually the people who were vaccinated were a lot more sicker than those who weren't vaccinated. And some people were even floored after the vaccines, and swore to never take them again.

Risk.... reward thingmagingy that's more bullshit. You're sooo last year and omnicron has changed everything...

Do you exist in the present at all Astro...

Do you understand what I wrote, do you accept that the vaccine is, at worst, 250x safer for young males than getting the virus? (and even if exposed later, those young males have are orders of magnitude less likely to have issues vs. an unvaxxed young male).

The unvaxxed have not died in droves much as you would have liked

This is a f*cking loo-lah bonkers thing to say, no one wants anyone to die, anti-vaxxers push stupid misinformation that increases death rates because they don't understand or trust vaccines because they are loo-lah bonkers and deny science, conspiracy theorists then conflate these 2 things into even more bonkers ideas about big pharma and GMO and all sorts of random stuff that makes 0 sense, even today, you have a bunch of wingnuts spreading misinformation about deaths from vaccines generally written by an angry person in a basement with 0 qualifications to understand data or be any sort of journalist and then a bunch of lesser wingnuts on the internet spend their time spreading that idiocy while everyone else points and laughs at them (or smiles politely and gets away from them if they meet one in the real world).

• Advertisement

Omicron has about the same CFR as the original virus, the difference is vaccines.

Risk.... reward thingmagingy

Explain risk/reward, or what you understand it to be. This should be fun :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

The virus is 250x riskier for young males than the vaccine, it's 1000 times or more risky for every other group

Are these figures unreliable due to insufficient data or are they more of the extremely comprehensive and proven in massive trials sort of claims? Or somewhere in between?

Whatever data is behind it, it's 100% guaranteed that you would be unable to understand it, the confidence interval on that is 0%.

Good to see you're still obsessed about it despite becoming a forum joke :)

So what are your odds of getting the virus and factor that in

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

After your previous fiasco arguing that insufficient data was in fact extremely comprehensive, it remains an important distinction that needs to be checked when you are claiming something without evidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So since you've not pulled up any of your fellow conspiracy theorists for their lack of evidence, we can assume you've dropped your act and you agree with them.

No you aren't actually concerned.

If you were actually concerned you wouldn't be getting you beliefs off of Twitter like Buzzer is.

If you are actually concerned and you are actually taking medical advice and opinions from conspiracy Twitter then that would not be a very clever thing to be doing. Especially if you aren't lying about having skin in the game.

Personally I wouldn't be taking advice about my children's health from cranks who believe that the vaccines are part of a global satanic plot.

Did someone forget to switch accounts again?

This is the 3rd time you've quoted yourself by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

He needs to constantly reinforce of his lies in the hope that he starts believing them enough that they become the truth.

Be pedantic all you like, but interesting all the same how much out of touch you are at present.

Wherever you're getting your information from, it's quite possible it's wrong.

Never mind me explaining the risk benefit mantra, that's old waffle trying to get the sheeple to go along with the marketing of the vaccines and their benefits outweighing the risks.

But for some people the risks outweighed the benefits. But to science that's collateral damage.

There's a lot of people seeking compensation for vaccine injuries according to the BBC.....the risks outweighed the benefits for those people. Didn't it Astro

I can’t see that story on the BBC. Link please.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

CDC, Pfizer, Jerusalem Post, Fox News are all cranks controlled by anti vaxx grifters from twitter.

So your advice to parents based on Pfizer's own data is give your 6mt olds 3 jabs? It's got your seal of approval as Safe. Glad to know your position, that is your position, it's safe with robust data to back it up? I wouldn't want to misrepresent your position.

Still going with the you got it from Twitter assumption and think I'm telling lies about having kids that age.

Have you considered changing your name to King Whataboutery?

Not what I said though.

And yes I do think you are lying and you are getting your information from Twitter and similar sources. You aren't getting them from actual source as we've seen you don't read things beyond the headlines and often claim they say things they don't.

This is most likely because you're just repeating whatever the tweet/YouTube video/conspiracy site told you to believe.

Also you guys should really stop trying to make puns based on my screen name. You're not very good about it.

It's hard to know what you said it's so twisted up in whataboutism.

You won't say the 3 jabs are safe for 6mts up. What's wrong are you an anti vaxxer now, sure starting to look like it.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,021 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Can you tell the difference between "safe" and "without risk"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭323

They're pretty common. Paid over the top. But pharma execs have deep pockets. Were probably i too, as to just how dangerous these experimental concoctions would turn out to be, like the fraudelent safety data that was supposed to be locked away for 75 years that Pfizer has in court for Fraud again. Familiar territory for Pfizer, but the defence this time beggars belief. Yea we falsafied data, but it's not fraud cos the government was in on it. Ya couldn't make it up.pTExpTheyryExpTExpTExpTExpT

Friend in New York paid 800US each for good jab certs for himself and the family to come back to Dublin last year. Still worked recently, know others got them as low as 400US.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

In relation to what? If it's the CDC recommendation on the back of the Pfizer data for 6mts up. It appears to be neither safe or without risk.

The data shows your more likely to get the virus after the injection and have a multiple times greater risk of ending up in hospital.

Do you know what a confidence interval is? The trial results are utter bullshit some of it wasn't even observed just taken from older age group results.

Do I take it your giving it a thumbs up as well based on what Pfizer have furnished us?

Those odds also get included when talking about risk/benefit, a scientist such as yourself would understand that...

That data was already posted, as I said recently, it went way over your head again, you need to check back and see what you missed (you know, do some of your own work because you don't get it when others explain it to you like you're a baby).

And back to using your feelings instead of data, you jump around like a little jack in the box these days, it's so easy to push your buttons ☺️ Does it make you feel bad that everyone knows you're out and out trolling and no one takes you seriously? How long will you continue with this account before giving up?

old waffle trying to get the sheeple

Come on, you're on the verge, just vent into the keyboard and let us all see, give us the putin/trump loving that you know you want to, show how you know more than the sheeple.

Are you saying that the 6 hospitalised in the vaccine group were there from the vaccine? Did the placebo hospitalise the kid in the control group? Is there a conspiracy to push the vaccine even though it's unsafe? Is the CDC part of it?

Lol sure man.

The "Well so are you tactic" works really well around here.

Ah man you're losing it.

Your last response is just down right weird and impulsive.

As a result of you going all political and thinking it's easy to push my buttons...you're now on the ignore list. Even if you respond to this I won't read it.

How do you like that, you're on the ignore list now and I won't see any more of your post's :)

I didn't expect it to work, you've the backbone of a paper straw when it comes to taking any position. You can't even call it safe for babies, yet baboon about like your pretending it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,979 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

You need to simplify it:

You can get smallpox, and recover. Though, if you do contract it, there's a very good chance you'll die or be disfigured.

You can get the vaccine, and likely never contract it at all

Or

You can run into a wall with your head uncovered. You might not hurt yourself, but there's a good chance you will.

Or, you can not run into the wall. Your body, your choice

Covid vaccines and how they work are way beyond this lot. Them advocating to contract a potentially fatal disease pretty much speaks to their agenda - superiority over others via causing them to die.

@bad2thebone I take it that you were telling a lie when you said that the BBC were reporting lots of people looking for compensation due to vaccine injury. I think it’s a fair assumption due to lack of evidence to back your claim up.

• Advertisement

For the vast majority of people. 99.99% Covid is not a fatal disease. Maybe a mild inconvenience. The MRNA vaccines are potentially fatal as well.

Advertisement