Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Capra

You lads actually can't piece an argument together without trying to portray me (or anyone who disagrees with you) as stupid, cruel and evil can you? That is the core of your arguments. You try to find some flaw which you can try to undermine but the core of ypur argument is that those who try to argue against you are unintelligent, they are sadistic, they hate everyone, they care about no one and you are morally superior. Your entire communication strategy revolves around assuming the very worst of those you are arguing against.

It's obviously incredibly easy to make those insinuations on an Internet message board, but much harder to actually prove them in real life. All of you follow exactly the same pattern. Hone in on some sort of perceived error (I could quite easily do this on pretty much any one of your posts as there is lots of conflicting science and studies). In any rational world, someone making as many leaps and insinuations about another person who has made 3 relatively short posts on this thread would be deemed insane. Imagine if we spoke at a party and after I said approximately 500 words, some lunatics like yourself and your buddies just started roaring about being morally bankrupt and having contempt for the sick with absolutely nothing to back that up.

You know absolutely nothing about me or anyone else on this thread yet you are talking as if you know every innermost private thought in my head. It's psychotic and highly narcissistic behaviour.

For those interested, it is now 4 days since I tested positive for covid. The zealots amongst you will be sorry to learn that my symptoms are mild and pretty much exactly in line with my vaccinated friends. If anything i seem to have the mildest symptoms as I'm coughing but with no fatigue and my brother who is also unvaccinated hasnt got infected at all. Hes the only one in the house that didnt get it. Fancy that. Us poor vulnerable unvaxxed are going to drop dead of the Omicron at any moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Don't let those idiots upset you or get to you. Seriously they're probably a bunch of overweight liberals wearing Ukrainian facemasks around the home, and have zero contact with real people.

They're know I'm told as the sealions, most of us have most of them on ignore.

They're like a virus themselves and they feed off getting people emotionally triggered, they openly admit it here.

Theres similar conversations going on now on other covid threads, but no way would the raft of sealions try their narcissistic sociopath posting there.

They're nothing to me anyhow, block block block.... until eventually you have a wall built around them....

Or ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 16,459 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

You're siding with someone who believes space flight is fake and are running and hiding from all the data that disagrees with the viewpoint a child might have. You need to look in the mirror.

Though it seems bad2thebone is a full fledged putinbot, let it all out, aim the crazy at the keyboard and let it rip, you know you want to, it might generate some actual CT discussion as there has been nothing of note recently bar the tired old arguments that were debunked on page 1.

Unlike you I don't discriminate against people and their views.

You're definitely old school , you associate everything with the past, you just keep on pulling out the flat earth cards or space flight stuff when you're stuck for word's.

Pinbot lol well better than a sealion isn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol this entire post is completely hypocritical.

On one hand you're whinging about being portrayed as "stupid, cruel and evil" then immediatly after you start declaring that the people who disagree with you are insane and dishonest etc etc.

Which is especially funny given that you've been on the forum for what, 2 days?

And none of it actually addresses the content of Odyssey's post.

What evidence do you have that the vaccine is causing the supposed raise in people suddenly dropping dead?

What evidence do you have that the vaccine is part of a global conspiracy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

morning all, just catching up on some of the drama here, it's been hilarious, you conspiracy guys are somethin else....:-D I have to admire the twists and turns you take when you get caught out, it would be amazing if you guys actually use this stuff in real life

@hometruths you've really let the mask slip :-D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

hello again shillyshilly, unlike KingMob, I expect you know exactly the point I was making, and I am surprised to see you stoop to his level.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You believe all space travel is faked via a giant concocted global conspiracy theory and you quite possibly believe the world isn't round..

When asked anything about this you either ignore the questions or lash out at posters.

Not exactly what I'd call "grounded by science".

It's fine to move on if someone has actually moved on, Markus is declaring things as not "grounded by science" without giving any proof or examples of this and has previously stated they don't believe in Newtonian physics (among other things), if they had really moved on, they'd be presenting evidence with their statement.

(but I understand that while you're operating in this new trolling only mode you've decided upon, that it might make you a bit uncomfortable being associated with someone of those views but are finding it hard to find a reasoned way beyond it, but you don't really need to worry as all credibility from the account is gone, you can deny gravity and then flip over to QAnon stuff and no one will be surprised by it)

Yea, folks like Markus Cheerful and Buzzer have long since killed any arguments that the conspiracy theorists here are asking reasonable questions and expressing rational doubts.

Every single time they have to be ignored and excised from reality. Never once seen a conspiracy theorist challenge a single one of them aside from that one time Cheerful told markus he was too crazy to believe.

• Advertisement

Unlike you, I don't discriminate against people because of their difference of world views or what they believe in. As long as they're not harming anyone or have any bad intentions. They're ok in my books.

People who suggest that because he or she has that opinion, therefore they're not one of us are what society is trying to change. You remind me of a priest or religious dude saying if you're not one of us you'll be burnt in hell, if you don't follow our science you're a blasphemer kind of thing. Therefore anyone who associates with you deserves a slagging or be damned to exclusion. Bullying in a way.

It's quite transparent what you're up to here, you have yet to correspond with a conspiracy theorist in good faith without any personal digs included in your replies.

I'm well able to accept your ilk and you're like water off a ducks back to me, you mean what you post and your post's can be very mean. As you've demonstrated your bigotry on numerous occasions. Trying to divide people who have similar world views and your lack of understanding that people can get along even though they don't believe in gravity or Newtonian physics's, so what who cares.....

You're showing your self for what you truly are...a biggot :)

Biggot biggot biggot

Is misspelling the insult multiple times in a row part of the new troll persona or just low intelligence?

You can read into it whatever way you like..... now I'm going to have a nice relaxing walk in the fresh air....bye bye

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Anti-vaxxers are harming people. They are actively encouraging people to avoid jabs and immunizations. Which in some situations can leads to unnecessarily deaths. You support anti-vaxxers and think "that's okay".

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Do you support the vaccine for young children based on what we know?

CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccines for babies, kids under 5. Here are 6 things parents need to know

I don't expect the Irish media to be anywhere as truthful when NIAC recommend it here.

Should those kids be punished like the adults were if they don't bend the knee, the Pro Vaxxers will no doubt be calling for them to be banned from schools, how about a digital cert for them while we're at it, deny them an indoor happy meal. That'll teach them.

While fox certainly knows their audience, the primary evaluation in young children would be for safety rather than efficacy given the relative rarity of severe disease in children.

I am betting that the usual suspects here won't understand that and won't understand it in pedantic fashion which everybody else can laugh at :)

But what about all of the claims that you've abandoned previously on the thread?

Do you guys think that people forget them after a week?

You aren't actually concerned about children's health. The grifters you swallow shite from unquestioningly as using it as a tactic. You are copying them.

The decision to recommend couldn't have been based on safety, more kids who took it ended up in hospital, 6/1.

You could hardly call it compelling evidence to start giving it to 20 million kids in the US.

We now see evidence from infection in kids, natural immunity looks long and strong, "In the largest worldwide study on unvaccinated children and teens, researchers found those who had been previously infected with COVID had a natural immunity between 80% and 89% for 18 months.

I don't see any health based reason why the CDC would have recommended it.

Because only morons believe it's better to be infected with the virus instead of getting a vaccine. Only. Morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭moonage

Pro-vaxxers are harming people. They are actively encouraging healthy people to get the needlecraft. Which in some situations can leads to unnecessarily deaths. You support pro-vaxxers and think "that's okay".

• Advertisement

• Subscribers Posts: 41,021 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

People who use the term "pro-vaxxers" are harming people. Luckily they're pretty stupid so their harm usually only spreads to other like-minded stupid people.

Post of the year here.....

You'll still get the virus if you're vaccinated..... Or maybe you didn't know that.

You didn't know...

The vaccines don't stop the virus Astro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭snowcat

Was in the hairdressers today. Conversation turned to our favourite topic. She is double vaxxed,,unvaxxed now i know. Got Covid in March. Bad dose sick for 4 days. She proclaimed the vaccine was great that it saved her life. She is mid twenties early thirties. Bonkers. She would not have been sick for 4 days whatever about losing her life. I just went yea. You were lucky..

I hope they don't forget them like you guys did when they claimed you won't get infected or transmit the virus.

Absolutely concerd for the kids futures, i've skin in the game.

Have you any saftey concerns with any part of the data underlying the CDC's decision to start with 3 shots from 6mt olds? Surley this gives you some thought for pause before giving the King Mob's "it's Safe" seal of approval.

from the report,

"There were no cases of severe COVID illness in either the vaccine or placebo group. The Moderna vaccine had 4,774 children and the Pfizer vaccine had 4,526 (including those who received the placebo).

Pfizer concluded that their vaccine was 80% effective in preventing symptomatic COVID-19, but based it on 3 cases in the vaccine group and 7 cases in the placebo group in a subset of children who received a third dose. 

Even this was not statistically significant. In fact, it had a confidence statistic so wide, you could drive an aircraft carrier through it. (They reported the largest confidence interval I have ever seen in my 20-year research career). At one end of the range of possibilities indicated by the confidence interval, the vaccine could be associated with a 370% increased risk of getting COVID-19. 

Ironically, there were more overall hospitalizations (unspecified) in the vaccine group. Out of a total of 7 children requiring hospitalization, 6 were in the vaccine group and 1 was in the placebo group, which was half as large. "

Its the extreme unfortunately that harms discussion. There is both sides that tilt over the edge,

And calling any contrarian opinion 'stupid' does not make your opinion correct.

• Advertisement

0 people claimed you can't get infected or transmit with a vaccine, every single vaccine ever has an efficacy % that is never 100%. Every one who ever paraphrased about infection understands that efficacy % the only ones who don't get it seem to be anti-vaxxers, which is weird as they seem to spend more time than anyone reading about vaccines.

It is odd that you still say that, is your thought process stuck in a loop somewhere as I'm pretty sure you were saying the same thing over a year ago and now everyone else but the likes of yourself has moved on.

Going back a year ago, I also predicted they would start including the COVID vaccines in the early childhood vaccination (because, duh, it's an obvious next step and the benefit from the COVID vaccines is greater than many other early childhood vaccines).

Ironically, there were more overall hospitalizations (unspecified) in the vaccine group. Out of a total of 7 children requiring hospitalization, 6 were in the vaccine group and 1 was in the placebo group, which was half as large. "

Are you saying the hospitalisations were vaccine related? Go and redeem yourself here by showing that, I'll bet you can't.

Advertisement