Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rudolph Day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,114 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Bumping this as we have Rudolph Day no.5 coming up next Wednesday, nearly at the half way point already.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Will have to think of something to mark the day. Not really feeling it at the minute however will be a good excuse to make an extra effort.

5 of 11

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭BK5

Happy Rudolph Day Everyone!

Only a month to go and it's all downhill from there.

Wearing my Christmas polar bear boxers to mark the day 😊

Happy Rudolph all. Think i'll go for my traditional turkey and cranberry sandwich.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Woohoo, pay d... I mean Rudolph Day. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,795 ✭✭✭Jude13

Happy Rudolph day!! I will celebrate this day by over eating.

Use to be the same for me, now have to wait 5/6 agonising long days (still not use to it after nearly a year!)

Pay day for me too... even though it merely rests in my account for a day or two before continuing its outward journey.

Next Rudolph day is the midway point... thats come around scarily fast!

haha, so true, I'm 'rich' for a day or so 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Happy Rudolph Day - think I have some Christmas Cake left...I'll munch on it tonight with a cuppa!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy Rudolph day everyone - I have a mini pudding left so will have that in honour of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Rudolph Day!!!! Wore my Christmas socks today 😂👍

I listened to the 'can't wait for Christmas' podcast, that was about it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I went for the Christmas socks aswell yesterday!

Rudolph Days in summer aren't the same to me. In spring I need some magic and once we get to September the countdown has really kicked in.

That's why I go for a turkey and cranberry sandwich, can be enjoyed all year round.

Giving this a bump as we have the 6th edition coming up again in a few days.

Its the middle one too, 6 of 11!!

Rapidly getting into the second half of the year already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

It's not even funny how fast this year is going. Mad to think next week is July.

Yay, it's on a Saturday- must plan something. 🙂

Stop, I can't get over next week being July! I've holidays in August and nothing planned. 😮

• Advertisement

So anyone planning anything for the middle Rudolph day of the year!? Given the forecast is to be miserable may settle in and indulge in a christmas movie with the kids if they're up for it... klaus appeals atm for some reason.

Are looking after my niece and nephew as my brother and SIL are at a wedding tomorrow so if weather is as bad as predicted then I'd say a movie is on the cards.

6 months to Christmas, we're half way there folks.

Happy Rudolph Day all.

Going to go with my usual turkey and cranberry sandwich.

Have a good one guys.

Can't believe it's the half way mark!! 😁

I didn't get time to do anything festive today, but tomorrow I'm having turkey and ham and stuffing, and I'll wear my Christmas socks. 🙂

I had quite the hangover this morning, a combination of my booster jab yesterday and a few G&T's last night so I wasn't feeling overly festive. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Had three big bangin' double IPA's last night, as they're considerably stronger than your average ale I can feel the effects this morning ... can see a TV afternoon if the rain persists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Had a couple of beers nothing major last night but the tv day sounds good. I'll have the house to myself so I'm plonking myself on the sofa and having a lazy day. Didn't get to do anything festive yesterday so I will have to fix that today.

Sitting here having a coffee in one of my favourite Christmas mugs 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭tscul32

Never marked the occasion but did tell those around me that it was halfway to Christmas and got told to shut up 😁

Advertisement