Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia

Options
  • 22-04-2022 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Joe Biden today announces so with concern that the Russian invasion has created 5 million refugees but says nothing about the 32 million refugees created by US wars sine 9/11 source Brown University USA ! Double dealing talk so disingenuous and dangerous

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭gladvimpaker

Disingenuous people will say that's whataboutery, but I hear you.

What you observed will be brushed under the carpet and ignored, just like little Britian "the computer says no"

The media and people in powerful positions think we have the memory and retention of a goldfish. I remember back to the Iran Iraq war all through the gulf war and it sickens me to observe the hypocrisy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What's this to do with 9/11 being an inside job?

What conspiracy are you suggesting?

Or is it just "America bad, therefore Russia good" kinda stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"So with concern America bad"

"Agreed comrade"

-Two brand new boards accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 25,424 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Jaysus I forgot this forum existed 🤣

I thought op had found some new evidence to suggest Russia was involved with 9-11, Turns out he just wants to post about a subject that's nothing to do with 9-11

See yall next year when another "new account" posts in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Those who support Joe Biden and his lackeys and supporters find many on this site don't care about the harm the west has done. You are now forbidden from bringing up the criminality of the west or its lies about the war inside Ukraine. There are more banned people on the list than people who post content on the threads. According to them, everything Ukrainians say on Twitter is true and the Ukraine government can't possibly lie about the war situation on the ground. The very same people were in denial about Mariupol and predicted Russia would lose badly. The surrender was all part of the plan by the Ukrainians! It's funny that the same idiots scream from rooftops about how Moscow bans people from having a voice, the opposition, but they support censorship here about this war. Apparently, they don't see the irony. The East War isn't going well for Ukraine, but since they only look at Ukraine tweets, they've been missing the encirclement that's been happening at a steady pace for days now. Tweet a different story when the entire front collapses, just watch!!!

In order to satisfy its own twisted needs, the US never acknowledges that it upsets the balance of countries. Many users do have a hard time justifying American wars for oil and power. Regards Ukraine, a major problem was white nationalists/neo-nazis being in the regular army and a failure to listen to its concerns about Ukraine joining Nato. The United States has basically provided all the weapons to Ukraine without declaring war and waging an economic war across many fronts. Based on the harm they caused here, the Russian government plays very nice with Europe and the US.

• Advertisement

Holy wall of bullshìt batman, what's the op post or your rant got to do with 9-11?

I replied to you? 

A comment about the hypocrisy of the situation.

With respect to 9/11, as the user pointed out, more refugees fled from US wars than Russian ones after the event, yet the US acts as if it was on a holy mission to protect people in need. You people are stuck in a particular mindset, only seeing one side of the argument. Russia's invasion of Ukraine is awful; it should not have happened, but weak leaders fail to see the Russian demands for Ukraine to remain neutral as reasonable instead they arm Ukraine years before Russia crossed the border, the Crimea and Donbas, with its military and tanks. 

In their actions, the West has reinforced this paranoia inside Russia, this irony is lost on people. Putin has always said Nato buildup inside Ukraine isn't peaceful, and the actions taken prove him right. Nato and Russia are engaged in an undeclared war, but as a proxy war want to fail the Russian economy and defeat their military inside Ukraine.  

I never said you replied to me, I have the right to add my opinion to any discussion.

The fact is the thread has nothing to do with 9-11, there is a Russia thread, a Ukraine thread and a Biden thread where this could have been posted.

The fact he chose the conspiracy theory forum says all we need to know.

9/11 and the effects and causes of world events after are not off-topic

After September 11th, the Middle East and Africa experienced new wars and sanctions. The poster points out that the United States is trying to portray itself as some freedom-loving machine-saving people in Ukraine, but they are directly to blame for more refugees being displaced elsewhere. On boards, things deemed anti-Ukrainian by the powers are forbidden be censored. The previous thread on here was censored because some others objected to our discussion elsewhere. No one is happy with main thread for spouting their views and ideas about Russia? can let others debate a different view elsewhere?. It was a thread in a conspiracy forum why does it bother you what we think about Russia?

• Advertisement

You seem to think I am.some sort of pro-American poster when I am the exact opposite, I have always been extremely critical of American foreign policy and against the wars they have started/caused.

The fact is that this thread in the 9-11 section of the conspiracy theory forum has nothing to do with 9-11.

To coin a well used phrase in this forum.... what's the conspiracy?

"Putin is bad but"

Kremlin talking points

Blames the West/NATO/etc

Posts in unrelated thread because thread-banned from main threads

Holocaust denier and other vile views

Sooo back to 9/11, you openly believe "secret Nazis" carried it out..

I understand your point of view. It's ridiculous to call posters anti-American, it's common on threads when you have an issue with their foreign policy.

Eisenhower made an impassioned speech about the military-industrial complex before he left office, he basically said it could turn anti-American, and many tragedies happened after he left. It is my opinion that this bad influence led to JFK's assassination in Dallas, the Vietnam war, small conflicts across the globe, the Iraqi war in 2003, and of course 9/11.  

The whole world has been shamed into believing that the picture of Russia we see today is a real one. Under false pretenses like Iraq 2003, the west started the war. There were many false stories about what Saddam was going to do to Europe and the UK as he fired missiles. Fake Iraqi labs and nuclear sites depicted in Pentagon screenshots all turned out to be false. This has lead me to be to question reality as we are told. There is no government on earth that does not have the capability of launching false flag operations, and that includes Russia and China.  

I'm not anti-American or anti-Russian, I consider the reasons for war and consider whether the points made are valid. 

If you do not accept you have upset the balance of power in other countries and caused hundreds of thousands if not millions of deaths, you are unlikely to stop making mistakes. Isis would never have arisen had it not been for the Iraq war, which Biden and CO signed into. There is denial the US played no role in that Ukraine revolution, with the overthrow of the elected leader that caused this mess and led to Crimea joining Russia and now 2022 war in other areas of Ukraine.  

So what's the conspiracy and how does it tie in with 9-11m

You don't question reality, you just cherry-pick history and make up stories that suit only your simplistic world views, not reality.

Like your 9/11 conspiracies that change depending on what day of the week it is.

Think of this scenario I saw a poster make one day on another site. It made sense in the context of Azov, 

The KKK fought the Mexican regular army as part of the American military. Which side is on the right side of history.?

While Ukraine is not distancing itself from Azov, they are glorifying its status with tweets. This is shocking in the modern age. This puts you on their side. Ask yourself if the Azov is acceptable in the modern world. As Azov regards Russians as inferior to Ukrainians, they use this "ORC" slang language to demean the Russians. 

Here is the NAZI emblem on one of them, a recent video from Mariupol

Soldier on the left. the left arm from his seated position.

I gotta say man, your command of English has come a long way of late. Good stuff. It's almost like a different person is posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

He could be onto something. Secret Nazis exposed themselves on February 24th. So putting it all together, Russia are the secret Nazis that carried out 9/11, and the topic fits in this forum.

Post edited by Fighting Tao on

I read some books over the last week, maybe that helped. Learning about world stuff helps with discussions. Previously, I would just post without worrying about the language. Now I check to make sure my post is okay. On a bad day, my go **** again.

• Advertisement

Again cheerful. You are a holocaust denier.

You have no issue with nazis and nazi propaganda. You only don't like these particular guys because you constantly swallow Russia propaganda.

Trying to bait people into discussing Russia/Ukraine on a 9/11 forum because they are threadbanned from the main

9/11 WTC 7 collapse theory has never changed and I stand by my controlled demolition hypothesis. 

A few things may have changed about the conspirators here and there. It is a matter of speculating on who has the funds and contacts to carry out such an operation without getting caught.

Probability: Least likely. but I consider it.

They are likely to be post-World War II Nazis who passed on their wealth to their children but saw 9/11 as an opportunity to get richer. 

Probabiity: likely.

Mossad : American news outlets reported Israeli agents bugging government buildings and posing as art students. A few fake moving companies were also operating out of Queens, New York, some doing maintenance. Dancing Israelis caught after 9/11 were hired by one of the moving companies operating out of Queens.

A rogue political/ black ops organization/ CIA/ Neocon.

After 9/11, there were many lies and distortions of the truth that make this one more likely.

To my mind, this speculation is fine since a team planted some devices inside the seven and brought it down. The team's identity is unknown. 

There is no doubt in my mind that the building was brought down. The fact that the NIST theory about the collapse is incorrect proves that yet again.

Ignoring the NIST work on freefall for 7 years!!! There isn't one mention of freefall in their entire draft paper about the collapse of seven. The debunkers do not seem to understand why that would pose a problem with their overall argument about the collapse!!!! NIST even scoffed at the idea of freefall, saying that there would be resistance to slow the fall. Physical impossibility according to them, suddenly became an actual reality when they tried to explain the collapse in three stages in their final report. 

NIST's own computer-generated models show what would happen if the collapse occurred as they predicted!!  The building would collapse, and walls on all floors would be crushed and crumble inwards. A video would show the building falling apart. Despite NIST not watching the actual video, the collapse was straight down, with very little movement of the corners, although there was a lot of pull in on their models and crushing. NIST is not showing the actual collapse, end of the story.  

It's about all this section is good for these days.

Most conspiracy theorists have abandoned the 9/11 stuff because it isn't as attention getting anymore and there's newer more exciting bullshit for them to swallow.

Some have realized that openly stating that you believe 9/11 was a hoax is getting them the same reaction as if they declared the moon landing was a hoax.

You've changed your theory countless times. At one point you were claiming all 3 towers were blown up, you've chopped and changed on that so many times I've lost count

All 3 towers were blown up or no?

Also again. You don't actually know what free fall is.

Lads can someone PM me when he gets back to the magic mirror/window please, t'was hilarious last time and would hate to miss it again.

To prove that your version of truth is incorrect, only one building needs to be destroyed by controlled demolition. In regards to the towers, I do not need to worry about what may have happened there. 

Despite an official study showing that WTC7 collapsed naturally, there is no evidence of this here. The work is suspect because they didn't notice freefall occurred and lied about how the collapse occurred. Removing construction where they claim it started is fraudulent. We have a problem getting their asses in court and cross-examining them about why they removed the beam/girder construction. Once that happens, this cover-up will blow up in their faces and be exposed for the liars they are, I do think AE911 truth will succeed on that front only a matter of time, too many families are angry about the lies here..   

You previously claimed that all 3 towers were "blown up". Someone pressed a button and blew them up. Did that happen or no?

• Advertisement

Not listening just posting to annoy now. Only one of the buildings needs to be taken down by controlled demolition to change the official narrative. Then the true investigation will start, and the relevant authorities will deal with the towers collapse. Your point of view is irrelevant. What matters is getting NIST to appear in court and defend their conclusions. That's what I want to see. The National Institute of Standards and Technology is fighting the lawsuits because they know the work will be dismantled in a court of law. This will be a major scandal of epic proportions, if it happens. I ask for my apology when its over. .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement