Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa, had dinner at 8pm, taking it easy on this Sunday night.

Picked up a little something for the OH to be given to him at midnight... 😉😜💕❤️💕

...a Valentine’s card and a box of chocs. I’m a hopeless romantic! ☺️😳🤗🥰❤️ 💝💕🧡

Here’s a little something to cheer us all up. 👍👍🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nope Grem , not rubbish , you post away here more than willing to chat with everyone who wants to chat . A lot of us just drop a post and varnish.

Shenanigans, that's what's needed!

(Along with onion rings, garlic dips , and just food , all the food😁)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Always room for shenanigans and onion rings here ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Happy Valentine's Day, lovely people 💕

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Brought a rose home for wife earlier, we won't see each other today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Happy Valentines Day to all of you.

@Grandeeod , show us the food :):)

Hope you've got a decent room Smurfjed

Hoping to treat the missus tomorrow instead as we are both busy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt :) Change in my travel plans for today, ALL CANCELLED :):) (again). Might have yet another 5 days off.

Oh nice one! Give Mutt and few ear scritches from me

Bedtime. Bit late, oops!. Someone have the coffee on around six!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭thomil

Coffee machine is on standby, though I’m not sure if I would offer the coffee we have in the office to anyone. It’s VILE!!!

Deskside in said office, by the way, dead tired. If anyone can arrange to have me hooked up to one of those Ground Power Units they use to start up aircraft engines at Cork Airport, I’d be immensely thankful! 🥱😴😴

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Valentine’s Day to all you beautiful people ❤️❤️❤️

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Valentine's Day folks ☺

It's a bright but bitterly cold evening..

Happy Valentine's day all, I'm just home and on the couch , went to the shopping centre after work and love seeing so many fellas buying last minute presents and cards, something to brighten up a boring Monday. I may be heading out for an hour or two later.🤞

Coffee please!. Urgh etc. Stoopid job.

No worries, I've got you sorted

Homeside here, no appreciable increase in my energy level. I might just help myself to one of those IV bags myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm in bed already! I didn't sleep last night, was very restless so now I'm calling quits on Monday.

I hope @[Deleted User] got to go out!

To thine own self be true

@thomil wondering if it's a colombian blend you need!! 🤣

Deskside, listening to Cat Dowling

• Advertisement

Just home, 3 drinks and grub, could have stayed as I got a seat beside the stove and the craic was good, I need to retire and get my social life back on track 😄, late start tomorrow but that means a late finish , quick pick bought for tomorrow night. 🤞

Deskside sandwich for me..

Deskside Sandwich? I hope that doesn't mean that you've put the work surface of your desk between two slices of bread?

That being said, I've eaten in places where that would have been the tastier option...

Hah same but sandwich made at home eaten at the desk for clarity 😉

Okay, that's reassuring! 😂

Deskside at home here, just finishing off the last few chores before turning in. Hope to get a few hours more sleep tonight. That should help with my energy levels.

I reserve chewing the desk for extreme work frustrations

• Registered Users Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a doc on the Washington snipers. I didn't know at the time they were sexual partners. The kid was 15 iirc. But us military and desert storm seemed to be a factor

I started American Horror Story recently but have that Sniper doc on my list..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

It does seem to be a army vet , damaged by his war experience , using a 15 yo.

• Advertisement

I'd say an interesting watch alright, it's strange how badly treated many war veterans are. That's a whole other conversation though, let me know what you think of it..

Advertisement