Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Schtop, quiet a fecking smack off a big one with the visor open at sixty mph (honest guard!)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,751 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Them fu××ing fleas. Ate loads of them years ago, never mind my eyes 😡

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I got into wearing sunglasses a lot when i was young so my eyes were usually ok thankfully

Even worse is cruising along watching a hornet crawl across the inside of your visor.

• Advertisement

Oh lord you've reminded me of a video where a snake appeared out of a fairing while the bike was doing over the ton 😲🤮

I had a big hornet somehow survive the impact and casually was crawling inside my helmet. I was a bit concerned then but thankfully the wind shot him out.

Ahh you'd miss it.. Well me anyway..

Made a hape of bangers and mash for dinners with onions plus carrot and parsnip mash if anyone is willing to be bribed into talking to me??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭thomil

No need for bangers & mash, I'm around anyway 😉

Food might be a good way to get our resident feline in though 🐱

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

The milkybars are on me so..

How is everything in Thomil land?.

Tired as hell, got woken up at 6 this morning by all my lights and electronic devices turning on at once and at full brightness. Apparently, power had gone out overnight and when that happens, my smart home setup defaults to default setting, i.E. 90% brightness & white lights, once the power comes back on. Quite a shock to the system when you're fast asleep...

Good jaysis there's got to be a way around that, i'd be like a bear for the day if that happened me..

Let's just say I'm glad today was Saturday.

It was Saturday, right?😶

Yes indeed, had to check the day myself, it's been a confusing month, thank feck for the old school calendar at home in the kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂

Oh, I'd love that. Unfortunately, black cats move to the other side of the road when they see me... 🤐

Cats used to climb in the window in our place until the dog decided she wanted in on the cuddle action, she rules now.

Just home from the pub, 2 pints and a g&t, I'm a cheap date these days, saying that I'm considering a little glass at home but maybe unwise, is this it, home in time for Tommy Tiernan on a Saturday night, could be worse I suppose. 🤔

Hopefully the guests on the show are entertaining

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Saturday night , in by the fire , Cold Justice on CBS Reality , great series if anyone is interested in Cold Cases being investigated .

Ha , love Saturday nights from 9pm , until 12 I think , I love shows like this ☺

Lol , true Grem !

I didn't though , just had a cappuccino ready for when it started , that'll do me . Boring as fcuk I am 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 12,139 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Me and Mrs G are home from the pub too. About an hour ago. Three pints for me and two glasses of vino for herself. I have a few bottles in the fridge so happy to sup them. Mrs G had a bottle of vino in the fridge. One glass after a feed of a homemade chicken curry, fried rice and chips and spring rolls! She's warming the bed now.😁

That's a fave Saturday night for Mrs G as I pop in and out of the living room wondering if she's planning to murder me!

Nice to see a little vibe in here tonight.

@Mam of 4 dark jokes are some of my favourite 😁

@Grandeeod sounds like a nice evening too

@Grandeeod , the few drinks and food sounds like a great evening !

Lol @Grem , yep same here, people often look at son and myself with an expression of wtf on their faces if they catch some of our off humour! Too funny tbh 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 12,139 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

How do you do this @ ****?😀

• Advertisement

@Grandeeod whatever do you mean?? 🤔

Advertisement