Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

@ cj maxx - nope, trying to put it off for as long as possible. OH still reminding me. 😁

And speaking of Bjork.... 😁😎💕

Loved her since her Debut back in 1993, the year I finished school, did my Leaving Cert and then started college. Nobody like her before...or since. A truly unique and original artist! 👍👍

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Did nothing today . Not altogether happy about that. I do like to be out and about. But dinner was nice and the chocolate stock is going down well too. A few hours at the tech desk tomorrow. Late start as I'm ahead of the game. I may go and have an early few pints tomorrow evening as with restrictions lifted, the late night grifters will be back in their usual routine and not locked out of their brains singing at 6.30 of an evening. I kid you not! The Monday early doors pints are very enjoyable when normal service has resumed.😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm wondering if i missed my plate? 😧

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂

I'll pass you over mine. Roast chicken breast, done in the skin and then skin off. Deboned underneath and only the leg on. Carrot and parsnip batons, gratin, garlic spuds and a splash of gravy on top. Twas very nice. Profiteroles and cream for dessert. Sunday fare!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wtf? No skin??

Cooked in the skin and served without skin. Try it. Tis great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Couldn't sacrifice the skin, am piggy!

I'd say an oculus is far from the craziest thing in most neighbourhoods somehow!

• Advertisement

One of your neighbours likely has some pampas grass outside 😉

Hahahaha my mind is a cesspit. Can't divulge how i interpreted that 🙃🤣

True, a few of the regulars would have had a field day! People must be all freedom-ed out. 🙄

Same in Galway, though streets refreshingly rubbish free this morning, long may that continue..

Done all my adulting for today! Is it really so late? Bed time! Wake in 5 hours. Ahhhhhh

Oof five hours, don't envy you.

Another 7.5 left to do here

Ah at this stage it feels like its too late to bother sleeping. So I am out in Donadea forest with my bow. Hi from tree side all :)

This is gonna be a long long monday now isnt it.

There is always a point in rest at least! Flipping robin hood wha? 😂

Hah thats a movie I have to go back and re watch for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Wasn't that an absolutely spectacular day out there, we got our early morning walk in at 8 a.m. then home for a lovely breakfast, got the Sunday newspapers and a few bits in the local village, relaxed for the day watching the sport on tv then out for a great 10 k walk in the afternoon, getting home just as the sun was setting, decided to treat ourselves then and ordered a great dinner which was delivered from a local restaurant/takeaway so we enjoyed that with a few glasses of red, a lovely Sunday.

That sounds amazing though i might have to snip a bit off the 10k for me and no red but consider me jealous. So rare to get a full day to feel like that, happy memories..

I just watched three squirrels have a fight in the forest :)

If only. I did find a fox dead here in the forest once. What a beautiful creature. They look better dead than I could ever look alive. : )

Even with the bald head I showed before.

Tis mating season so you might hear them at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I spend a lot of my time with this view, regardless of the height, there is a finite distance that we can see, and a limit to our radio/radar waves. As well as the suggestion that if our compass always had the magnetic north to the left, it was like going around the center of a record, but what about if that compass was pointing to my tail, surely I would fall off the record. So sorry guys but I’m not convinced it’s flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Grandeeod, why remove the skin?

I was surprised more people didn't gasp at removing the skin tbh!

• Advertisement

Bedtime. Six hours Grem put the phone down..

Advertisement