Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

The MAIN fight is around 6 in our morning :) But the whole thing is starting around now :)

So my goal is to keep everyone awake for the main fight :) hehehe

This is where I learn how NOT interesting I am :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah sure they can have a nap and wake them again at five!!

me and the girl have a big bet on this :)

this might get weird :)

oooooo

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heh, who is winning now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, I find myself back in quarantine again :):) Different hotel.

catching up on the Adrian and Jeremy radio show, listening to a guy trying to justify the “Flat Earth” theory. These people really concern me :):)

I think I won :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Walk on the beach with doggy time.

Just in the door, usual tea and potter about before bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I just opened my phone and this was the 1st post I saw. Was thinking !!! until I saw you posted it last night 🙂

• Advertisement

Still partying with the gfs and the mates for the fight night :) I think I am about to do the plank - on the first surface i see - and instant sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Good morning. Sofa side sipping a lovely coffee. Have a night away booked for the end of February. A nice sweetener as the return to work will be bumpy. Not for me just the troublemakers of recent months will kick back against the return.

Anyhow have a lovely day one and all.

That was some night. The girls are red eyed. I must look like a zombie myself. What a fight and what a night :) Morning run done! But I think I am wasted for the rest of today. I just cant adult!

What a come back. The GFs kicked my ass on the matt after the fight just to show how a smaller girl CAN kick a bigger guys ass. But I am only a little bigger :)

I got my ass kicked twice tonight. I think I should just go back to making dips. /emacipated/ hehehe

Francis!

I still show her..... if you can bring a man to the floor..... then he is your puppet :)

She is gonna rise up and use this against me isnt she :))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sleepy today, need another coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sleepy day here too, Seph.

I need to do a food shop but I just don't have the motivation.

I'll pay one of you to go to Aldi for me...

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

kms run. Dogs walked. Dinner on.

What a late night. Head is on auto pilot. I walked out of the bathroom and my family screamed when they saw my head :) I think its big and red and tired.

Good night though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Living room, mop in hand, feeling so much better than yesterday when all I did was stay in bed and sleep. OH made a delicious dinner last night to coax me out of the sack - freshly made beef burgers, spuds, onions, broccoli and gravy - so was spoiled! 🥰☺️

Now doing those household chores I put off yesterday - mopping the floors, hoovering, dusting and hanging out the laundry.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Mopping and hoovering now done, Bjork playing on the stereo, taking a breather before unloading the washing.

Just took a good selfie with my new beard to update my FB profile pic. 😎😁

Shameless validation seeking question: do you think that I look like I will turn 47 in a couple of months? 😁

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

You didn't go with the dye ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@JupiterKid , nope , not 47 imo ☺

Dinner over and done with , I know if I sit down on the couch I'll doze off , yes , I am in that age group 😁

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yeah I listened to that episode as well. Holy feck they really live in denial don’t they. The fact they have a conference as well is worrying.

And I swear if I ever hear the phase do your research one more time I’ll scream.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Just back from Aldi.

Any amount of antigen tests available now.

To thine own self be true

I dont care how bad MTV became in their latter years. All I know is their unplugged sessions of bjork... one half of oasis....... eric clapton..... that was/is REAL music. I will always go back to those sessions.

And how sexy was bjork with her little bare feet? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Kitchenside making a roast chicken dinner with all the sides. Plate sliding can commence in half an hour or so.

• Advertisement

Yass please 😊 work trundle imminent

Advertisement