Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Married Men - A Gay Lads View - Have you ever had an experience?

• 09-01-2022 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Posting it in here as this concerns mostly 'straight lads'. Was holding court today with the fellow gays over a coffee outdoors as we normally do once or twice a month. The topic of married lads came up. Never shocks us GBT lads but jaysis if the wives of Ireland knew their hubbies were in flagrante delicto then there would be blue murder! Came across this article

From the Article

As part of my research, I spoke with 60 straight men who have sex with other men, and specifically looked at men in rural areas and small towns. The majority of men I interviewed were primarily attracted to women, not men. So why would they have sex with other men?

My findings revealed several reasons as to why straight men have sex with other men. Several men explained that their marriages did not have as much sex as they wanted, and while they wanted to remain married, they also wanted to have more sex. Extramarital sex with men, to them, helped relieve their sexual needs without threatening their marriages.

Female friends find this intriguing - one has admitted her husband was allowed to meet his friend and their sex life improved. Once a month he got a night with his friend, few beers. The husband and his male companion identified as straight.

Opening the floor to the AH for their thoughts - straight men have you entertained such thoughts? Do you feel guilty? Do you feel at ease?

No judgement here just intrigued! (and do forgive my whimsical intro!)

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

Advertisement