Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Conor McGregor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭ Mad_maxx

Is he stupid or just brain damaged from the MMA ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,188 ✭✭✭✭ rob316

I **** love this quote about the Kinahans, I'm stealing that. Such truth in it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭ TheW1zard

The Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk of uuu!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭ Mad_maxx

Sounds like he's now just a rich coke head?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭ TomSweeney

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭ CQD

I've been saying for years he'll be bankrupt before he's 40..

Did you ever think it would get to the stage where you were supporting Nazis?..

I imagine him fighting a Panda on live TV some day. 🐼

• Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭ Dr. Bre

The WWE is where he will be next - big money in it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭ Homelander

Much of a clown as he is I sincerely doubt he'll go bankrupt. He seems to be making fairly good investments and not ridiculously splurging relative to his wealth. He appears to be very interested in constantly investing and making more and more money.

Have seen some fairly feeble suggestions that he'll lose it all over a drug habit. The man's not going to hoover up $400m of drugs.

He's insufferable, arrogant and clearly has a nasty side but that doesn't mean he's stupid or financially reckless. I mean look at Jon Jones, still plenty money despite being basically a blueprint for post-Mayweather Conor.

Hasn't made a fraction as much money as Conor, regularly getting arrested, known for domestic abuse and battery of women generally, famed for his eternal hunger for cocaine. Just a complete grade A clown, but a great fighter and still has money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭ monkeybutter

160 plus million is a lot of money

I don't think you have thought that through

Its the people who buy into this dogshite are sad really and I don't just mean the UFC

He made a tonne from selling a shite whiskey into an over saturated whiskey market, there are people making a fortune from feckin GIN

RYAN REYNOLDS....

How is this even a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭ brainboru1104

I look forward to watching him get KO'd again by Poirier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,188 ✭✭✭✭ rob316

Honestly I doubt the numbers, he's wealthy but not half a billion wealthy.

He won't go bankrupt anyway there is too much easy Money out there for fighters now. He's finished in mma but he can go box the Logan brothers, Mayweather or someone for ludicrous money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭ buried

He should ask the Vatican what price is it to fight the Pope. They also love the auld greasy cash money, so they'd be well up for live streaming that sort of noise too.

"Lunar South is Solar East" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭ brainboru1104

The Pope would probably take him at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭ Motivator

I’ve mentioned this a few times on the various threads that have done the rounds on this muppet.

He is insanely wealthy. He is not a good business man, he is not a business man full stop. He is a wealthy puppet and that’s all he is. The number of people/corporations that have made as much, if not more, money than him is off the charts. He is the perfect fit for commercial success and people have absolutely cashed in on him. He hasn’t a brain in his head but it doesn’t matter, he doesn’t need one. He’s been/being/will be exploited for a long time and as long as he continues to make money for people then we’re going to keep seeing him unfortunately. His brand value is not what it was, but it’s still very high. But, no reputable company will have him, his last deal with Reebok expired and they pulled the plug with no new contract offered. Look at proper athletes that have the equal or higher status, they have multiple deals with multiple brands. No company will touch this ape.

Major endorsement deals with high end athletes can often turn into contracts for life. Nike with Tiger Woods and Ronaldo and Adidas and David Beckham. They’re all signed for life and will have money rolling in forever. McGregor has his piss whiskey as his earner because it’s an easy win for his puppet masters. Gullible idiots with too much money spunk money on pissy whiskey. He’s a joke in the sporting world and will soon be forgotten about in that world. We’ll see his mangled tinker face for a long time though because he’s going to try so desperately hard to stay some way visible.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,634 ✭✭✭✭ Ash.J.Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭ Effects

Saying he got lucky in his fights just shows you up as not having a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,235 ✭✭✭ billyhead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭ CQD

Did you ever think it would get to the stage where you were supporting Nazis?..

Advertisement