Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor McGregor

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

As far as I can see those few houses are the entire strip from inchicore to drimnagh by the canal

Still a rapey pox though

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

He managed to spell taoiseach correctly. That is enough to show he didn't write it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

McGregor is filth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

About time Ronaldo had his first passive cocaine experience though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

True but only one there I felt genuinely sorry for.. Ronaldo.

yer man McGregor all animated for the cameras desperately trying to look like Cristianos new ‘bud’ yeah ! And Ronaldo just being all diplomatic but the look of ‘ jeeeez how the thundering fûck did I end up next to this driveling idiot….’

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

He's a moron of the highest order, money doesn't change that

He is so aggressive the way he carries on, can he not just talk like a normal person? his ego is so out of control its scary.

Post edited by pgj2015 on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Easy to deduce he was always a complete bellend. Definetly gets it from the father, the same "look at me" childish carry on. Money, power, cocaine and being surrounded by yes men lackeys has only made him worse.

He could have been such a good role model but he decided to go the opposite direction, pity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I wonder what the man who pretends he wants to President of the Republic of Ireland social media thoughts are on the horrible shooting and stabbing and murder in a Dublin restaurant full of families on Christmas Eve.

Seems very quiet on this for a man who seems to have an instant opinion on everything and voices it straight away on social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,799 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

He truly is the worst of us.

I don't care what riches he has gathered by being handy at pucking the head off a few lads. They have only made him worse.

Advertisement