Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Strokestown eviction - the ex-Garda Kevin Taylor had his moment in court this week for assault, €200 fine. 6 months to pay, so I'll suspect we'll be here again in 7 months time.

Lots of the usual freeman stuff involved, demanding a €1M appearance fee, legal fiction malarkey, and (possibly a new one) , looking for the prosecutor to lay his hand on the accused's shoulder.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/ex-garda-fined-for-assault-at-notorious-roscommon-farm-eviction/ar-AAMNCBv

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

similar to the rambling drivel they post in the conspiracy theories forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

First bit of attempted freeman-ism in a Singapore courtroom?

"Throughout the hearing, Glynn declared that he was a 'sovereign' - an apparent suggestion he was the authoritative power - and denounced the legitimacy of the court, saying he would neither plead guilty nor not guilty."

"District Judge Eddy Tham blocked Mr Rahman from representing Glynn because he was not legally qualified. Mr Rahman told the judge that he was an 'ambassador-at-large and advocate of Kingdom Filipina Hacienda' and had every right to defend his 'sovereign compatriot."

Briton arrested for not wearing a facemask in Singapore is remanded in a MENTAL HEALTH ward | Daily Mail Online

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

at least the judge recognonises that this is now a mental health issue

oddly enough in a case in australia they had the woman checked out and she wasn't suffering from a mental illness.

A woman accused of refusing to check in at a store in Canberra's south tells the ACT Magistrates Court that she is exempt from public heath orders because she is a "sovereign state".

She was referred for a mental health assessment and was found not to be suffering from any mental health issues.

I don't think we should assume that just because somebody is unreasonable that they have a mental illness. Some people are just naturally unreasonable and will try to find any excuse for being so. The freeman nonsense suits them perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

I can think of a few labels for these sorts, none of them contain mental or health!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Do they!! are were they just covering there a. Plus she was found sane

How long has it been since we had an actual freeman believer in this thread? You'd almost miss the days when Derry would post enormous rambling threads of nonsense. It was a simpler time...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Last week was the first time I noticed this thread. Sounds to me like the regulars here think that anything constitution related is somehow "Freeman BS".

A sad state of affairs really - the only explanation I can see for these types is that you are either 1. in the legal profession. 2. a Garda or 3. Some form of simpleton

What are you on about? That anything constitution related ? This thread is just a light hearted discussion on the antics of some usual suspects as they go around making up stuff.

• Advertisement

you are bringing your CT nonsense into legal discussion. there is nothing in the constitution about a judge having to present his oath. It is made up Freeman BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Waving around the constitution, having not read it, hoping that no one else has read it either is a Freeman staple. Anyone who claims to have found the silver bullet in the Constitution that makes you immune to taxation/prosecution/repayment of debts is a Freeman loon.

If they find something discussion worthy, they are not a loon, but invariably the things they are looking for ain't there, they are looking for a loophole that gets them something for nothing because they think they are cleverer than everyone else, or they look at other people doing well for themselves in life and think, surely they must know something esoteric that puts them on easy Street.

"Judge has to present his oath in court" is classic freeman stuff. It's entirely without legal basis and has been a cornerstone argument for some of the more colourful freeman-type litigants. "Judge has to present oath in court" is to real law as "dentists have to brush their teeth during each examination" is to dentistry, for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭PeadarCo

The one thing you missed is a lot of proponents of Freeman rubbish are conmen/women. They go around scamming vulnerable people out of money and leaving them in a far worse position afterwards. As humorous and entertaining they can be at times, the advocates for Freeman rubbish do cause damage with their scam.

This thread is a very valuable resource as it highlights many of the people in question and their tactics.

our favourite constitutional wizard tried to convince all and sundry that either a missing comma or included comma in a bank's paperwork was a pass to get a free house. The actual legal experts put that to bed fairly quickly and the constitutional wizard then went on to make videos about secret cults etc ... this lead to him making an apology to the courts which let him off with some community service rather than a custodial sentence for contempt.

Of course the constitutional wizard couldn't do the service to his community as there was comma somewhere in the paperwork - again the actual legal experts gave him a slap of reality and a few months in mountjoy to further his research.

So @Markus Antonius if you are depending on these constitutional wizards for your information you may want to delve a little further in to their motive and actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

A group of about 20 protesters entered Edinburgh Castle on Tuesday evening, claiming to have “seized” the landmark under article 61 of Magna Carta.

In a 13-minute video, a woman says the castle “belongs to the people” and that they are “taking our power back”. She adds the Scottish people have been “lied to all our lives” and that the “building belongs to us, we have taken the castle back” in an effort to “restore the rule of law”.

A man adds: “Treason’s been going on for that long now, we can’t sit back and let everybody perish under the stupid legislation and fraudulent government tyranny, so let’s just take it all back, not just the castle.”

Pity they don't actually read their so-called justifications, but sure hey that's the status quo.

The original version of Magna Carta granted powers to “assail” the monarch and “seek redress” to 25 barons (so appointed, and not the general population), in order to keep the provisions of the Magna Carta, but these powers were not granted to the population at large. Within a year of being written, this clause was removed from subsequent versions of Magna Carta. In any case, it was never actually incorporated into law.

there is also the small issue that Magna Carta was never part of scottish law

our own Castle dweller is now wanted by the Crown forces

Ah but that's a non issue for them, a mere inconsiquential technicality which can be conveniently overlooked, or otherwise they can just choose to ignore/forget/argue otherwise like they always do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,968 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Not withstanding his usual levels of arrogance, that was some utterly disgusting antics from Ben over the weekend.

I missed this, what is he at? did a quick google and the latest thing I can see is him claiming the death of a young lad from waterford is directly linked to the vaccination. Is that it? or any number of other ben based shenanigans?

that is exactly it - and to compound the antics he did a live stream report as the coffin was taken out of the church.

From what I am seeing online - a relative of the young lad who is a total anti-vaxxer put two and two together and came up with 7 ... posting that his death was directly linked to the vaccine. The family have since come out on social media to ask people to respect their privacy and not to engage in any talk of this being vaccine related. The original comment has since been deleted by the rogue family member.

The chinese whispers have all sorts of claims ranging from him passing away 4 days after his second pfizer jab to within an hour of getting the Jansen jab.

Cretins the whole lot of them ....

But remember to download the app and donate now

and that, your honour, is why I havn't paid my mortgage for the last 15 years!

Ah ben, the gold standard in scumbaggery, never misses a trick.

I previously mentioned an IT guy who I used to work with is on a slide into an anti vaxx rabbit hole, he posted the other day urging to sign up to Telegram and look for World Doctors Alliance

American Frontline Doctors

so, I looked up these groups (google, not Telegram)

picture of 9 people, first of whom is Prof Delores Cahill, sure we all know about her antics.

Another caught my eye, Dr Heinrich Fiechtner, (he just looked daft) googled him, on his wiki Fiechtner was a founding member of Alternative für Deutschland

ah jesus, why do I feel there would be similar daftness in the background of each of them.

that is the group that BBC Panorama did a show on recently .. needless to say Dolly wasn't too impressed with the narrative of the show ..... strange folk.

but don't forget to join her kanagroo court in her private castle and when you get a chance drop a few hundred quid in to her 'travel' site - where you may or may not get a zoom call to tell you how you can fly without a mask

Oddly enough there was a comment posted onto Ben's FB by a man who claimed to know the deceased, stating that he had been severely ill for several days before all of this. The old adage goes that you don't know who to believe; regular posters on this page would beg to differ.

and some will always believe the narrative that suit them !!

Went looking for it, couldn't find it, but did find this bit of wisdom "Remember viruses cannot be caught or transferred through close contact. So this is proof that this is Genocide. The only way to catch viruses are by injection" (commenter, not ben himself)

• Advertisement

There's a chance that Ben may get a mention on Liveline today. Knowing him he'd be dumb enough to go on air and argue his case.

Advertisement