Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you even call this? Funeral procession joyride maybe?

Options

Comments

Jesus.

It's not the journey to the graveyard, there's no way in hell that a driver of a hearse would drive like that. The story being circulated is that they broke into the funeral home and stole the body, coffin and hearse to drive back to some (presumably halting) site and carry out their own funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

Culture Boss

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Well the ending the deceased got is natural selection at its finest. Its the poor hure of a truck driver that the tramps smashed into that I have sympathy for, the other three, good riddance tbh, there's more than enough scrotes to take their place.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,126 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what you call this is scumbaggery, nothing else. There was a story that the hearse was stolen and taken for a joyride but there is another story where the uncle of one of the guys who died owns the funeral home and it is him that is driving the hearse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

If the Gardai ever needed evidence to make an arrest....

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Travellers gonna be travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Unfortunate for the truck driver but the less of these absolute scumbags on the face of the earth... the better

• Registered Users Posts: 7,529 ✭✭✭Floppybits

At high speed and a danger to everyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

its infuriating what these bastards get away with while the rest of us get hit with the full force of the law. its us that should be claiming discrimination!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

would Gardaí just "observe" if I was doing that?

How very sad and true ☹️😦

A comment like this should be in every thread of this variety. The ordinary Joe gets hit to the fullest for the least of transgressions 😦.. Just even looking at the court pages in the local papers, and one can see that fines aint exactly commensurate. Joe soap effectively gets hit with at least 250 Euro for looking at someone funny if he's marched up the steps... Yet the recidivist scummer - well, he's already doing his bit by lining the profits of the legal aid lawyers etc etc..

The average white Joe is effectively a third class citizen nowadays.

Post edited by Baggly on

"A managed containment operation was commenced and was subsequently stood down when the vehicles failed to stop."

So, they set up a roadblock or something to try to stop the cars and the hearse, failed, then just gave up and let them away with it?

WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭crossman47

These are not travellers. Can't blame everything on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The convoy actually flew past myself and the brother.

There was a Garda car the other side of the road, didn't pull out after them.

Reckon it would have caused mayhem.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭buried

"horn da beep"

Funny, they talk exactly in the same way that they drive down the road.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭mikethecop

aw to have a government who had the will to protect its people form these kind of animals. not watery cretins excusing devolutionary behavior blaming the victims and the gardai for the actions of people who dont deserve the civil or rights that they have.

Minister of justice should be coming out and demanding that judges lock up scum like this for 10 or 15 years and for full life terms for those who dont get it first time.

we dont want them and we dont need them waking around our country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Well this is crap you get when certain 'minorities' have an exemption to law & order

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Surprised the funeral home just let any Joe drive their hearse,I can imagine their insurance company won't be too happy with them either especially if their was an accident ,and there is still two more of these **** show's to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭Allinall

What minority was involved in this incident?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭touts

If I was a Guard I'd just sit drinking my coffee as that shitshow passed by also because there would be nothing but grief if I got involved. If I stopped them I'd probably get the **** kicked out of me while 20 phones filmed me if I made any attempt to defend myself and badly edited to appear I started it. Then the Garda Ombudsman would come down on me like a ton of bricks especially if god forbid one of those lads crashed with me chasing them. I'd probably go to jail for manslaughter and have my house and family burned out by the relatives. And the likes of Liam Herrick from the Irish Council for Criminal Liberties would take one look at the video and be screaming bloody murder on the airwaves about some rights he imagined were infringed demanding I face justice for trying to protect the public from the scrotes he represents. Nah. Not for me. Better to just sit here and drink my coffee.

Brings the sh1tshow of how the Gardai roll into 'Sharp Focus'.... Watching brief on scummers engaging in criminality ffs... Wouldn't be so bloody circumspect if they were cruising late at night and saw some poor sap walking home.... Chances of him being stopped and questioned be significantly higher than DEALING WITH ACTUAL FKING CRIMINALITY!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Salvadoor

They are no loss to society and i'm glad they died horribly.

Their Facebook pages are public if anyone fancies a glance at their scumbaggery - my personal favorite is the topless pic at the grave of a loved one while giving the middle finger to the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,442 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

These are not travellers.

As depraived as it all is it shouldn't surprise anyone and it comes as no surprise to me.

These are the stereotypical scumbag families that society protects in spite of all the crime and hurt they cause others.

Just keep paying your taxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

A poster remembering Maguire was also put up which read: "RIP Dean. You know the score, get on the floor, don't be funny, give me the money."

Screwdriver and torch brought to altar at funeral of burglar Dean Maguire who died in Dublin N7 crash - Irish Mirror Online

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭DarkJager21

Have to say the guys in the car met a well deserved end, hope they stayed conscious for a bit of the flames at least. Pity the scrotes in the hearse couldn't join them.

Yes.

Because as the original situation should show you, any resulting incident is blamed on the Gardai.

Also remember that a lot of Gardai are driving without advanced training and are not allowed engage or even use lights and sirens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭Nermal

If ever there was an appropriate time for a church roof to collapse...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement