Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

January 2020 Recruitment.

Comments

• JC12250 wrote: »
    For any lurkers who missed out but still keep in with this page - PSNI plan to recruit again in Autumn 2021. For the rest of us that should mean this list is exhausted! Great news all round.

Why do you think this means the list will be exhausted?

I'm a little confused about what this all means.

• Why do you think this means the list will be exhausted?

I'm a little confused about what this all means.

It means everyone on the current merit list will more than likely get a start date if they pass all managed stages.

Previously we were told that this current recruitment campaign would be used for the next few years instead of starting a new campaign.

Basically means they want more boots on the ground so it’s great news for anyone who’s in the low numbers who have been panicking that they won’t actually get a job!

• JC12250 wrote: »
    For any lurkers who missed out but still keep in with this page - PSNI plan to recruit again in Autumn 2021. For the rest of us that should mean this list is exhausted! Great news all round.

So they will exhaust the merit list? Where did you come across the Autumn 2021 recruitment campaign info?

• Gda88 wrote: »
    So they will exhaust the merit list? Where did you come across the Autumn 2021 recruitment campaign info?

I would like to think they will, it would be very strange if they didn’t. The info is on JoinPSNI website.

• Got the call guys for august start date!

• Advertisement

• Mcfluffers wrote: »
    Got the call guys for august start date![/quote

Congrats!

Got the call guys for august start date!

Chuffed for you! Congrats!

Congratulations mate. Chuffed for you 👍🏻

Delighted McFluffers, so pleased for you! Plenty of celebrations this weekend :D

• Just got the call. Delighted and overwhelmed!

• Advertisement

• Just got the call. Delighted and overwhelmed!

Congrats Walkman! :D

• Where are you guys on merit list? Think mcfluffers was 1-20

What about you Walkman?

• Lol how rude of me! I forgot to pass on my congratulations to you both!

Stoked for you guys knowing where you stand ��

Reality kicking in now I'm sure
    Good luck

• Thanks guys. I was 80-100 on ML.

• Thanks guys. I was 80-100 on ML.

Ahh I'm 20 - 40 and still waiting on the call! Hopefully won't be too far behind you all!

• Just got the call!!!!!

• Boss20 wrote: »
    Just got the call!!!!!

What merit number were you?

Watching this and my phone like a hawk

• Howdyfolks wrote: »

You and me both Howdy. Where are you on the list?

100-150 fingers crossed you get the call too!

• CLC93 wrote: »
    You and me both Howdy. Where are you on the list?

I'm 200-220

Not thinking I'll get a call this round but I can hope!

I'd imagine you will get a call for this one being so hi up the list

Fingers crossed anyway

• Advertisement

I'm 200-220

Fingers crossed anyway

Nah I rang recruitment, my vetting only passed on Monday so I missed last weeks cut off for calls going out today unfortunately. I'll be included in the next batch of calls. Hopefully you will be too.

• CLC93 wrote: »
    Nah I rang recruitment, my vetting only passed on Monday so I missed last weeks cut off for calls going out today unfortunately. I'll be included in the next batch of calls. Hopefully you will be too.

Did you ring them to see if you should be expecting a call or how did you wangle that info from them?

Did you ring them to see if you should be expecting a call or how did you wangle that info from them?

Yes I rang, I'm 20 - 40 on the merit list and with some a bit further down the list getting calls today, I just contacted recruitment directly to ask if there was a reason I hadn't yet been called. She said they unfortunately have to put the cut off somewhere and with it being last Friday I was just outside it.

• Just got the call for August! ML 120-150 :)

I'm 200-220

Fingers crossed anyway

Howdyfolks, I’m also in this merit list group. Have been appointable for the past month!

Well done to everyone who’s got the call so far! (Slightly jealous hahaha, the waiting it agonising!)

• BSE1234 wrote: »
    Howdyfolks, I’m also in this merit list group. Have been appointable for the past month!

Well done to everyone who’s got the call so far! (Slightly jealous hahaha, the waiting it agonising!)

Should be in the same intake then, I've been apointable for The past month too, kind of starting to think September intake now tho.

Can't remember how many days the calls usually go out for, I think there's more that just one day of calls however

• Also got the call this morning

• Just for anyone that’s curious, new recruitment starts this Autumn. Ps for anyone starting GV, it’s all on zoom.

• Just for anyone that’s curious, new recruitment starts this Autumn. Ps for anyone starting GV, it’s all on zoom.

What’s your source for this?

It’s 1 or possibly 2 weeks at home and then into GV - classes are split into 2 separate groups for covid

• Advertisement

• JoinPSNI website updated.

As for the GV, multiple friends in. Stated they’ve been told no assessments due to covid and social distancing. All learning is done online

Advertisement