Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2020 Recruitment.

Options
1137138139140141143»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Narwahls

I know I’m thinking months ahead here because I’m yet to do my PCA etc but do people know if they run intakes in December? As when I had got the emails saying nothing was happening until 2024 I booked holidays which aren’t refundable in November. If I was to get the call would it be possible to postpone until December or would it be more likely to be a New year intake?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Madrid250

You have the ability to defer your entry. But within the new start take it will most likely depend on the budget at that given time so very difficult to guess at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭crazyfire999

Yeah thanks… that moment you start to question everything you have ever done from birth 😂

I'm guessing they have a budget to get 150 via GV?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Madrid250

Yeah exactly😂. I would think so as they are processing them atm. A long process but definitely worth it

I can’t believe it’s been 2021 since I applied

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭johnny990

Have you got ur vetting forms in post yet?

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭johnny990

Hopefully get mine tomorrow

What about family members etc… what if someone flagged up about them in the past that you aren’t aware about.

Could that be seen as too much of a risk?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cba321

No your grand with that I had issues with a family member and it was fine if your unaware they will ask you just be 100% honest and transparent, cause if you fail they don’t tell you what it is so it makes it very hard to appeal! It’s all about honesty and integrity!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Narwahls

Stupid question but I’ve just seen the part where it says to write the CTC questionnaire in block capitals and for the most part I have not. Does it matter that much or will it be okay (please reassure me someone else has done this)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mse2020

Anyone starting GV in april, give me a pm i have some questions about some of the forms lol

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mse2020

Anyone starting in may or june ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Rob_1990

Is there anyone working in NIFRS living in the Republic of Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭psnaye2023

Has anyone at the tail end of the merit list had a call for April?

Advertisement