Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭feargantae

What's the best option for trading a Series S for X? Just GameStop @€;150+25%boost I'm guessing?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Fendy wrote: »
    Well I'm still waiting for the one I ordered on May 7th

Well that's ridiculous. What excuses have they given you?
    blaa85 wrote: »
    I just got my shipping confirmation with an post so should be Monday hopefully.

Nothing for me yet, did you get it by email?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Nothing for me yet, did you get it by email?

Yeah, shipping email was sent by GameStop with tracking after 6pm.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Yeah, shipping email was sent by GameStop with tracking after 6pm.

Crap, didn't get mine. Guess I'll be waiting a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Crap, didn't get mine. Guess I'll be waiting a bit.

When you do get it, delivery is quick anyway. Mine arrived this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭galson

Trying to sell my PC (2070 Super) and get XSX plus some cash. I would really love if all access came to Ireland, that would sort me out nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fendy

They said that some of their shipment had been damaged in transit, but I just received confirmation that it has shipped now, hopefully it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

galson wrote: »
    Trying to sell my PC (2070 Super) and get XSX plus some cash. I would really love if all access came to Ireland, that would sort me out nicely.

Expect it to launch early next month.

Back in stock in GameStop apparently: https://twitter.com/SeriesAlerts

Still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation or any info on when it might arrive, having ordered last week :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fendy

New Xbox series X delivered this morning by An Post :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,145 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Looks like it's there for home delivery on Smyths again also.

Few in store in Sligo and Naas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,821 ✭✭✭budhabob

I've a load of one4all vouchers from Christmas for this purchase so options for purchase are limited. I presume we are still some time off reasonable stock being available for the series X?

budhabob wrote: »
    I've a load of one4all vouchers from Christmas for this purchase so options for purchase are limited. I presume we are still some time off reasonable stock being available for the series X?

Keep an eye on Argos, they have stock popping up and will take your vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Looks like it's there for home delivery on Smyths again also.

Few in store in Sligo and Naas too.

Thanks for the heads up.

Managed to get a Series X in Smyths in Tallaght there's 1 each for collection in both Jervis and Fonthill and 2 in Sligo at the moment.

I can't believe the stock is still sporadic nearly seven months later.

At this stage, it must be beyond Covid to have caused shortages that have gone on this long.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I can't believe the stock is still sporadic nearly seven months later.

At this stage, it must be beyond Covid to have caused shortages that have gone on this long.

Yes, there's a global semiconductor shortage, partly covid, partly planning, partly a fire in a plant. It's all come together to affect basically every industry, even cars, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

CatInABox wrote: »
    Yes, there's a global semiconductor shortage, partly covid, partly planning, partly a fire in a plant. It's all come together to affect basically every industry, even cars, etc.

This

I also vaguely remember seeing a story about Malaysia (or there abouts) having a massive drought and some of the worlds largest semiconductor manufacturers happen to be based there. There was talk of civil unrest due to the amount of water these places use so reductions are in place.

Just got notification mine has shipped, great!

Started the application process for flexi finance in Harvey Norman, asked for my payslip and I had to move away from the application window to download the payslip, came back, window refreshed and returned to the start. I can't resume because the website isn't reacting despite the code being correct nor can I start a new application. This is so annoying...

Stock on Amazon UK right now if anybody is interested.

Still nothing on xbox/ms.com though :(

• Advertisement

There still are some left in Smyths, but they go fast. Harvey Norman is meant to have them on June 9th, my order went finally through and hopefully I'll get email next week and will be able to collect it, fingers crossed.

Wahey, mine was delivered earlier. Was expecting a lot more updates and the likes but very smooth setup process, being able to do it via the app is handy. Have it downloading about 10 games no from Game Pass, my plan is to basically never pay for a game outside of the subscription.

In stock on the xbox uk site now. Finally got one!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

Smyths home delivery of the X in stock, my dudes! Just placed an order and got a UPS shipping number for Thursday.

Been loving my S for months so the upgrade was a no brainer after yesterday's showcase. Gonna give the S to the little sister.

Edit: Gone now. Worth keeping an eye on it during the week, though. Seems they have drops which go straight to home delivery but not individual stores. 6 quid delivery, but sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,821 ✭✭✭budhabob

Stock is incredibly slow coming in, is there any indication when their might be decent stock available WW?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,145 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Smyths have series X for home delivery again at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

Smyths are out of stock :(

Wexford seems the only Argos that actually has a Series X in stock. I wonder if people have gone into an Argos in person and asked if they can reserve? I'm sure they have stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,722 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Why would you physically go to a store and ask to reserve such a hard to get thing and not just buy it on the spot?

• Advertisement

cnocbui wrote: »
    Why would you physically go to a store and ask to reserve such a hard to get thing and not just buy it on the spot?

Well that's what I meant. The reservation still needs to be placed in order for the purchase to be processed.

On their site is says you can order now for collection at a future date, but it might be worth trying to do it in person, as they're still trying to block online orders/reservations.

Advertisement