Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Add Ciara Kelly to the list of reposts with extra dislikes. On the moan again looking for sympathy for the sh*t she stirs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

spookwoman wrote: »
    Add Ciara Kelly to the list of reposts with extra dislikes. On the moan again looking for sympathy for the sh*t she stirs up.

Yes. I don't believe for a minute Twitter rubbish made her suicidal. Populist attention seeking from her.

Yes. I don't believe for a minute Twitter rubbish made her suicidal. Populist attention seeking from her.

As the saying goes "You reap what you sow". The crap she comes out with, posting photoshopped pictures of herself and then wonders why people question her and take the p*ss.
    She's a medical doctor and she photoshopped herself so badly she removed her belly button. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭StevenToast

This prick

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Immediately called out on her bullshít too by that girl who was chatting to her in confidence about her sexual assault only for Kelly to air it publicly. Between that and the twitter pile ons she's a fan of she hasn't paused to think about any one else's mental health due to her actions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

razorblunt wrote: »
    Immediately called out on her bullshít too by that girl who was chatting to her in confidence about her sexual assault only for Kelly to air it publicly. Between that and the twitter pile ons she's a fan of she hasn't paused to think about any one else's mental health due to her actions.

Unfortunately, that chat wasn't in confidence,... the fallout caused damage to both people

Unfortunately, that chat wasn't in confidence,... the fallout caused damage to both people

Yeah that's what I mean. Or are you saying the initial conversation wasn't in confidence? The victim clearly thought it was. At the very least you'd think there'd be a check in before making it all public.

Yeah that's what I mean. Or are you saying the initial conversation wasn't in confidence? The victim clearly thought it was. At the very least you'd think there'd be a check in before making it all public.

We may be talking at cross purposes here.. but if it's the same person, the information was already out there..had been for a long time, she threatened to sue Ciara, and ended up being made to make a public apology ...she then got canceled for historic tweets (she's a comedian) and some things don't age well unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

This thread has some info

Take with a massive grain of salt... Linda is a mate and is one of the good'uns...not perfect, but none of us are really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

Chris Hemsworth just want to punch his stupid looking face

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭nialler1978

Probably going to see Paul Mescals name all over the net again because of the Bafta. He comes across as an arrogant attention seeking ar*ehole.

That TV series he was in was a heap of shįte too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

This prick

Who's that?

We may be talking at cross purposes here.. but if it's the same person, the information was already out there..had been for a long time, she threatened to sue Ciara, and ended up being made to make a public apology ...she then got canceled for historic tweets (she's a comedian) and some things don't age well unfortunately

No that's not the woman I'm talking about.
    The woman who tweeted about CK airing her story is someone else.
    I won't link the tweet here though her account is public.

Who's that?

Paddy Power.
    Absolutely mad to make himself into a celebrity.
    Remember that fad years ago of bookies putting themselves in ads? BetFred, Victor Chandler etc. it was cringy and they dropped it sharpish. Except for PP who seems to think he's hilarious and well loved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Archeron

The dude who is front and centre with the guitar in the Brady family ham black and tans ad. I'm sure he's a lovely person and all but he has such a smug punchable head.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

No that's not the woman I'm talking about.
    The woman who tweeted about CK airing her story is someone else.
    I won't link the tweet here though her account is public.

I think that person deleted their account.

I've noticed many people who went on the attack on CK actually were hiding their own issues. Lots of them got anxiety, exposed their own mental health problems, went on the SUPER-defense when that particular individual was called out.

I think that person deleted their account.

I've noticed many people who went on the attack on CK actually were hiding their own issues. Lots of them got anxiety, exposed their own mental health problems, went on the SUPER-defense when that particular individual was called out.

She deleted her account. I think Kelly threatened her with legal action and Hayden apologized saying what she had said was false. I believe hayden was on the show thanked Ciara and then later said Ciara outed her.

Leaving that aside Ciara Kelly does tries to be a shock jock and then when people have a go at her like when she said about people with long term illness need to continue to cocoon so everyone else can live their lives was asking for trouble. It bit her on the ar*e and then she puts on the poor mouth and oh I'm being bullied.
    The reply from some is sure switch her off, don't listen, well same can be said for her if she doesn't want to hear other people's opinions on her views then she can switch off twitter, which she has done now.

She deleted her account. I think Kelly threatened her with legal action and Hayden apologized saying what she had said was false. I believe hayden was on the show thanked Ciara and then later said Ciara outed her.

Leaving that aside Ciara Kelly does tries to be a shock jock and then when people have a go at her like when she said about people with long term illness need to continue to cocoon so everyone else can live their lives was asking for trouble. It bit her on the ar*e and then she puts on the poor mouth and oh I'm being bullied.
    The reply from some is sure switch her off, don't listen, well same can be said for her if she doesn't want to hear other people's opinions on her views then she can switch off twitter, which she has done now.
    Razorblunt is not talking about Hayden

Razorblunt is not talking about Hayden

I see who they are referring to now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Oscar Blaketon…

Nosy auld kernt…..needs a good kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Oscar Blaketon…

Nosy auld kernt…..needs a good kicking.

Heartbeat fan ;) David annoys me :D

I see Guinness are using Barry Keoghan in their adverts...

Shame... I actually like Guinness. But Keoghan's got that punchable face.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Cal4567

Not sure if it's been said before, but Sky News' Kay Burley. Can't these newsreaders just step back and read the news please. It's not about you.

That said, the other option at this time in the morning is the very down-market virgin media, Ireland AM. Or am I just a snob?

TV turned off again pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Fils

Paul Reid, he wouldn’t know a tablet from a smartie and the scandalous salary he propped himself up on.

Cal4567 wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been said before, but Sky News' Kay Burley. Can't these newsreaders just step back and read the news please. It's not about you.

That said, the other option at this time in the morning is the very down-market virgin media, Ireland AM. Or am I just a snob?

TV's gone to crap, tbh. Ireland AM is just the most bland television. Altho I will admit, there was a cooking segment about Saltwater taffy that was genuinely funny.

Moreso just because of the silly innuendos.

Cal4567 wrote: »

She had "stepped back" for 6 months ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Targer would be a loud aggressive woman,

she's a wee divil between the sheets by all accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

Probably going to see Paul Mescals name all over the net again because of the Bafta.

Awful. I've seen better acting in Spanish La Liga matches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Relikk wrote: »
    Awful. I've seen better acting in Spanish La Liga matches.

won the club lotto :(

Advertisement