Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

Miniature in stature. A colossal c*nt in personality and nature. Never worked a day in his life. Stealing a living from gaa county boards for years. Brown nosing media personalities and outlets to push his sordid show where he gets off on abusing average randomers feverishly like the little puddin knacker he is. Its snuff by any other definition. I'm assuming he treats people the way he does as he's on the spectrum or was tormented brutally by his equally piggish father. As thick and ignorant as is possibly comprehensible or conceivable.

"little puddin knacker" had me in stitches to describe Davy Fitz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭John arse

still getting over 'we're all gonna daaaaaah someday' here:eek::eek::eek:!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭cms88

As long he never gets his grubby little stumps on the Clare job again I couldn't care less where he ends up. His anti-hurling, toxic corrosiveness lays waste to
    everything he touches. Its infective and harrowing. No good thing can come of it. Beauty dies at a radius. Flowers wither. Ancient temples crumble.

I alos meant to add LIT to the list. Once the top hurler stopped going there he wasn't far behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,045 ✭✭✭✭neris

Tony Holohan

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭TheG0AT

Anna Geary's yoga pants ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The son with crap new modern accent who rings his proper Irish farmer dad in the ad for something

Every farmer fathers nightmare to have a son like that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The son with crap new modern accent who rings his proper Irish farmer dad in the ad for something

Every farmer fathers nightmare to have a son like that :)

Unless I am mistaken Ash that lad used to ‘work’ for Bord Gais before the female got the gas leak job…..and in another ad. I think he’s about to nobb the daughter when the parents arrive….

I could be wrong, but someone will know.

Proper tool though, probably works in IT for some multinational.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,288 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

neris wrote: »
    Tony Holohan

Random person:*pours milk into the mug, before adding hot water*

Tony Holohan:'YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!!!'

That new rte lovechild......doireann......she has a gig on tv now.....'the doireann project' .......... we've hit a new low..../ its brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 40,266 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Random person:*pours milk into the mug, before adding hot water*

Tony Holohan:'YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!!!'

you mean there are people who put the milk in first and then add the hot water and teabag? that is monstrous.

• Advertisement

you mean there are people who put the milk in first and then add the hot water and teabag? that is monstrous.

Yup. I do it with coffee quite often. Sometimes you have a dodgy kettle that takes so long to boil, you get everything else ready before the water is boiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,266 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Yup. I do it with coffee quite often. Sometimes you have a dodgy kettle that takes so long to boil, you get everything else ready before the water is boiled.

coffee is different. Cold milk goes on top of the coffee and stirred well. Only then is the hot water added. but doing it for tea is beyond the pale. Tea needs boiling water to brew properly.

coffee is different. Cold milk goes on top of the coffee and stirred well. Only then is the hot water added. but doing it for tea is beyond the pale. Tea needs boiling water to brew properly.

NP2K.gif

Usually I use a teapot. But an addict who needs his tea will resort to desperate measures.
    That new rte lovechild......doireann......she has a gig on tv now.....'the doireann project' .......... we've hit a new low..../ its brutal

Moved it from the RTE player to RTE 2.

I maintain RTE 2 has become RTE's third channel. The player gets more 'respect' in comparison to RTE 2. RTE 2 is just a ghost, tbh. Doesn't know who it's catering for.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Purple_Bear

Julian Schnabel - I'd seen him at a few exhibition openings but this one time I plucked up the courage to approach him. He was so arrogant and dismissive, he barely looked at me. This was at a packed Pace gallery with plenty of onlookers, I wanted the ground to swallow me up. I still like his paintings though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Julian Schnabel - I'd seen him at a few exhibition openings but this one time I plucked up the courage to approach him. He was so arrogant and dismissive, he barely looked at me. This was at a packed Pace gallery with plenty of onlookers, I wanted the ground to swallow me up. I still like his paintings though.

Hes well known for being an arrogant pr!ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Purple_Bear

Hes well known for being an arrogant pr!ck.

True, but I kind of expected it though. Most times I saw him he was wearing pyjamas and acting like a prima donna.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

True, but I kind of expected it though. Most times I saw him he was wearing pyjamas and acting like a prima donna.

Sure sign of an absolute tosser, Pee.

Eoghan McDermott, used to do the breakfast show with the lovely doireann

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

Not in the least bit inexplicable

mikekerry wrote: »
    Not in the least bit inexplicable

Yeah but I can't stand him even more than I should

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Have you googled him lately?

No level of intolerance towards that lad is unjustified

Whats he up to this weather? Is he still trying to act young and down with the kidz at nearly 40?

Whats he up to this weather? Is he still trying to act young and down with the kidz at nearly 40?

giphy.gif

Can't even mention him or the lawyers will be out in force...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I just searched for him and found that I should *scroll down his insta to near the bottom. I am not on it so I was scrolling for ages and got to the photos of him with U2 and I just gave up.

I can't believe (in any decade) that somebody went out purposely and got that haircut.. :D
    And I wouldn't be in any form into fashion or hair etc. But I can tell that, that is shocking bad.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/2p27gYIhTm/

*The scroll down bit is something to do with being accused of something or other..

you may need to update your hatred a bit ....you're still on last years hatred levels

Suckit wrote: »
    I just searched for him and found that I should *scroll down his insta to near the bottom. I am not on it so I was scrolling for ages and got to the photos of him with U2 and I just gave up.

I can't believe (in any decade) that somebody went out purposely and got that haircut.. :D
    And I wouldn't be in any form into fashion or hair etc. But I can tell that, that is shocking bad.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/2p27gYIhTm/

*The scroll down bit is something to do with being accused of something or other..
    Interesting to be lucky enough to be a fellow in your late 30s with hair and to do that to it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Interesting to be lucky enough to be a fellow in your late 30s with hair and to do that to it
    I know plenty older that could and wouldn't. Maybe if he was in his teens or early 20's idk. I just think it looks daft. And probably a lot of hairspray :D (something else he probably was outspoken against).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Never liked him, came across as a right annoying prick, who loved himself and insincere, he was always too anxious to jump on the latest social justice issues and tear down anyone who didn't agree with his point of view, if these allegations are true he's the biggest hypocrite going and all the hate people have for him (and it's a lot) is justified

Girly Gal wrote: »
    Never liked him, came across as a right annoying prick, who loved himself and insincere, he was always too anxious to jump on the latest social justice issues and tear down anyone who didn't agree with his point of view, if these allegations are true he's the biggest hypocrite going and all the hate people have for him (and it's a lot) is justified
    Me too , woke blokes are always running from something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Dermot Bannon.

Advertisement