Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overlooked TV shows

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Would Bates Motel be considered overlooked? Watching at the moment and I'm enjoying it, I'm laughing loads at it at the whole creepy relationship with his mother.

The casting of Norman and Norma was spot on, great dynamic

Freddie Highmore is a fantastic actor

Mythic Quest is very good. Nerdy but a really good watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,782 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I think Malcolm in the middle is hilarious.

Patriot - Michael Dorman, Terrance Quinn and Kurt Lockwood are great in this.

Takes a bit of getting used to, but it's very funny and quite moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

Brimstone was excellent unfortunately only got one season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Anywhere to watch “Friday Night Lights”….without signing up to another service? Have Netflix, Disney and prime

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Joziburg wrote: »
    Anywhere to watch “Friday Night Lights”….without signing up to another service? Have Netflix, Disney and prime

TG4 used to show it

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

• Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have been binging on SWAT, great ensemble cast lead by Shemar Moore as Honcho

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Theonly way

Wallander

I for sure enjoyed it .More likely overlooked because of more popular shows at that time.
    As if it were a Netflix production each episode would be a 10 series production.Good production and plots .

• Advertisement
Advertisement