Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoneleigh and Longstone Naas

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Can anyone else in semi detached houses hear exactly everything everything from next door?

Like music when downstairs. Then in the main bedroom upstairs like conversations, phones buzzing as alarms and riding?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Pudsey123

Hi all, anyone have any luck with finding a nearby crèche/ childminder? We are both working in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Romeo82

Hi all, we are considering purchasing a property in Longstone and We are wondering what are the nearest preschools and primary schools?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lemmno

In case it’s of any interest to anyone watching these homes; this day last year price of the 3 bed semi D was €350,000, today it’s €360,000. The 4 bed detached The Woods was €445,000, and now €460,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

lemmno wrote: »
    In case it’s of any interest to anyone watching these homes; this day last year price of the 3 bed semi D was €350,000, today it’s €360,000. The 4 bed detached The Woods was €445,000, and now €460,000.

Price is hardly gone up for the same houses? Probably just as a result of modified houses or south facing back gardens.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lemmno

Price is hardly gone up for the same houses? Probably just as a result of modified houses or south facing back gardens.

Same houses as far as I’m aware, same name and square footage and the same photos, description and videos being used. I took a note last April as I was interested to see what would happen over the course of the following months in a pandemic etc. I also took a note of Bellingsfield at the time, Skylark has gone from €475k to €490. It’d be interesting to see if they have made any changes that they haven’t exactly advertised or is this just crazy 12 month inflation. You may be right re gardens though. I’d have assumed if the houses themselves were in any way different they’d rename them. I could be wrong but just sharing the observation :-)

It's generally 15k extra for a South facing garden so I'd say that's it.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chaplin.mad

Hi there,
    I was offered one of the show houses. Does anybody recommend to buy it? Or it is not wise given it is overseen and two years old since they were built.
    Is there any issue I need to be aware of about longstone development or is everything all happiness and joy?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Pudsey123

I heard from a friend of mine that prices for 4 bed fairways gone up to 500k?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭you2008

Hi there,
    I was offered one of the show houses. Does anybody recommend to buy it? Or it is not wise given it is overseen and two years old since they were built.
    Is there any issue I need to be aware of about longstone development or is everything all happiness and joy?

Really ~who offered you? I am viewing it next Monday, and the Agent told me was not on sale per builder, what is going on with this country:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Mistynight

Just wondering if anyone living in Longstone got their attic floored and could recommend someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PatO2020

Hi, can anyone in Stoneleigh or Longstone recommend a cleaner? I'm looking for someone to come in once every two weeks to help with some cleaning around the house. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CNNA

Hi there,

Hi, did you go for the showhouse in the end? We too have been offered one. It suits us perfectly as we are young couple no kids / first time buyers and this is not our forever home as we will build in the future, however interested to hear your thoughts.

CNNA wrote: »
    Hi, did you go for the showhouse in the end? We too have been offered one. It suits us perfectly as we are young couple no kids / first time buyers and this is not our forever home as we will build in the future, however interested to hear your thoughts.

What is the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CNNA

you2008 wrote: »
    What is the offer?

Offered the 3 bed showhouse, we have put a deposit down and waiting on contracts to go sale agreed. Won't be sharing pricing of course for our own privacy! :)

CNNA wrote: »
    Offered the 3 bed showhouse, we have put a deposit down and waiting on contracts to go sale agreed. Won't be sharing pricing of course for our own privacy! :)

it is okey as it can be find on line anyway .......

Where are the social houses in Longstone?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement