Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Buying more Bitcoin and Ethereum here

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Buying the dip

That’s what I’ve done. As it stands my portfolio is roughly 80% higher then what I put in so if this goes south I can still afford a huge correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

Buying the dip

Bitcoin mainly, XRP and BNB

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Aped into some cheap Theta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭BrandonBay86

1,000,000 Satoshis acquired at $53,800.

Always bought the dips, always will.

Dip again I dare you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Anyone please?
    There used to be a telegram page guys. I would like to join it again, if you can PM me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Radsky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

1,000,000 Satoshis acquired at $53,800.

Always bought the dips, always will.

Dip again I dare you.

I'm expecting a massive tank tomorrow morning when the markets open followed by the V of all V recoveries.

Just wish I had the cash at the ready... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

bfa1509 wrote: »
    I'm expecting a massive tank tomorrow morning when the markets open followed by the V of all V recoveries.

Just wish I had the cash at the ready... :(

I've lost count the number of times I've seen the phrase All Time High, ATH in the past week. I fully expect next week to be absolute chaos. And yes, a massive recovery. If your nerves can handle it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

LOL, Dogecoin the only one that survived the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

I'm extremely new to crypto and have to say I got a fright when I logged on this mornig. But then again I bought some more theta to ease the pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Rob2D wrote: »
    LOL, Dogecoin the only one that survived the night!

Picked up a few doge - on the basis that if it breaks 14/14/5 it's on it's way to 20 - genius here bailed at 18 - nice 20% - but woke up to it being 25 and saw it climb to 45 - but I'm happy with my 20% gain no need for 250% here lol

Obviously the above is all lies 20% is rookie numbers. :D

Don't know how many of you here are in or have dabbled in the meme/sh1t end of the cryptoverse?

If you have this downfall parody will resonate well....

RugBusters Downfall Parody Comedy Gold

What's the attraction re. Doge? I'm absolutely lost for words that it has a market cap of $35 billion.

It's the king of memecoins - has no real purpose a DAO token - for the people and all that but I remember hearing how mental it was that it had a marketcap of 10bn earlier this year and now it's 35bn - can it go to a dollar?

At this rate yes it can - it hit 45cents on Friday IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

The dip was more attributed to a nosedive in hash power in China apparently, if that's the case then I wonder if that'll start occuring more often

I heard it was too many degenerates with 150x long positions margin trading on Binance. Some got wrecked which in turn started an avalanche of auto sell offs causing a dip thereby causing others to get liquidated and basically the whole market f***ed itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

The Guvnor wrote: »
    It's the king of memecoins - has no real purpose

I get that - and I get that its just a bit of fun - or that its being used as a learning tool. However, surely its no longer just a bit of fun when its got $35 billion wrapped up in it? Understating things ever so slightly but theres a few things that could be done with $35 billion.

In trying to get my head around understanding what the hell is going on with this, I feel like I'm the same as the no-coiners that can't even get past understanding bitcoin.

I'll get my pipe and slippers...

I get that - and I get that its just a bit of fun - or that its being used as a learning tool. However, surely its no longer just a bit of fun when its got $35 billion wrapped up in it? Understating things ever so slightly but theres a few things that could be done with $35 billion.

In trying to get my head around understanding what the hell is going on with this, I feel like I'm the same as the no-coiners that can't even get past understanding bitcoin.

It’s nothing more than degenerates fomoing in on the fact Elon memes about it and Mark Cuban accepts it. It’ll continue to go up until said degenerates FIAT can’t support the purchase of 5 billion new ones minted each year.

I think it has room to run but wouldn’t want to be caught holding the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I say sir like me did your monocle nearly fall off when you viewed the prices this very morning.

I'm down over 2 and 6 pence. :D

• Advertisement

I sold 20% XRP last night and can't believe I was waiting with my finger on the sell button for it to go from 131 to 132.

I'm seriously considering it. Stupid thing looks like it's going to move again!

Nice for anyone bought the dip I reckon.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Nice for anyone bought the dip I reckon.

Always has been. (For BTC at least)

I hope people didn't panic and sell all as most have to cause the fall.

Looks like good recovery but lots of people that bet the house on this with no knowledge will lose a fortune selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

It’s nothing more than degenerates fomoing in on the fact Elon memes about it and Mark Cuban accepts it. It’ll continue to go up until said degenerates FIAT can’t support the purchase of 5 billion new ones minted each year.

I watched a video clip of Meltem Demirors being interviewed by Richard Quest (CNN) on Doge....she's normally composed and a smart, intelligent advocate for the space but she looked ruffled....I'd imagine because the subject was Doge! I mean, who the hell can explain the ruddy thing...and yet $35 billion. It's not the sort of thing that instills confidence in crypto :D

Cuban said his 12 year old bought some and it was fun to trade - but seriously are we saying that the $35 billion belongs to the world's 12 year olds?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Any Antshare holders from back in the olden days??

NEO has been on the march for the last few weeks. NEO gas has also been tipping along. It was a nice earner in 2017 so I am hoping it gets back to its top of €120 and keeps going to €200.

Powered through that dip. Went from €80 to 103.

Gas is also up from 13 to 16. Gas is the same as ETH gas but it is also the dividend Neo pays for holding the coin.

I feel you - Doge founders are well out of the coin as well - ages ago so it has a life all of it's own - it's success is down purely to people buying it, hodling it and selling it.

Loose claims they want it to the fiat of the crypto world to btc's gold but who knows...

If it hits a dollar market cap 90bn or so.

It's great news for meme coins - safemoon for example is on fire atm - think it doubled overnight marketcap 1.4bn now but given doge - a long way to grow lol.

Gainz r Gainz we may not understand it but I do understand turning a tenner into 100 and also a tenner into zero lol.

Rob2D wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering it. Stupid thing looks like it's going to move again!

$1 but if we look at it sensibly here :D:rolleyes::D it hit 45 cents market took a dump it has now settled at 39 this am.

I think it will retest 45 soon but 39 to 45 does not excite me.

I bought at 14 sold at 18 and watched it go to 45 so my advice ain't all that lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Bought some more Bitcoin and Ethereum there. Nice discounts.

If I had more capital, I'd bloody well buy more. I can see ETH going to 5K by late July. It's going to be >3K by the end of May.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement