Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭antimatterx

My small gamble on Doge is up 100% hahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Rob2D wrote: »
    I just unstaked mine actually. Didn't realise you had to wait a MONTH to get your coins back. So no way was I taking that chance.

Agree that they probably have the best staking though.

Check out Vesper! AVG 90% APY, rewarded twice daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Do you automatically get the gzil once you have zil staked or what's the craic? I have Zil staked for months but can't find any gzil reward

I think so, but it is only given to you when you unstake. So you don't see it build up over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

My small gamble on Doge is up 100% hahaha.

I was up 7,099% at the ATH last night, but I sold half a few days ago at 'only' 1,900% as I'd a limit order setup to automatically sell. Even though it's a sh!tcoin, missing out on that extra gain stung, can't believe I feel regret for not buying more Doge

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Doge to $1 by midnight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,822 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Truckermal wrote: »
    Doge to $1 by midnight!

Who'd have thought ? I sold a good portion of mine a few days ago but still have enough to make a handy few bob. Definitely holding now.

I have an irrational hatred towards dodge. Even if it went to $1 I still wouldn't buy it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Doge to $1 by midnight!

I put in some "impossible" sell orders at 20c, 25c, 30c and they've all filled and it's still going, just about to hit 40c now, crazy ****

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I put in some "impossible" sell orders at 20c, 25c, 30c and they've all filled and it's still going, just about to hit 40c now, crazy ****

A exciting day almost like one morning a few year's ago I made 20K on the Harmony One ICO..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

I have an irrational hatred towards dodge. Even if it went to $1 I still wouldn't buy it now.

The rug will be pulled from Doge eventually. Some people will make massive profits, some won't.

Fundamentals are out the window with this one, but find another chart where an investment sky rockets like that and doesn't have a massive drop abruptly after.

It'll be fun to watch, and I was tempted but I have to leave this one alone.

• Advertisement

weemcd wrote: »
    The rug will be pulled from Doge eventually. Some people will make massive profits, some won't.

Fundamentals are out the window with this one, but find another chart where an investment sky rockets like that and doesn't have a massive drop abruptly after.

I'd say once it reaches $1 it might crash.

I'd say once it reaches $1 it might crash.

A LOT of people seem to have $1 as their main target. It could easily go there today.

I have Doge from years ago, I stopped buying it well before 2017. I wouldn't have touched it this year, it's completely stupid stuff, but it underscores how bonkers and irrational the whole market is. I've had relatives message me asking if I have any of it, it demonstrates the power of a crypto being "known" or making news cycles.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Jafin

Do we know what's causing the spike in Dogecoin prices? A few weeks/months ago it would have been Musk's tweets leading to sudden, much smaller, spikes but this...is a lot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Luckily Cryptopia is still hloding all my Doge so I can't be tempted sell it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

What's the deadline date for CGT again?

Jafin wrote: »
    Do we know what's causing the spike in Dogecoin prices? A few weeks/months ago it would have been Musk's tweets leading to sudden, much smaller, spikes but this...is a lot.

He mentioned it this week so maybe that helped but it's mad stuff!

He mentioned it this week so maybe that helped but it's mad stuff!

He had this tweet yesterday too:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1382552587099062272?s=19

I've seen a few speculate that when Doge crashes money will flood back into the Alts so it could be a busy weekend for some.

Also Doge took off at the same time as the Wall Street Bets GME thing was hitting the media, couple that with Elon's tweets - joe public checks prices after and see double or triple profits, they FOMO in. Other alts are jumping to, hopefully we get some other runs in other coins before the whole thing either drops like a stone or enters a gradual bear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Spotted Hyena

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Also Doge took off at the same time as the Wall Street Bets GME thing was hitting the media, couple that with Elon's tweets - joe public checks prices after and see double or triple profits, they FOMO in. Other alts are jumping to, hopefully we get some other runs in other coins before the whole thing either drops like a stone or enters a gradual bear

Bear more likely end of year surely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭BrandonBay86

At present over $5,000,000 of new money is needed every day to keep the price of DOGE stable in the mid .30’s (it was .46 earlier).

There is 5 billion DOGE minted every year.

These mushrooms who are putting their life savings in think it can go to $10.

People gonna learn the hard way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

BCH is on fire.

LTC showing some life also, and some other alts

At present over $5,000,000 of new money is needed to keep the price of DOGE stable in the mid .30’s (it was .46 earlier).

There is 5 billion DOGE minted every year.

These mushrooms who are putting their life savings in think it can go to $10.

People gonna learn the hard way.

You should put all your BTC in it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭BrandonBay86

That would a sure fire way to guarantee a top !

https://twitter.com/Pentosh1/status/1383059853963358209?s=19

Worth considering. Small selection of coins on one of the biggest apps. No doubt they'll add more but if Robin Hood guys are gonna buy it's them for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

at 5000000 a day he might be fit to prop the price up for nearly a week.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

https://twitter.com/Pentosh1/status/1383059853963358209?s=19

Worth considering. Small selection of coins on one of the biggest apps. No doubt they'll add more but if Robin Hood guys are gonna buy it's them for the time being.

is that seriously their selection of coins? I was considering cashing most of my coins out after seeing doge and some of the others pumping, thinking the market was even more irrational than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

BCH is on fire.

Sold 5 BCH at the start of the month after losing patience with it.

I think I will have a drink tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Umaro wrote: »
    Sold 5 BCH at the start of the month after losing patience with it.

I think I will have a drink tonight.

That was just under 5 grand but don't feel bad I sold XRP and then it shot up like literally seconds after I sold it and kept rising since then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement