Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Spring Cleaning 2021 - Braun Strowman, Aliester Black, Buddy Murphy & More

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Billie Kay pinned someone at Mania 5 nights ago, and using “Budget Cuts” as the excuse is BS considering the Peacock deal.

This could be the final straw with me..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If cutting people due to budget cuts, I'm sure the likes of Natalya and others are on higher pay that wouldn't be a huge loss.
    If they don't release Black then they're really just being spiteful.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Velveteen Dream trending on Twitter now, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Billie Kay pinned someone at Mania 5 nights ago, and using “Budget Cuts” as the excuse is BS considering the Peacock deal.

This could be the final straw with me..

I thought Billie sort of had a storyline going

Shocked at Joe going was hoping he'd get a go at Rollins and Reigns when fit

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

CastorTroy wrote: »
    If cutting people due to budget cuts, I'm sure the likes of Natalya and others are on higher pay that wouldn't be a huge loss.
    If they don't release Black then they're really just being spiteful.

Natalya, Tamina and Nia have jobs for life to keep the Hart and Samoan hordes happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,291 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Green only signed a 3 year extension to her deal a few months ago.

Shows how easy they can get rid of talent with contracts but if the same talent want to leave it’s almost impossible due to the same contract.

Guess those tweeting their wows etc etc all know they are safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The gif that CM Punk used and tagged Samoa Joe in, absolutely top class gif.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Lord TSC wrote: »

Punk with the fcuk yo couch gif, classic.

Having Billie do the resume gimmick only to sack her really is uncomfortable. It's sick really.

Eddie Kingston to bring in Joe for support to replace Mox who is taking time off.

hynesie08 wrote: »

Court bauer needs to sell a kidney to give us Samoa Joe vs Jacob fatu

Now we're hurling.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭hynesie08

They're waiting till the end of the episode to announce that they've come to terms with the release of nxt uk......

Feels fitting to post this again. Joe really should have been champ even for a brief stint. For a company that's all about their heels it's crazy he didn't go over AJ in their feud.

Feels fitting to post this again. Joe really should have been champ even for a brief stint. For a company that's all about their heels it's crazy he didn't go over AJ in their feud.

The absolute savagery on show from Samoa Joe in that promo. Cutting down everyone.

Joe could take the mic for thirty seconds and make you forget he jobbed to everyone. Proper badass aura off him. But I’d say a bit like Bryan, losing rarely hurt his popularity, so they made him lose to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭The White Feather

People, the simple reason Joe was fired.......

He never went along with Coles WrestleRainia......

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Somebody fantasy booked Joe vs Davey Richards and, God yes do it you cowards!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

Joe was savage, a believable badass.
    Still one of my favourite moments was when he told Brock to look at him when he's speaking to him or we can settle this right now. Around 3.30 in the video below.
    Even in that segment where he went nose to nose with him.

That feud had a proper big fight feel, still think them not putting the belt on Joe at this time was a serious mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

In an ideal world Joe would return to Ring of Honor and reclaim his crown but nobody watches ROH anymore really so I dunno. Rush vs Joe would be sweet though.

PWI Insider are reporting that they have been filming new vignettes for Black over the last few days ready to bring him back with a slight gimmick change.

I'm guessing that goes to the report that he wasn't expected to be released.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

That’s cold on billie Kay. I mean I’ve seen some of her matches from pre wwe and she can wrestle. I think why people say she can’t is because of wwe and how she was presented in ring. I mean her non in ring stuff was genuinely very very funny and any interview I’ve heard her in she comes across as a very genuine person.

Wasn’t peyton meant be given a push ? Chelsea green will be fine also as she got talent to burn. Bo Dallas ? Meh I asked recently here when he was last on TV and nobody could genuinely say. That speaks volumes.

Edit: and I know why nia jax and natalya will never be fired but Jesus h Christ while natalya can wrestle, she’s as bland as white paint and nia jax is a walking disaster.

PWI Insider are reporting that they have been filming new vignettes for Black over the last few days ready to bring him back with a slight gimmick change.

I'm guessing that goes to the report that he wasn't expected to be released.

Will probably be worse than the last vignettes featuring him.

I think Bo is happy being a farmer and having Liv come home to him every night.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Chelsea to join Matt in Impact?

Who will get the Drake story this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I think Bo is happy being a farmer and having Liv come home to him every night.

To quote del trotter after he became a millionaire “well we’ve had worse days.”

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

WWE is a scumbag company. Pure as.

Budget cuts and they sold the network content for as much as they have. No travel costs at the moment either. They’re more profitable now than ever.

They can f right off. I cancelled my network after renewing for Rumble to Mania. I’m praying the USA network drops them soon can’t see it happening. But we’ll keep hoping.

Advertisement