Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Spring Cleaning 2021 - Braun Strowman, Aliester Black, Buddy Murphy & More

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I had no idea it was that long since he held a singles title.

I'm still a bit sore over them teaming him with Heyman after he won the Andre battle royal, and then only using that as an excuse to have Heyman show up and talk about Brock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I have to say The Bar were one of the best thrown together tag teams ever made.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I was the same. I went and checked because it sounded way too long for a singles run but it was that long. To me he had it all to have been a star in WWE, but there was that comment from Vince about his accent being an issue, which to me makes no sense at all. Having an accent is what his father built the company he has run for over forty years on. I mean the list of WWWF champions before superstar billy graham was like Ellis island and Vince also did commentary with Antonio Rocca, Pat Paterson, and Bruno Sammartino for the best past of ten years.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I said it was main event but this was on smack down in 2014.

As great a wrestler as cesaro is vince was right he is not a draw and he was in the right spot in the wwe as midcard guy who puts over those entertainers who have charisma to draw for vince

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I was at a house show when I lived in Munich 9 years or so ago now. After the main event Cena called out Cesaro/Claudio who translate and thanked the crowd for him. Then he stated the below

"Claudio...This man has the makings of a future champion...*passes him his world title* "hold onto this for me"...*and goes to leave but Cesaro gives it back* and then tells the fans in German he will return there as a WWE champion himself"

Kinda sad he never got that chance

• Registered Users Posts: 85,379 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Some talk on line that WWE have no plans for Elias and he could be on his way out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I like to think of the positives with Cesaro. He has been in WWE for 11 years so he has to be walking away with his house bought and a million in the bank. Has wrestled in more places than I know the names, knows what it feels like to be in the Rumble, be on WrestleMania and he is only 41. He can go to ROH or AEW for a few years then retire.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,369 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Johnny Wrestling is now taking bookings.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,369 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

HHH's closest assistant has been released she was the Executive Vice President of Global Talent Strategy and Development.

• Advertisement

Jeff Hardy now free, could he be next all elite with AEW

Advertisement