Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

patnor1011 wrote: »
    For anyone under 50 with reasonably good health it is unnecessary and due to possible side effects it is more dangerous than covid itself.
    AZ stopped again, J&J stopped and nobody knows yet what mRNA will do in future as it is quite new gene therapy with zero long term testing and data.

More dangerous? Please expand on this.

4 clots in one million with the vaccine/s.

167000 in one million due to covid itself.

How is a vaccine more dangerous than the disease? Please cite some actual data, not your feelings.

Mrna is not gene therapy. Why do you think it is? Who told you it is experimental gene therapy, do you not have a bull**** filter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Or maybe because folks like you don't believe there is a pandemic... Then we need reminders.

Still no conspiracy here... What do you think is really happening so?

I'm just going to ask a simple question here.

Some people don't wish to be vaccinated, correct?
    Many others want to be vaccinated, correct?

What is your issue with those who don't wish to be vaccinated? Should they be given the choice?

More dangerous? Please expand on this.

4 clots in one million with the vaccine/s.

167000 in one million due to covid itself.

How is a vaccine more dangerous than the disease? Please cite some actual data, not your feelings.

Mrna is not gene therapy. Why do you think it is? Who told you it is experimental gene therapy, do you not have a bull**** filter?

What are your qualifications regarding immunology, virology and microbiology?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What's yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I'm qualified, but what is your point exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

I'm just going to ask a simple question here.

Some people don't wish to be vaccinated, correct?
    Many others want to be vaccinated, correct?

What is your issue with those who don't wish to be vaccinated? Should they be given the choice?

I can't see any situation where people will be forced to be vaccinated,
    and if it was suggested, which I've never seen, it would be unlikely to get strong support.
    So it's purely your own decision.

Why are you trying to deflect, they are simple questions.

You don't need to cover for the guy, I am sure he can answer them easily if he so chooses.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

PintOfView wrote: »

Just as TB, MMR, Polio, and other vaccines have protected the population of Ireland from things that were a scourge for prev generations.

Look at these graphs and realise the lies.

http://www.medicinekillsmillions.com/articles/truth-about-decline-of-the-infectious-diseases.html

buzzerxx wrote: »

From a site called medicine kills millions, that doesn't sound biased at all!! :rolleyes:

Well what you say is accurate,
    However that also applies to you,
    a lie doesn't become true just because you accept it!

If you want to demonstrate the truth of something you need to do more than just repeat it over and over.

As regards "gleefully injecting themselves, etc", that's just silly.
    The majority of people trust that the vaccines are reasonably safe, and will protect against covid.
    Just as TB, MMR, Polio, and other vaccines have protected the population of Ireland from things that were a scourge for prev generations.

You say "reasonably" safe.....it's reasonably safe to put your hand into a a blender that is turned off. The odds of you losing all your fingers are quite low. Are you still goin to do it just to make a point and are you going to rail against those who don't want to?

• Advertisement

What are your qualifications?

Do you actually think link dumping to sites like that helps your argument?

You guys have no bull**** filter in the slightest.

You say "reasonably" safe.....it's reasonably safe to put your hand into a a blender that is turned off. The odds of you losing all your fingers are quite low. Are you still goin to do it just to make a point and are you going to rail against those who don't want to?

No, it's equivalent to putting your hands in a blender, in a room, in a cabin, with no electricity in that cabin, that's the equivelent odds of losing your fingers

Why are you trying to deflect, they are simple questions.

You don't need to cover for the guy, I am sure he can answer them easily if he so chooses.

I'm not covering for anyone. I merely asked a question regarding someone's qualifications wrt MRNA.

I don't have ANY qualifications within the realm of medicine, biology or microbiology. I do, however have a Masters Degree in Engineering and an Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, so while I know F all about biology or anatomy I have a smidgen of insight into the scientific method and I bear a modicum of respect for those who are qualified in these fields as opposed to those who are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

FFS. The only English article on the website of the people who produced those graphs actually supports vaccine production for Covid-19. In fact, here is the heading:

"How The Vaccine And Immunization Helps During The Pandemic"

Everything else is in Indonesian.

Like I said, FFS.

What are your qualifications?

A graduate in the subject. Don't want to be more specific for privacy reasons.

I can't see any situation where people will be forced to be vaccinated,
    and if it was suggested, which I've never seen, it would be unlikely to get strong support.
    So it's purely your own decision.

Why wouldn't it get strong support?

I already see people screaming at people for not wearing a mask or keeping their distance.

Why wouldn't the same people not express such venom and acrimony directed against someone who refused to be vaccinated?

You yourself might be a "live and let live" kind of guy but behind you are a 1000 who won't tolerate the choice.

FFS. The only English article on the website of the people who produced those graphs actually supports vaccine production for Covid-19. In fact, here is the heading:

"How The Vaccine And Immunization Helps During The Pandemic"

Everything else is in Indonesian.

Like I said, FFS.

One of the articles is from a former racing driver who was against vivisection/animal testing, a fùxking racing driver :pac:

Ok, from a quick look it's saying that all those diseases were disappearing regardless of vaccines.

I would imagine there are many other people who would dispute this,
    otherwise our health professionals wouldn't be recommending these vaccinations.

In a situation like this I would need to review the information available on both sides before drawing a conclusion.
    Have you looked at any evidence that vaccines do provide protection,
    and are an element in the prevention of diseases,
    and compared it with what that site is saying?

I'm not covering for anyone. I merely asked a question regarding someone's qualifications wrt MRNA.

I don't have ANY qualifications within the realm of medicine, biology or microbiology. I do, however have a Masters Degree in Engineering and an Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, so while I know F all about biology or anatomy I have a smidgen of insight into the scientific method and I bear a modicum of respect for those who are qualified in these fields as opposed to those who are not.

You don't need qualifications to ask someone to cite their claims.

You are deflecting.

• Advertisement

You don't need qualifications to ask someone to cite their claims.

You are deflecting.

If this is about the reverse transcription nonsense about the mRNA vaccines, it's just that - nonsense. There's no reverse transcriptase present in the vaccine or our own cells to possibly do this. It's completely illogical.

Have a look at this information, and compare with the web site you linked to
    https://www.hse.ie/eng/health/immunisation/hcpinfo/guidelines/immunisationguidelines.html

How do you know your web site has the correct information?

A graduate in the subject. Don't want to be more specific for privacy reasons.

Nobody asked you for your name, DOB, or Alma Mater.

So surely you can tell of your qualifications.

Thank you for confirming that you haven't even the slightest clue about vaccines.

Can you elucidate what you know about vaccines?

Is there a protein progenitor within the vaccines?

No, it's equivalent to putting your hands in a blender, in a room, in a cabin, with no electricity in that cabin, that's the equivelent odds of losing your fingers

Excellent. Then you will have no problem of the scaredy-cats who still don't want to put their hand in, yes?

And while you happily put your hand into the blades that are so safe and immovable you will leave alone those whoe don't wish to partake, yes?

Nobody asked you for your name, DOB, or Alma Mater.

So surely you can tell of your qualifications.
    I already have said, I'm a graduate in the field.

Well IF you are qualified then I would recommend that you come clean and shower the world with your expertise. I would recommend that you share your knowledge to allay the fears of those who harbour skepticism and trepidation.

Claiming to be a qualified immunologist yet ducking under the cloak of anonymity .... you're hardly putting your health qualifications to good use.

You studied only to hide?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Have a look at this information, and compare with the web site you linked to
    https://www.hse.ie/eng/health/immunisation/hcpinfo/guidelines/immunisationguidelines.html

How do you know your web site has the correct information?

Unless he/she speaks Indonesian, then I'm afraid you won't get a valid answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Well IF you are qualified then I would recommend that you come clean and shower the world with your expertise. I would recommend that you share your knowledge to allay the fears of those who harbour skepticism and trepidation.

Claiming to be a qualified immunologist yet ducking under the cloak of anonymity .... you're hardly putting your health qualifications to good use.

You studied only to hide?

Are you always so aggressive or does it only happen when you are repeatedly proven wrong?

• Advertisement

I already have said, I'm a graduate in the field.

Thank you. Now can you tell what "field" that is?

I am an engineer and mathematician, hence I am a graduate in the "field" of Applied Sciences. I still could not tell you the difference between a muon. nuon and gluon. I haven't the slightest knowledge about anatomy, zoology, botany, or any other scientific endeavour outside my "field"

So you are a graduate in the field, your protection of your anonymity notwithstanding, WHAT are your qualifications?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement