Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Busy night. FWIW, I believe Angus's story from yesterday as it ties in with the news overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 16,433 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

1. heel turn: a goodie has turned bad
    2. WWF bought WCW: big bad wolf just bought the guys who performed the first wolf munch. does this mean 1 super wolf team?
    3. brian pillman (good) got a gun
    4. mick foley (good) is Dude Love! There may now be lovers among our village and the Dude abides.
    5. scott hall (good) has become razor ramone and now knows his role in life.

6. undertaker (priest) has lost his powers for 1 day
    7. SCSA (vig) has lost his powers for 1 day
    8. ultimate warrior (BG) has lost his powers for 1 day
    9. paul heyman (seer (good/evil - not sure) has lost his powers for 1 day

think thats sums everything up

does #6 tie in with what angus said?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Morning all.

A 2am update!? Holy hell that's a lot to take in. What are lovers, how do they work?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

2. WWF bought WCW: big bad wolf just bought the guys who performed the first wolf munch. does this mean 1 super wolf team?
    4. mick foley (good) is Dude Love! There may now be lovers among our village and the Dude abides.

Thanks for summing up. This game can be hard to follow especially when updates come in at all hours of the night. It does look like it supports what Angus said. Angus did say though that he passes his powers to somebody else today and that is not mentioned.

Was just writing up something similar:

1 Villager has switched sides
    2 McMahons and WCW now formally aligned - so maybe we had two wolf teams yesterday and they've combined now
    3 Village Vig in play (maybe for today only?)
    4 Dude Love - "There may now be lovers among our village" - maybe some sort of communication available to roled villagers now?
    5 Razor Ramon - unknown power but looks village

6 Priest (Angus) has lost his powers for today
    7 SCSA has lost his powers for today
    8 No BG for today
    9 No seer for today

Those last 4 look like a temporary loss of power

While #6 doesn't align exactly with what Angus said, I think he was holding back some information. As I said earlier, I believe him

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    The correct answer has been provided - the winner will be PMed with their prize shortly

Join us again tomorrow post lynch for some more WWE Backstage where you will be able to visit another location!

Anyone owning up to winning last night?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Role |Description |Alignment |Used on boards.ie WW? |If yes how often?
    Derp|Gains powers/abilities based on completed on thread tasks that make him seem like a bit of an eejit. |Good| yes |sometimes

I didn't realise that that's what you meant by "Derp" - but now that you mention it, it seems obvious that that was Gab's role. I think the wolves would have spotted it too and identified Gabs as a roled villager so I'll be looking today to see who was pushing that
    Day 1 Lynch Votes

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Gabriel WW kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, Prize Vote, ShaneU, Stu Redman 7
    ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4
    JP Liz V1 Also Starring LeVar Burton, Emily WW, Holly WW 3
    kitten_k Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW 3
    Stu Redman Desmond WW, Eva WW 2
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Lord TSC 1
    Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

Blocked Vote: Jake WW
    Did Not Vote: Whiplashy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I didn't realise that that's what you meant by "Derp" - but now that you mention it, it seems obvious that that was Gab's role. I think the wolves would have spotted it too and identified Gabs as a roled villager so I'll be looking today to see who was pushing that

It was Holly who was village derp

Vernon WW wrote: »
    It was Holly who was village derp

FFS, scratch that so, Thanks Vern

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, at least Bounty and Necro came up with a better Night After Mania show than the real WWE writers did :P yoss seems to have nailed exactly my thoughts on the reveals anyway.

• Advertisement

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Morning all.

A 2am update!? Holy hell that's a lot to take in. What are lovers, how do they work?

Lovers are usually 2 players who are connected. They get a shared backroom to discuss the game. The downside is that their lives are usually connected so if one dies, the other will often die too, sometimes 24hrs later.

Holly WW wrote: »
    From my own POV, I know Im good and Im no lose to the village if i die so Im cool with the loser leaves town match, hence my volenteering......but maybe Misuko has something to lose.

If your a roled goodie, say it now and I'll forfeit the match....I'll lay down.

Otherwise, Ill lace up my boots son.

How does this tie in with Holly being a roled villager? Seems odd that she would volunteer for this 50/50 match as a roled villager and then she was asking Misuko to out themselves if they were roled?

How does this tie in with Holly being a roled villager? Seems odd that she would volunteer for this 50/50 match as a roled villager and then she was asking Misuko to out themselves if they were roled?

Possibly part of her role?? Derp has to look a bit of an idiot and asking a roled goodie to out themselves is derpy.

Or Angus is lying about his role (I don't believe that, I think Angus is playing pro-village, even if him coming out on Day 1 seemed a bit odd) or he is letting us know the roles of who died but is messing with the wolves about who is who.

Could be a genuine moment of doubt, realising if she was wrong, she could have walked a more important role than hers into a possible death sentence?

Just on this list, I think it's interesting that for 3, 4 and 5 it was made pretty clear that they are village but not for the rest of them. I wonder does that mean that those powers are duplicated - so both village and wolf team have a priest, a vig, a BG and a seer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Anyone owning up to winning last night?

I've already done so.

Its very quiet this morning...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

morning all. this game is melting my head.

tenor.gif

I've a good bit of reading back to do. Do we know if there's another comp today and what time it's at? Forgot all about the one yesterday.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I've already done so.

Will you be sharing the details?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

tenor.gif

^ Me, trying to take in everything I missed since I signed off work yesterday! :eek::eek::eek:

I have read through the posts twice now.
    • I believe Angus - why give the details he gave like the wrestler name and role? If someone was making stuff up, they would surely be more likely to just say village/wolf.
    • It isn't ideal that we lost the priest/seer/bg/vig today - I presume that is after the munch, and Angus is protected until then. However, the lovers indicate at least 2 villagers can chat in a backroom now - that is very helpful. Also we have no vig, but one player does have a gun. Still trying to understand the guy who got sober and changed roles...
    • Whiplashy didn't vote - I voted for them because of their fluffy posts, and they didn't come back on the thread at all yesterday after a couple of posts in the morning I think. Do they get a mod action against them now?
    • Jake and his blocked vote - why Jake?
    • Conor - before I logged off, a few people were calling out Conor for his lack of posting and not posting anything really of substance. There was a brief interlude of questioning him on thread, but he isn't really giving much to this game - came on, posted the required number of posts, and away again?
    • Gabriel's votes - has to be a wolf in those - typically you look at who was the last to vote - jumping on the bandwagon. So for me if we were looking there it would be Shane or Stu. What time did you guys vote at?
    • There seemed to be an awful lot of back and forth between 2 players all day yesterday. Holly and Mitsuko, then the carry on all evening. That was some level of distraction.
    • I need to go back and look at the voting here versus the voting on the entrance tune competition.

Day 1 Lynch Votes

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Gabriel WW kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, Prize Vote, ShaneU, Stu Redman 7
    ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4
    JP Liz V1 Also Starring LeVar Burton, Emily WW, Holly WW 3
    kitten_k Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW 3
    Stu Redman Desmond WW, Eva WW 2
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Lord TSC 1
    Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

Blocked Vote: Jake WW
    Did Not Vote: Whiplashy

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Its very quiet this morning...

It took me over an hour to read through everything!

I need to go back and look at the voting here versus the voting on the entrance tune competition.

Oh hey, that's an idea.

I was thinking we needed a second set of votes to start wagonomics, but might be something doable with the competition too.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Whiplashy didn't vote - I voted for them because of their fluffy posts, and they didn't come back on the thread at all yesterday after a couple of posts in the morning I think. Do they get a mod action against them now?

I just remembered reading Necro's post of Whiplashy being subbed out for Evan. Sorry - I should have taken notes as I read this thread.

And great - what with my issues with getting anon accounts straight in my head, we now have Eva WW and Evan WW - that's gonna be fun for my brain. My Jake/Conor issues better stay away this game :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Will you be sharing the details?

I will not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh hey, that's an idea.

I was thinking we needed a second set of votes to start wagonomics, but might be something doable with the competition too.

Not sure the voting on the competition is totally helpful. I took it at face value and voted for any song I liked.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Not sure the voting on the competition is totally helpful. I took it at face value and voted for any song I liked.

As did I - but in the Big Brother House, there was a lot of planning going on in the background to get the winning post in challenges. Wolves would have wanted to win that challenge, and voted accordingly. However, if they were in separate backrooms, they might not have been able to drum up as many votes as they liked. I am gonna look anyway. Its a lot more helpful to me than the no you said arguments on thread between 2 posters.

Jake WW wrote: »

For people who voted for loads of songs, that's probably true but there might be something useful in there around people who only voted once or twice imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning all.

i believe Im taking over from Whiplashy.

Haven't read back yet, but the parts Ive seen on the last 30 or so posts do make me wonder if Im way over my head.

source.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Right so I think I'm all caught up now.

I see there's been a heel turn and that we've lost a villager but...
    Scott Hall has gotten sober

After a stint in DDP's accountability crib the former "Razor Ramon" has put his demons behind him and now knows his role in life.

Our backstage reporter asked him if he had any comments upon returning to a Werewolf Wrestling Entertainment locker room and all he had to say was "hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last but bad guys do" before spitting a toothpick at them.

Considering Scott Hall has left his WCW identity behind him (Razor), and Vince McMahon bought the WCW in last night's flavour, does that mean we've had a baddie turn good?

Also glad to see Angus' story confirmed by the update. Meeps about the loss of powers though.

Also glad we've finally got confirmation of the roles that are in play. It was hard flying blind yesterday.

Advertisement