Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bubblypop wrote: »
    carrots and parsnips are my favourite veg!
    mashed or roasted, love them:D
    I used to bring parsnips over to the Balkans with me when i was living there, cos they dont grow them or eat them there at all. But I converted a few locals to the parsnip, one of the local girls brought them home to her dad, now he is growing them!!

Love parsnips and turnips but can no longer prepare them as my hands are not up to it. . THEN I discovered that eg Tesco sell them ready cooked... NB doing my list now... thank you for the reminder.
    I used to grow them but here the soil is very shallow before you hit solid rock. May try a container? Hmmmmm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Late to bed, oops.. Wish there was a turbo sleep mode I could use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Chips. Bacon lardons. Grated chedder/mozzarella.

Fry bacon lardons. Make chips. Melt the grated cheese in the microwave. Pour lardons on the chips and then pour the melted cheese on top. A big portion or small portion.

Always the big portion! Always!!! :pac:

Same with whiskey, always a double. Yer only teasing yourself otherwise.

Mind with the Easter eggs I decided I'd be disciplined this year coz the large eggs looked huge. So I went for the smaller ones... Just got 3 of them instead :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Everyone must be gallivanting today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭thomil

Not me, I've been busy all day. It's quarter review season at work, which means a metric f**kton of extra work...

Tableside now, just finished a bowl of self-made curry and making a good impression of a dragon, what with the smoke rising from my ears and nostrils :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Was busy today visiting a garden centre and bought flowers for the window boxes :). Someone came for the spin :D

Alfie is such a wee dote!.

Oh he can be a brat too :D He’s lucky he’s so cute :D

How are you keeping? Hope your back isn’t as painful as it was

Tomorrow i hopefully get some time with "our" dog. Miss her when i'm working. Back is bad, should have called doc this morning but i'm a stubborn ould codger, knee has swollen now from it, oops.. Some day soon the doc is going to suggest i feck off to pasture :pac:

Tomorrow i hopefully get some time with "our" dog. Miss her when i'm working. Back is bad, should have called doc this morning but i'm a stubborn ould codger, knee has swollen now from it, oops.. Some day soon the doc is going to suggest i feck off to pasture :pac:

I’ll be there joining you :D I’ll keep the place warm for you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

It was my father's 83rd birthday yesterday, a phone call was all we could do....we might meet up for shopping in SuperValu Wednesday, feckin covid :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Walked to coffeehouse. Working online off-site. Background music makes me what to dance.

Happy Birthday Inbetweens daddy :)

I'm more sitting relaxing to tunes, am incapable of dancing :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

I'm more sitting relaxing to tunes, am incapable of dancing :pac:
    Not even for a dragon dance Grem? Need to add fire to your life.

Afraid not. Would need a new back and knee :pac:

Afraid not. Would need a new back and knee :pac:
    You can tap your foot. Or better yet. Ask a dancing dragon for a ride. :pac: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

It was my father's 83rd birthday yesterday, a phone call was all we could do....we might meet up for shopping in SuperValu Wednesday, feckin covid :D

Dads Anniversary shortly. My brothers big 50. Haven't had the time to be there for two of them now. Thankfully Mam is understanding but still upset (obviously) usually it is day when the whole family comes together for our Dad. Two years in a row.... its getting tiresome at this stage, especially when most of us have our vaccines.... but live in seperate countries.

Where going? Market pretty soon. Frig is bare.

Going nowhere fast Fathom!!

• Advertisement

Going nowhere fast Fathom!!
    In circles Grem. :p

Fathom wrote: »
    In circles Grem. :p

I can nail your other foot to the floor? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Ouch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sorry to hear you are unwell Grem. That would wear you down so be gentle with yourself.

To thine own self be true

Sorry to hear you are unwell Grem. That would wear you down so be gentle with yourself.

Tis grand, all really a longstanding (haw haw) set of issues

I can nail your other foot to the floor? :p
    0lddog wrote: »
    Ouch ;)
    Pirouette!! ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa after a very busy day working. Watching The Tonight Show on the telly. One of the guests basically has a tarantula sitting on his head! Lol :D

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Chilling on the sofa after a very busy day working. Watching The Tonight Show on the telly. One of the guests basically has a tarantula sitting on his head! Lol :D

What the what??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, just scheduled three blog posts for publication over the next two weeks. Time to relax now :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Fathom wrote: »
    Pirouette!! ;)

Perne in a gyre :)

Advertisement