Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My initial thought was it was overthinking it, but checking things out, it seems to be worded differently than it usually would be, yeah? The fact it’s been written to suggest resurrections are possible, as opposed to a typical “ya dead, ya dead” vibe would make me agree with this.

I did have a look at the wording of previous game rules to see if there was anything similar and most of them are copy and paste jobs with basically, if you are dead, don't post and dead players cannot thank other posts, so does indeed look like it was intentionally written..

The mods did say in the sign ups that they would have secrets, or at least alluded to it. So it could possibly be one of those.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Definitely an undertaker vibe there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

2wgfzGB.jpg

Welcome to A Flair for the gold with your host, the man who knows more about gold than anyone else, the 16 time world champion, The Nature Boy, Ric Flair Wooooooo!

Speaking of World Championships, tonight is night 1 of Wrestlemania and the very first match of the night, which will also be the first match back in front of fans since the world went sideways, will be for a world championship.

That's why myself and the lovely Fifi here (Arn is elsewhere but says Aloha) have a special chance for you to be like me.... a winner, and win something small (I've got more ex-wives than you do days of WW to play so cut me a break). All you have to do is tell me who will win that match and how long the match will be. The match is between Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre so to make your guess just embolden one their names and how long you think the match will be and if you are the closest person to being correct you will get the prize.

Example: Drew McIntyre - 14minutes

G'luck folks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Bobby Lashley - 12 minutes

Im gonna go all out here and say - Drew McIntyre - 14minutes

:D

• Advertisement

On thread or by PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Drew Mcintyre 18 minutes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Could be, that's what I meant by specific to this game..it isn't the rules I have issue with...it's all the flavour. Essentially we have no clarity on roles, number of wolves, if there are factions etc.

That is incorrect. The are two factions, the goodies and the heels.
    As a villager, it is your job to aid fellow villagers and the roled good players in ridding The WWF of The heels that are trying to destroy the promotion from within.
    villagers vs the heels (the wolves)
    For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the non-villagers in the game. When the last non-villager dies, the village wins the game.

For the Wolves to win the game they have to gain parity with the village.

Win condition for goodies
    win condition for the wolves.

If there are players not in those two factions, then they are chaos elements but have no win conditions, and i'd be happy to ignore them, as they cannot win the game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Trigger wrote: »
    On thread or by PM?

Here is fine, though you can PM if you want either

Nevermind :pac:

Bobby Lashley - 11 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Bobby Lashley - 14 minutes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Drew Mcintyre 16 minutes

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Drew McIntyre 17 minutes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I have no idea who either is but go Drew.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Drew McEntire 19 mins

So what time will the match start?

stopwatch.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Drew McIntyre - 11 minutes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Hello everyone. Was on night duty for my first time last night so I "slept" late. Please tell me day sleeping gets easier as you get used to it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Bobby Lashley - 10 minutes
    I have no idea who either is or how long a match typically lasts *shrug*

The drinkies last night got a little out of hand... I've not managed to rise from my pit yet. I shall return later once my the sledge hammer in my head pipes down

Bobby Lashley - 17minutes

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Drew McIntyre -14 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Does anyone even have a notion about the match?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Surely rule one would indicate undertaker or kane are in play??

The Undertaker was a wrestler when my brothers used to watch wrestling in the early 90s. Is he still taking part?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

bobby lashley 25 minutes

Hey guys :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Hello people.

Bobby Lashley - 22 minutes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Does anyone even have a notion about the match?
    Anything can happen in the WWF so they say, take a guess.

Havnt watched wrestling in years. Last this I watched with any interest was the invasion storyline which I found very good.

Cant get away with half the stuff they did back in the day now. Some storylines were mental altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Bobby Lashley - 21 Minutes

I was a big wrestling fan a while back. It has been years since I looked at it.

• Advertisement

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Bobby Lashley - 21 Minutes

I think you have to bold your choice.

Advertisement