Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thirty Questions Reveal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

P.S. Zaph finished with 8 points, not 7. Go Zaph.

So many laughs today. Thank you Reb!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,958 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Well done Reb and congratulations to all the contenders, and of course Mustang! What a thread! :D
    IT'S NOT OVER YET!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,831 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Kathleen 9
    Nitwit 9
    Nitwit started with an exta point

I claim moral victory..
    Go me!!!
    ...moral victory, but tainted knowing I'll never introduce you to Paul McGrath :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,831 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Yeah, I'm married to EN, and Buile is my sister...

Was that not obvious?
    Buile as an inlaw, that would explain the hatred :D

• Advertisement

Reb that was absolutely brilliant. I haven't laughed so much in ages! Thank you so much for all the work you put into that and coming up with all the tricky multiple choices.

Good luck to the top five!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Such a fun game Reb. Congrats to those in contention for the win tomorrow.

I'm disappointed the tie-breaker question isn't who your brother is Reb... I have an inkling who it could be, but as this game has proven I don't have the best track record of knowing my fellow boardsies... :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Thank you Reb! This has been very enjoyable!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Great idea for a game, Reberetta, and brilliant reveal.
    I missed the last hour or so, real life took over dammit. Just catching up now.

Lots of laughs this evening. :D

I ran out of time to enter this sadly but have really enjoyed reading over the thread and learning about the people behind the usernames. Great idea and reveal Reberetta, and well done to the five co-leaders.

Btw LeVar - I fully share all your sentiments about that sickening hell condiment, and can even relate to morally bankrupt siblings using it as a torture implement.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Oooh I forgot about Reberettas brother! Come on Reb.. one last epic revelation????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

interesting, I live quite close to that shop, we could have crossed paths..

We might even be related, I have often described myself as Night owl guy. I lived about 10 km from the shop

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Wait..... does that mean that you two could be related? :eek:

*I'm out of heads to explode at this stage....

and you're their second cousin!! :eek:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b23mddg6zfwe7q1m6h5vri7qp4w98qqwcuadpouhd&rid=giphy.gif

:pac:

Oooh I forgot about Reberettas brother! Come on Reb.. one last epic revelation????

I am going to guess that it's spook_ie, don't know why just a hunch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Excellent idea for a contest and a fab reveal Reb. Thanks biggley.
    I'll be keeping the champagne on ice for when I'm announced as the winner tomorrow ;)

I'm disappointed the tie-breaker question isn't who your brother is Reb... I have an inkling who it could be, but as this game has proven I don't have the best track record of knowing my fellow boardsies... :D

I forgot about that! Oh well. I have two brothers on boards, one of them is my twin. One of them has posted on forum games, the other has not to the best of my knowledge.

We're all very similar but I don't know if it translates on the internet!:)

Fantastic game Reb, really enjoyable way to spend a Sunday and so many WTF moments in this. Congrats to whoever wins

Reberetta wrote: »
    I forgot about that! Oh well. I have two brothers on boards, one of them is my twin. One of them has posted on forum games, the other has not to the best of my knowledge.

We're all very similar but I don't know if it translates on the internet!:)

Well now I want to know both of them...

My stab in the dark guess is that you and Kolido are brothers, but I'm sure I'm way off..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks reb for yet another great game! I'll pm ya my answer soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I feel privileged for being part of this reveal today. I thought it would be fun but it really was spectacular!

Fair play to you Reberetta for that marathon reveal. some effort keeping that going as well as you did. was great fun :)

and congrats to everyone in the run for the top spot.

But now is a great time to say 'its not about winning, its about taking part' ;):D

• Advertisement

Well now I want to know both of them...

My stab in the dark guess is that you and Kolido are brothers, but I'm sure I'm way off..

I was thinking Kolido too!

Omg are you identical twins?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

There's another pair of brothers who walk these hallowed halls of FG.

Answers on a postcard...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,375 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Great game and a superb reveal Reberetta.

This will go down in FG history.

Congrats to the winners

In the interests of fairness as he is in the final I need to point out that Kolido is not my brother. :)

Necro wrote: »
    There's another pair of brothers who walk these hallowed halls of FG.

Answers on a postcard...

Necro and Hello 2D Person Below obviously... ;)

Reb, I had no idea how this would go, but it was way better than I expected!!

Great game actually, great reveal, fair play to you, lots of work.
    Thanks.
    I have no idea who any of these brothers are........

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro and Hello 2D Person Below obviously... ;)

Nope. I don't have any brothers :(

tenor.gif

Reberetta wrote: »
    In the interests of fairness as he is in the final I need to point out that Kolido is not my brother. :)

Did your brother play in this game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Reberetta , brilliant game , thank you!
    Best laugh since the BB game :pac:

Advertisement