Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thirty Questions Reveal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I don't think I've ever done as well as this in a contest :cool:
    I can read ye like a book ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I knew that one for wrestlemaniac was likely to be wrong.

But I was not being caught with my pants down for that, just in case :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

a good score so far :) considering they were random guesses (apart from one)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

2007 ?
    Yeah, sounds about right. A lot of alcohol since then though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I'd like to hear wrestlemaniac's story on that one.

• Advertisement

You're all such tricksters with your misleading names!!!

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28,136 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Nah, I am not checking, I am 2 behind the lead, I might discover I've been given too many!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sawduck wrote: »
    The Camp Nou has some great atmosphere, I only saw a friendly between Barca and some Italian team but it was insane there. Can't even begin to imagine what the El Clasico would be like live

I've been to La Liga games in both Camp Nou and the Bernabeu. As incredible as the atmosphere was in Barcelona, it was off the scale in Madrid, especially as they came back from 3-2 down to win 4-3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

sake like davetherave, who's never been to a rave, I went for a set of mixing consoles because of your 'obvious' name

No no, I'm just really good at what, when you get to the bones of it, is essentially a game of hide and seek (and eliminate) in the Wicklow mountains. Just with uniforms and guns :)

I sent in a short version and a long version to Reb, this was the long version
    I was once part of a team that won two All-Army Championships in a row. The third year my unit decided to give some of the new guys and girls a go instead of us and they came dead last. I remain bitter of everyone involved in that decision to this day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The only ones I've known so far besides my own were JP Liz liking Christian and Kolido loving Bon Jovi because they've blatantly said it on several occasions, and of course Electric Nitwit because I may or may not be his wife...

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yeah, sounds about right. A lot of alcohol since then though :o

Bellamy/riise golf incident ;)

27. HeidiHeidi's favourite film of all-time is what?

A/ Parenthood
    B/ Lost In Translation
    C/ The Blues Brothers
    D/ Bridesmaids

CORRECT
    hurlingman97
    the purple tin
    Necro
    Hillybilly4
    ari101
    Sawduck
    HildaOgdenx
    bubblypop
    Sephiroth_dude
    Spook_ie
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Kolido
    SineadSpears
    Rikand

A-Parenthood
    JP Liz V1

B -Lost In Translation
    Builebeag
    Night owl gal
    Irish Aris
    Hello 2D Person Below
    rainbowtrout
    aaronjennings
    cee_jay
    ShaneU
    davetherave
    looksee
    mustang shelly

D -Bridesmaids
    Mam Of 4
    Declan A Walsh
    JohnGreenFan
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Electric Nitwit
    KathleenGrant
    wrestlemaniac
    Zaph
    cj maxx
    Ectoplasm

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can't believe you didn't know my one LeVar :(

source.gif

Oh yes, I wasn't sure if I'd entered that answer but after the musical thread I was hoping I had for Heidi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Reberetta wrote: »
    I'd like to hear wrestlemaniac's story on that one.

I mean professional soccer or public sector, not much of choice really, is it 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 28,884 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Necro wrote: »
    Oh yes, I wasn't sure if I'd entered that answer but after the musical thread I was hoping I had for Heidi :D
    So it does pay to pay attention :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Can't believe you didn't know my one LeVar :(

source.gif

I could say the same about you... Necro!!!

I thought you were Olaf or something in a Frozen panto, that's what you were always banging on about anyway, and I'm probably way off on that too, because as I mentioned pre-game, I'm far too self involved to remember 98% of what you people say... :pac::pac::pac:

I could say the same about you... Necro!!!

I thought you were Olaf or something in a Frozen panto, that's what you were always banging on about anyway, and I'm probably way off on that too, because as I mentioned pre-game, I'm far too self involved to remember 98% of what you people say... :pac::pac::pac:

Hahaha

Did you not say you had a fear of balloons before or am I imagining this whole conversation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

No no, I'm just really good at what, when you get to the bones of it, is essentially a game of hide and seek (and eliminate) in the Wicklow mountains. Just with uniforms and guns :)

ooh davetherave is an army man!

all is forgiven so :cool:

I mean professional soccer or public sector, not much of choice really, is it ��

Please tell me you played for Real Madrid and retired early in a blaze of glory to act in Hollywood a bit like Eric Cantona.

• Advertisement

Not able to fool many here...

28. Which statement is true of Ectoplasm?

A/ She keeps a pet leopard gecko named Charmaine
    B/ She has collected marbles since the age of twelve
    C/ Her favourite painters are Francis Bacon and Frans Hals
    D/ She has two different coloured eyes and is left-handed

CORRECT
    Mam Of 4
    Irish Aris
    hurlingman97
    Hillybilly4
    Builebeag
    Declan A Walsh
    Hello 2D Person Below
    HildaOgdenx
    JP Liz V1
    Spook_ie
    rainbowtrout
    HeidiHeidi
    cee_jay
    ShaneU
    KathleenGrant
    SineadSpears
    wrestlemaniac
    Zaph
    davetherave
    Rikand
    looksee
    cj maxx

A -She keeps a pet leopard gecko named Charmaine
    the purple tin
    Sephiroth_dude
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    aaronjennings
    bubblypop
    mustang shelly

B -She has collected marbles since the age of twelve
    Sawduck
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Electric Nitwit

C -Her favourite painters are Francis Bacon and Frans Hals
    Night owl gal
    Necro
    JohnGreenFan
    ari101
    Kolido

• Registered Users Posts: 6,004 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

This is great. I only started looking at this about 5:30, had to concentrate on dinner and a recorded movie, came back to it after 7:30, went out for a walk for about 20 minutes, came back and here we are again! :D

I've met Ecto in RL and feel like I should have known this :o

because having two different coloured eyes wasn't interesting enough, she needed to mention being left handed too :pac:

I wasn't the biggest fan of The Blues Brothers.

On the subject of Lost In Translation, it's supposed to be a great film, and maybe I'm mistaken, but I watched it and I thought it one of the dullest and worst films I have ever seen.

Bridesmaids is hilarious with the always enjoyable and talented Melissa McCarthy.

because having two different coloured eyes wasn't interesting enough, she needed to mention being left handed too :pac:

A whole new thread there, Which forum gamers are left-handed, right-handed or ambidexterous!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I fear my weirdo comment may have given too much away :pac:

there is someone in my family like that with different eyes. and a work colleague too has georgous eyes, one green and one blue.

you really think you would notice something like that, but It's not always obvious somehow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I've met Ecto in RL and feel like I should have known this :o

My college boyfriend noticed after 6 months so really don't feel bad :D

• Advertisement

Reberetta wrote: »
    I wasn't the biggest fan of The Blues Brothers.

On the subject of Lost In Translation, it's supposed to be a great film, and maybe I'm mistaken, but I watched it and I thought it one of the dullest and worst films I have ever seen.

Bridesmaids is hilarious with the always enjoyable and talented Melissa McCarthy.

Well there you go. I have never seen Blues Brothers, nor really want to, because I hate that song! I love Lost in Translation and have watched a few times. I have seen Bridesmaids and found it funny and enjoyable.

Advertisement