Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thirty Questions Reveal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

I think we can all considers ourselves winners in this game, for enriching ourselves with knowledge

Except on the matter of who's a man and who's a woman, I'm even more clueless on that now than I was going in :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote:
    While seeing the picture was bad enough, I'm just glad I didnt see the panto!

Fear not, I have a DVD of the whole sordid affair!

Only one question remains

Western or Disney, which would you prefer :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I think we can all considers ourselves winners in this game, for enriching ourselves with knowledge

Except on the matter of who's a man and who's a woman, I'm even more clueless on that now than I was going in :pac:

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Many hours later I'm still giggling through this thread.... Hillbilly is female... I was also expecting male and had considered the cute ginger nut goat feeding (you better own goats and feed them ginger nuts ;))
    I had seen she + Ecto recently somewhere so that would view was also under suspicion!

My user name is rather boring. Teenage IRC me needed a name, there had been the ariane rocket I thought was cool. But then dudes and their rockets, cough, and white supremacists seemed to gravitate all the time :pac: so it got shortened, and ari was already taken I assume :D It's attached to very little in my life anymore :)

Now back to the reveal...

Air101 could still be in joint first place if the other contenders don't get it right! :confused:

Ooooh, unlikely but I thank you for adding to the suspense for me as I catch up :)

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    I once woke up during surgery :D

That was a great reveal Reb, unfortunately I was only able to dip in and out of it occasionally so I didn't get to partake in all of the fun.

Glad we didn't do this reveal last week if these are the stories I would have heard :p:D

This is fab Rebe, thank you and good luck to the remaining contenders

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

ari101 wrote: »
    Many hours later I'm still giggling through this thread.... Hillbilly is female... I was also expecting male and had considered the cute ginger nut goat feeding (you better own goats and feed them ginger nuts ;))

Oh yes, I do own goats and they do get ginger nuts every night so please don't fret on that score! No idea why most thought I was male!!!

Oh yes, I do own goats and they do get ginger nuts every night so please don't fret on that score! No idea why most thought I was male!!!

My brain just makes quick I'll judged assumptions :p all around :D

Glad there are goats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

ari101 wrote: »
    My brain just makes quick I'll judged assumptions :p all around :D

Glad there are goats :)

Just twigged - you are my describer in Easter Paint. Don't let me down girl! Use commas lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,060 ✭✭✭✭looksee

But lack of commas can lead to such creative ambiguity!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Punctuation should count as a word :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,374 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

3rd time I've checked the thread, even though Reb has until 20.56 to put me out of my misery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Apologies cj maxx!

Answers are in from the five contenders! The tiebreaker question was

31. How many books has Reberetta read in 2021 thus far?

wrestlemaniac
    cj maxx
    the purple tin
    Kolido
    Sephiroth_Dude

Well, if it was War and Peace, just the one. Otherwise an avid reader even reading an hour a day would have got through maybe a dozen novels.

I would have said 0 as well, if I was involved

I mostly just read before I go to sleep these days, so what I tend to read is mush, still I clatter through a fair few books.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

The answer is

38 books

Yes, I am anti-social and I have no job but I don't just go around falling into stinging nettles everyday. :D

Which means, starting one-point behind, the impressive victor after all of that madness is

Sephiroth_Dude!!!!

Final Standings

1. Sephiroth_Dude
    2. Kolido
    3. the purple tin
    4. cj maxx
    5. wrestlemaniac

Hard luck to the other four.

P.S. Mam of 4 pm'd an answer of 24 so she won really.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Congratulations Catboy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Well done Seph, guess you know your gamers.

Well done again Reberetta.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Zaph wrote: »
    Congratulations Catboy!

:pac:

wp7331972.jpg

Well done Seph.

Absolutely brilliant reveal Reb (and don't feel too bad, I'm on book number 19 this year at the moment too :P )

Congratulation Sephitoth_Genderunknown :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Congrats Sephy...

Great game Reb a lot of fun, and fair play on the reading, I'd be similar myself with the auld books.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Congrats Seph and thanks again Reb, great game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I won !

tenor.gif

Cheers reb for an awesome game!

Very well done seph.

Great game Reb and thanks everyone for all the laughs yesterday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Congrats seph!

Thanks for running Reb, great fun:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,374 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I'm not sure I've read 38 books in my lifetime !!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Congratulations Seph !!
    Books are an awesome way to escape the real world for a while , thirty eight is impressive Reberetta :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

unBaC1m.gif

Advertisement