Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's CANCER day!: The Late Late Show - Friday 26th March 2021.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tens of multiples of the people in the country who died with a confirmed diagnosis of Covid will die because of lack of cancer testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

What we need is actually the resumption of services so people can access screenings and other vital services that will either delay any cancer progression or save their lives. Donations all well and good and brilliant but can we get the first port of calls sorted while we’re at it

• Registered Users Posts: 35,837 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

If you rearrange the letters in '' The Late Late Show'' you get '' Latest Health Woe'' which is ironically fitting considering the usual themes on The Late Late SHow.

Of course I don't mind this one off show, considering how they can't raise money the usual way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,529 ✭✭✭obi604

Averil is bould looking. She wouldn’t delay ya ;)

'You never know who you are sitting beside on the bus' says Tubs.... :rolleyes:
    Yes Tubs I'm sure you are a regular on Dublin Bus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Wishox

3years ryans wage lol

obi604 wrote: »
    Averil is bould looking. She wouldn’t delay ya ;)

Is Averil the blonde model? Mighty.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Liaison

Is this the smallest number of posts on a late late show thread? Everyone is afraid to be critical!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

What we need is actually the resumption of services so people can access screenings and other vital services that will either delay any cancer progression or save their lives. Donations all well and good and brilliant but can we get the first port of calls sorted while we’re at it

Excellent post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Most of this thread are masochists....i dont know how you watch that c*nt tubridy...

I cant even "hate watch" the f*cker.....

Is there a thread for watching the french connection?

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Advertisement

Far more important indeed, and really should take greater precedence than indiscriminate lockdowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I would agree they need to start getting the backlogs done way faster then is happening

• Registered Users Posts: 8,303 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

'You never know who you are sitting beside on the bus' says Tubs.... :rolleyes:
    Yes Tubs I'm sure you are a regular on Dublin Bus

Like the time he referenced waking within the 5km hamster wheel of his house

In fcuking Dalkey

The one place that has every amenity in the country

ws-Daffodils-Field-Trees-Sunset-1600x1200.jpg

I was sure she called him a “pest”

Fcuk it

Thankfully the weather is warmer and Jedward have no brains, so they wont be at any risk.

M

In previous years you would have news reports of bandits stealing daffodils from public parks and then flogging them on Daffodil Day, I miss the old days.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    No way I'm watching this tonight, but I just noticed that Westlife bloke on RTE + 1.

I think it speaks absolute volumes about the current Late Late that even in the fùckin Cancer special they still find space for someone from the Louis Walsh stable.

Well he did loose BOTH parent to cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Well he did loose BOTH parent to cancer

Yikes. Fair enough!

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Yikes. Fair enough!

That’s the end of that

• Advertisement

Don't talk unless you can improve the silence

That’s the end of that

??

If you rearrange the letters in '' The Late Late Show'' you get '' Latest Health Woe'' which is ironically fitting considering the usual themes on The Late Late SHow.

Of course I don't mind this one off show, considering how they can't raise money the usual way.

I’m curious as to how you figured this out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Bernard o fcukin shea again.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

Had a parent diagnosed and survived cancer.. All this money raised over the years.. but I have always thought it should be preventative not the usual guilty suspects, but environmental, foods and chemicals and such..

Please be a cut throat

Please be a cut throat

They are nice young fellas. Doing it for all the right reasons.

M

Wax on, wax off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

haven't read the thread .. but have they lipstick on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Oh it's an Eoghan McDermott head shaving then is it.

Advertisement