Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

^^^ that post by Abi was after what she said was her deadline to submit her orders.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Looking through but there’s too many constenants starting each post.

Feck it. Back to this as our only breadcrumb. Abi not stupid so must know that head of security was in the 4 of us at the time. She’s baited Wendy with the peek, said she want to leave Conor for the lynch, I was peeked good so the shot had to hit......

Come on down, Steve!

She didn't know you had peeked good though? She had to place the hit last night, or it was randed.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    She didn't know you had peeked good though? She had to place the hit last night, or it was randed.

But she did take the shot and it did hit the HoS otherwise Barb wouldn’t have just died.

She didn’t leave it to rand.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

^^^ that post by Abi was after what she said was her deadline to submit her orders.

What's the significance?
    Also, I wouldn't assume she was telling the truth about that :D

Brendan WW wrote: »
    What's the significance?
    Also, I wouldn't assume she was telling the truth about that :D

See that’s where saying “oh I might have lied” sows confusion, Abi!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Agreed about Conor, Steve for me also.

Trigger wrote: »
    Agreed about Conor, Steve for me also.

It would just give hopper a clear shot on the other if we get HoS first and a smidgen of a gap. But it is what it is.

I’m happy that it’s Conor and Steve for vanilla wolf and HoS regardless.

I’ll swap my vote.

I already had a holding vote on Steve so I'll leave that there
    That is the post Abi thanked.

She hadn't mentioned Steve at all from what I can see. Trigger, you were the first to call Steve out this morning on my quick read back.

I think she fired at Conor.

Don't like this Wendy, where did this come from? Every time I settle on you being good in my head something happens. I feel like you're trying to lead us away from Steve

Does it really matter about HHoS actually, that's been used now, he becomes a vanilla wolf, so hopper can take a shot at the other?

Does it really matter about HHoS actually, that's been used now, he becomes a vanilla wolf, so hopper can take a shot at the other?
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Hawkins Head of Security – If he gets shot at, he will survive and receive a bullet himself. One time power

Well holy crap, you're right :D
    I assumed it repeated, really should have gone back to read the OP!

Yeah, doesn't matter too much at all then :)

• Advertisement

Well d’uh

Hawkins Head of Security – If he gets shot at, he will survive and receive a bullet himself. One time power

So everyone in Steve tonight and let him throw on whoever he wants?

Well d’uh

Why this then...?
    It would just give hopper a clear shot on the other if we get HoS first and a smidgen of a gap. But it is what it is.

I’m happy that it’s Conor and Steve for vanilla wolf and HoS regardless.

I’ll swap my vote.

Am I missing something?

That was before trigger pointed out the obvious.

My vote is on Steve now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So everyone in Steve tonight and let him throw on whoever he wants?

Don't I get a say on who is in me?

That was before trigger pointed out the obvious.

My vote is on Steve now.
    Oh, I thought your "duh" meant we'd all known it all along! Glad it wasn't just me

Steve WW wrote: »

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886kq3cdvci2ifovgpov0ld4u28sf2x8d9p7opwrxw1&rid=giphy.gif

I finished series 3 of Stranger Things yesterday and I have to admit that I did cry a little bit at the end :(

You didn't exactly put across a convincing argument earlier there Robin Williams

I finished series 3 of Stranger Things yesterday and I have to admit that I did cry a little bit at the end :(
    I only ever watched series 1. I liked it but didn't love it, is it worth going back to it?

• Advertisement

I only ever watched series 1. I liked it but didn't love it, is it worth going back to it?

Yeah definitely. It’s very funny.

Great spot. I had voted for Conor this morning, but happy to move to Steve. In case of any doubt later, I have placed my vote now at 17:30.

It is brilliant. I loved Season 1 though - and I don't normally like shows with a supernatural type element.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

With Conor and Steve's back and forth, this is what I hear:

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Questioning my early vote - I only ever vote early when I am 100% sure. Steve jumped on that as I knew he would. The wolves are Conor and Steve.
    Wendy, do the job properly instead of deciding im a wolf and picking things to suit the fairy tail you've constructed in your head. Your confirmation bias is showing.
    I did sorry! Conor and Steve.
    Unfortunately there is no bias. I know you have to be a wolf, so I have to find the evidence to support this.
    STEVE!!!
    I'm sorry - I think I mentioned earlier in the game these anon accounts just blur into one for me! I am on this stupid training course too which is distracting me :o
    Look at this absolutely blatant lie. Wow.
    Almost like you're talking out of your hole and getting confused trying to fit the constructed narrative you've spun.
    Username Role Peeks
    Abigail WW Will Dead
    Angus WW Good
    ASLVB Serial Killer Dead
    Barbara WW Joyce Dead (Good)
    Brendan WW Good
    Clodagh WW Sam Owens Dead
    Conor WW Wolf
    Eva WW NRV Dead
    Fiona WW NRV Dead
    Frank WW Mod Kill Dead
    Jake WW Good
    JP Liz V1 NRV Dead
    Kathleen Grant NRV Dead
    Katie WW NRV Dead
    Necro NRV Dead
    Steve WW Wolf
    Trigger Eleven
    Wendy WW NRV

Targetting the seer gives us one less confirmed village person. Trigger is the last man standing. They couldn't shoot Trigger cause immortal.
    They were never going to shoot me - because I am the only one still standing with Conor and Steve.
    And they don't know who out of Angus/Brendan/Jake is the most suspicious and gives a lot of cover for the alpha wolf. And they also don't know where Hopper has his protect, or if it lasts all day long. Barbara was always going to be next to go.
    I am getting confused. I admit that. However, you are grasping at straws. What exactly are you doing to actually help the village throughout this whole game. Nada. Nothing. I, on the other hand, am trying to highlight how much of a nothingness you have added, or are adding.

giphy.gif
    Thats an awful lot of posts you're quoting for me to have done nothing. I say again, I've given opinions, despite you ignoring them. I've asked questions to find wolf lies but apparently thats also wolf behaviour according to your good self. I say again, I pointed out Clodagh when there was no pressure on her. Trigger tries to credit Kathleen, but that's not how it was. I said those post look like someone staying in the game and voted. All on thread.
    I am still working through the permutations of what happens if they munch me... I hope my work notebooks never get FOI'd because that journalist would be fair confused!

Wolf theater in action.

Guys, I can't shake this feeling about Wendy.
    First off - absolutely still lynch Steve, and I think Conor then too. I'm thinking ahead to tomorrow now

This post is still true for me...
    The timing thing is playing on my mind. Probably just because Angus was trying to use it as a stick to beat me with

During Abi's bluff last night there was this quick exchange...
    She definitely had her vote in earlier on KG and but said she was undecided at 7.30 so
    Nope
    But, what Trigger said is true. At 7:31 Wendy said she was undecided...
    It goes without saying protect should be on seer tonight.

I'm still head melted about who I am voting for. I am leaning towards Kathleen, but I am only just turning off the work PC now, and haven't had a chance to read back yet.

I wonder if she may have somehow guessed Abi was bluffing so was just flat out denying everything. Seems a leap admittedly, would have been a great call to second guess Abi, but I'm not prepared to give Wendy a pass just yet

Then there was the seer going. I did row back on this comment but I'm having doubts again...
    I don't see that Wendy.

Looks like Conor and Steve are in our sights, so possibilities:

Lynch HoS, shoot wolf. Wendy left unpeeked, we can't now check
    Lynch wolf. Wendy and HoS left unpeeked, can't peek
    Lynch villager. Game over

I can only see the seer dying being useful if there's a third wolf in that pile. You
    Actually - I may have been a bit hasty, sorry. I was thinking of the seer catching a wolf but, of course, you're right, they could clear a villager. Sorry Wendy, I retract what I said.

And then is really weird. While we still thought the order mattered and most of us were going for Steve, out of nowhere and not explained....
    That is the post Abi thanked.

She hadn't mentioned Steve at all from what I can see. Trigger, you were the first to call Steve out this morning on my quick read back.

I think she fired at Conor.

A few times now I've said that I think Wendy is the most villagery and I remembered one post that now bugs me, I feel like she might be taunting me...
    I have been quite clear over my posts yesterday that I have been flip flopping majorly between Angus and Brendan and still have to see why. I think Brendan is pocketing a bit, and not being too harsh in his assessments

I also just checked the number of posts. I didn't note it yesterday and I wish I had but Trigger and I were quite well clear, now Wendy has overtaken me and I don't think I've been quiet. I wonder if she was relatively quiet at the start of the game and is now picking up the pace to go on the offensive

Like I say, I think we still go Steve/Conor tomorrow but I worry tomorrow will turn into an alpha wolf hunt amongst the peeked players and Wendy could sit on the sidelines laughing while Jake, Angus and I tear each other apart.

Like I say, I think we still go Steve/Conor tomorrow tonight but I worry tomorrow will turn into an alpha wolf hunt amongst the peeked players and Wendy could sit on the sidelines laughing while Jake, Angus and I tear each other apart.

I was busy writing my essay so missed this before I posted, but it adds weight to my thoughts...
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Wolf theater in action.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I presume this meant didnt

I keep thinking about this exchange. Your last post on the thread was at 15:18 saying you couldnt get the game to work. Why Self Pres on Kathleen, how would you that people where going to vote for Kathleen.

I think when you woke at 8:55, it was easier to check your backroom to see where to place your vote, hell id even go as far as say that you asked someone to post close around that time in your backroom with the answer so you didnt have to spend time looking.

Apart from your back n forth with Jake, the majority of your posts are asking people to expand on their opinions/ asking questions of people. you havent really put much out there yourself.

Also..... Happy 16,000 post to me!!!

Yes, typo for didn't.
    Last post may have been 15:18, but i left work at quarter past 5 and i hadn't read abigails 17:13 post until later. my read on how things were going were all from before that post. It was obvious to me it was a KG v conor race then and i created the alarm for 8:55 so i could log in from phone and cast a late kg vote.

I don't have a back room, i'm nrv.

congrats on the 16k

The quietness here is really freaking me out. Wolves would stay silent if we're doing the wrong thing, wouldn't they?

• Advertisement

Guys, I can't shake this feeling about Wendy.
    First off - absolutely still lynch Steve, and I think Conor then too. I'm thinking ahead to tomorrow now

This post is still true for me...

Then there was the seer going. I did row back on this comment but I'm having doubts again...

And then is really weird. While we still thought the order mattered and most of us were going for Steve, out of nowhere and not explained....

A few times now I've said that I think Wendy is the most villagery and I remembered one post that now bugs me, I feel like she might be taunting me...

I also just checked the number of posts. I didn't note it yesterday and I wish I had but Trigger and I were quite well clear, now Wendy has overtaken me and I don't think I've been quiet. I wonder if she was relatively quiet at the start of the game and is now picking up the pace to go on the offensive

Like I say, I think we still go Steve/Conor tomorrow but I worry tomorrow will turn into an alpha wolf hunt amongst the peeked players and Wendy could sit on the sidelines laughing while Jake, Angus and I tear each other apart.

I am not taunting you - I still think there is a bit of pocketing happening - I am not calling you wolf for that. For me the jury is still out on Alpha. You might have been well clear, I was definitely 3rd highest post for a while now. You are just noticing now. I am posting more today, because I am on the offensive, that should be very clear from my posts. I want a village win on this one. I have to protect myself to get that win - and protecting myself is posting and highlighting how Steve and Conor are not village. I focused on Steve today, as I thought Conor was set for lynch, and it am in danger tomorrow. But I could just as easily have focused on Conor. But for me, neither of them are doing much today in the manner of defense - but everyone reads this differently.

Your post makes no sense though - you want Steve and Conor should both be lynched, but I am also a wolf? Is this trying to get some heat off yourself for the Alpha search? I think tomorrow we are going to be going round in circles again between me and Conor, and the Alpha will be lost in the middle of it all. I think tomorrow Conor and I will both be fighting to stay alive. You seem to think Conor won't be here tomorrow though based on your post? Do you think Hopper should use the bullet? I think Hopper should protect himself as that is how the village can win this, strength in numbers.

As for not explained - I wasn't caught up on the thread as I was reading back - I still think she shot at Conor as she hadn't mentioned Steve at all in her posts to that point. But as Trigger has pointed out, that is moot right now. I have moved my vote to Steve (I had declared Conor earlier today). It doesn't matter which one to me - both are wolves.

Barbara was shot because they can try talk their way out of me being village with Barbara gone - leave me alive, unpeeked, and it is a chance that I get killed before one of them. Also I am now unpeeked for the Alpha too - there is more doubt there. The other reason is they have no idea how Hopper's ability works. They don't know who Hopper is, and they couldn't take the chance of that shot missing.

Advertisement