Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Angus WW wrote: »
    You didn't counter my points logically Wendy so I'm not going to counter your 'points' logically. Maybe later. Anyway, this is becoming an obsession again. It's time to lighten the mood. Back later maybe.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUVI8eCBtpe7jz0QNsN9cWg1W8LOj3JOp6GZCAL1PrOOQ_MV5bsZ4PKdUjHFJNIwRGAgE&usqp=CAU

This morning actually, another Statto picture....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Hi folks and Trigger, Genie!

I've been working on my school essay for the past hour. Skip it all if you wish.;)

I see not a lot has happened since I left.
    duffman wrote:
    As Americans recovered from watching Sam swing from the gallows, there was a real anger amongst them. When no one was looking one his colleagues check the body looking for the lethal injection he knew Sam had. When he checked his lab coat, he was frustrated to find a broken vial in his pocket.

I was wondering if the above meant the wolves tried the syringe on someone who was protected/immortal or whether the syringe power went with Clodagh last night? I'm thinking the latter.

I must say I liked Steve a bit better yesterday. This comment was a bit weird imo.
    Steve WW wrote:
    Wendy WW Unknown, maybe depends on how Angus flips after going at him this morning.

Advocating lynching someone who has just peeked good? I think Steve may have missed Barbara's reveal so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't like the bottom of this post by Jake either.
    Jake WW wrote:
    So we need to lynch one of the following as a bullet doesn’t work on Hawkins Head of Security

Conor WW
    Jake WW
    Kathleen Grant
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

Brendan and Angus peeked good so one could be the alpha and a bullet would work there if need be.

Here he's advocating a bullet on two players that have peeked good. Sure one of us could be the alpha-but so could anyone else other than Abigail, Trigger and Barbara if I'm not mistaken.

I also think it's crazy with the Head of security still around to use a bullet anyway.

Hawkins Head of Security – If he gets shot at, he will survive and receive a bullet himself. One time power

Maybe I'm doing my maths wrong again, but it's 7 v 3? Fairly close.

Incidentally, the above post was thanked by Brendan. 

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116675561&postcount=1464

Why is he thanking a post that suggests shooting him?

Good:

Barbara
    Abigail
    Trigger

I think all have been logical today and I'm sorry Barbara, but I didn't know why you were calling me bad without peek results. In the absence of a counter-claim you are the seer.

Peeked Good:

Brendan
    Angus

I haven't trusted Brendan and I've been clear on that. I still don't. For a while this morning I thought he was the seer (which would have explained the whole "peek" fiasco with JP LIz V1-he was pretending to have won a peek so he could reveal his peek results without revealing he was the seer). But if Barbara is the seer, then Brendan is still possibly a wolf for me.

Nonetheless it is not a good idea to shoot him when he has peeked good. The focus must be on

Jake
    Conor
    Kathleen
    Wendy
    Steve

I like Steve so I'm leaving him out for now. Village lean.

I liked Wendy but today she's been going after me with flawed logic and misrepresentation. I hope she's just misguided. I'm not going to argue with her because she's being (purposely?) irrational in her posts about me. Now neutral.

That leaves three for me:

Conor: In his arguments with Jake, Jake is winning. There's not a great deal of logic or sound reasoning to what Conor has said today or yesterday re: Eleven shot. He's honestly gone under the radar for me and I haven't analysed his posts generally. I will have a closer look if I get time.

Jake: Almost always logical, nevertheless, I liked him better last night. I think he's been given far more credit than he deserves for leading the Demogorgon charge. I had him down as a wolf team-mate of Brendan's at one stage today but after he said that Brendan was more likely the alpha wolf than me, I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Jake is alpha wolf and is playing a great game, but I don't know, he could be village or wolf. The only thing Brendan and I have over Jake is we have peeked good to be fair.

Kathleen Grant: Obviously not that competitive or fully engaged in the game which is understandable; it can be frustrating and tiresome at times. I've suffered a bit of burnout today myself. She could easily be a coasting wolf however.

The vote should be between the above three players.

I don't honestly know how we should play the bullet, if won by village, as maths is not my forte, but I don't think shooting peeked good players is a good idea (obviously I would say that anyway). I think we should make a careful decision and no one should do anything hasty.

Hopefully Abigail has won the comp again. If the wolves win it, we're probably fcuked.

I don't care much for video games, they are mindnumbing.

I have been off with most of my hunches so far-Trigger, Barbara, Eva, Abigail, Fiona although at least I knew Necro was a baddie.

Apologies folks but it's hard when so many people are lying. I've even noticed several occasions where people have been giving contradictory scores for video games.

Shooting or lynching Angus is a mistake. Why? Because he is one cool dude.

tsIMgZvC.jpeg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Gotta like Angus's work here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I agree, that's all very sound Angus.

Couple of things...

1 - obviously I disagree about me :D
    I agree the peek was a fiasco but if I was a wolf and I won a prize surely I'd have just stayed quiet? If you look at my very first post on Sunday, I said I wouldn't be around on Monday evening. That's the reason for the mess, I was trying to work out what to do with the prize in snatched glimpses on my phone while trying to wrestle a toddler to the dinner table then bed. In hindsight I shouldn't have entered the game on Monday but I got carried away

2 - I shouldn't say this, but I think it makes more sense to shoot at us than the other five, because of the chance of hitting the head of security, who would survive and have a shot themselves. That said, unless Abi wins a bullet I think the sheriff should probably protect tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

So, what I’ve read just there is giving out about my post this morning saying we should concentrate the lynch on the 5 (including myself) that contains the head of security that can’t be shot and that the 2 that have been peeked good “could be” the alpha and the bullet “if need be” would be safe there.

Then you summarise by telling us we should concentrate on the same 5 and that Brendan even though peeked good “could be” the alpha and bullet shouldn’t be used hastily. Kinda like saying need be, huh?

I think I need a few beers and I hardly ever drink at home :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

It goes without saying protect should be on seer tonight.

I'm still head melted about who I am voting for. I am leaning towards Kathleen, but I am only just turning off the work PC now, and haven't had a chance to read back yet.

Also - I apologise wholeheartedly for forgetting Statto when naming famous Anguses earlier :pac:

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Gotta like Angus's work here

Thats 2 good detailed posts. And I do agree that we should focus on those 3 for the moment. I have 2 of them in my own mind myself so I think I will switch out for the tonight and see the results, and work from there. I think I have been misguided in trying to lynch someone that has peeked good while there are questions over numerous others

Jake WW wrote: »
    So, what I’ve read just there is giving out about my post this morning saying we should concentrate the lynch on the 5 (including myself) that contains the head of security that can’t be shot and that the 2 that have been peeked good “could be” the alpha and the bullet “if need be” would be safe there.

Then you summarise by telling us we should concentrate on the same 5 and that Brendan even though peeked good “could be” the alpha and bullet shouldn’t be used hastily. Kinda like saying need be, huh?

Maybe I read more into your post than i should have because it personally included me, who I know to be good.

But it was made right after Barbara had revealed she had peeked Brendan and me as goodies.

Why you thought about shooting peeked good players right after a reveal like that-it just came across as odd, that is all.

And Brendan thanking a post that suggested shooting him?

BUt now that I've thought about that, if Brendan is the alpha peeking good, then he's not head of security with a bullet backfire mechanism, so maybe I read more into that as well.

Anyway, taking a rest, back later once I've decided on a vote.

Brendan WW wrote: »

2 - I shouldn't say this, but I think it makes more sense to shoot at us than the other five, because of the chance of hitting the head of security, who would survive and have a shot themselves.

Fair point.

But don't shoot me pretty please.:D

• Advertisement

And Brendan thanking a post that suggested shooting him?
    Yeah, no idea :o
    Had to go and check myself because I assumed that was bull but I definitely did. I think it was a mistake, honestly don't remember doing that

Fair point.

But don't shoot me pretty please.:D
    Wait, I think you just tricked me into thanking a post advocating shooting me again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

As regards my fluff posts and coasting, i would like to say that I am still struggling with this game. I am not able to read people/posts the way some of you are and I don't seem to be getting any better. Any tips for what to lool out for?

Angus WW wrote:
    The vote should be between the above three players.

I meant the above five players. The three is just my personal FFA.

Get in !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Last Nights Pac Man scores - todays scores will be posted after the lynch

Get in !!!!!

Ireland game or the Prize! :)

duffman13 wrote: »

Last Nights Pac Man scores - todays scores will be posted after the lynch

Top three are Abi, Me and Eva, all declared. So no hidden wolf prize for 3rd anyways

Trigger wrote: »
    Ireland game or the Prize! :)

Haha long time waiting for my score to win :D

Been a long time coming :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Trigger wrote: »
    Been a long time coming :pac:

Any sort of goal would have done me :D

Been way too long

Very quiet in here, guess we're all watching!

Alan.jpg

Feck

I didn't even realize there was a match on!

Wendy WW wrote: »

You solve the game and we’ll keep watching ;)

Wendy WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=14535970
    :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So who else won a prize

My brain hurts.

Nearly lost another goalie

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    So who else won a prize

How is there another prize?

Advertisement