Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    The wolves havent a clue who hes gonna protect.... the have to take the seer or risk confirmed villagers growing.

Big decsion wolves.... you got the right answer?

:D:D:D
    What are they gonna do?
    3 NRVs and 1 Hopper. Take the chance of hitting Hopper? Hope he ain't protecting Barb? What is Hopper thinking?

Right now, if both Brendan and Angus are good, they are going to have to try hitting one I think? Because having unpeeked players like me is much easier to cast doubt with. But if one is the alpha, it is more beneficial to keep both alive as it casts doubt as to which is it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Lots to catch up on here, morning all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Jake WW wrote: »
    Really Abi? It is not possible that a peek on me will return a result saying “bad”. It won’t happen.

So humour me for just one moment and find your 2 (can only return a result of bad) in Conor, Steve & Wendy.

Because you are the Alpha? Thinking about it actually, get the alpha practically as much village cred as possible by using the Demo plan. I don't think you thought Clodagh was going to be lynched, so an early vote on her makes sense, you couldn't take it off late enough because that would look more suss. More village cred given.. Then you can use any peak on yourself as back-up..

But because you are getting questioned and this is now the way the village is thinking, you are trying not to be peaked.

Either way, you're fecked

Abigail WW - Will Byers
    Barbara WW - Joyce Byers
    Trigger - Eleven

Angus WW - peeked Good
    Brendan WW - peeked Good

At least 2 wolves in

Conor WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

If Barbara has peeked me I will come back as good so you still have 2 wolves in

Conor WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

So Conor will say it’s Steve and Wendy
    Steve will say it’s Conor & Wendy
    Wendy will say it’s Conor & Steve

Who do the rest of you say it is?

You - I think of all the players left, for me you are most likely to be wolf.

My permutation is:
    Jake
    1 of Conor/Steve
    1 of Angus/Brendan

The only other way it can fall for me is:

Jake
    Conor
    Steve

All three of these with Jake as alpha (I dunno if he is though because he really was trying to push the peek away from himself).
    This morning's munch will actually clear a LOT of this up - its going to be so interesting :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

The timing thing is playing on my mind. Probably just because Angus was trying to use it as a stick to beat me with

During Abi's bluff last night there was this quick exchange...
    Trigger wrote: »
    She definitely had her vote in earlier on KG and but said she was undecided at 7.30 so
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Nope

But, what Trigger said is true. At 7:31 Wendy said she was undecided...
    It goes without saying protect should be on seer tonight.

I'm still head melted about who I am voting for. I am leaning towards Kathleen, but I am only just turning off the work PC now, and haven't had a chance to read back yet.

I wonder if she may have somehow guessed Abi was bluffing so was just flat out denying everything. Seems a leap admittedly, would have been a great call to second guess Abi, but I'm not prepared to give Wendy a pass just yet

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I give up with you lot I really do.

I AM NOT TRYING TO PUSH A PEEK AWAY FROM ME!

And Wendy, your three permeations you have said I’m the alpha so how the hell have you me on a team with Brendan or Angus who have already been peeked good?

I’m going for a walk. Trying to make you think logically has given me a headache!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The timing thing is playing on my mind. Probably just because Angus was trying to use it as a stick to beat me with

I wonder if she may have somehow guessed Abi was bluffing so was just flat out denying everything. Seems a leap admittedly, would have been a great call to second guess Abi, but I'm not prepared to give Wendy a pass just yet

I shouldn't get a pass. But on the balance of probability, which is all we have to work with, I am more likely village. Definitely over players like Jake.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Or Wendy is the Alpha and knew she couldn’t return as anything but good?

Just saying. Ciao.

I give up with you lot I really do.

I AM NOT TRYING TO PUSH A PEEK AWAY FROM ME!

And Wendy, your three permeations you have said I’m the alpha so how the hell have you me on a team with Brendan or Angus who have already been peeked good?

I’m going for a walk. Trying to make you think logically has given me a headache!

No - the first permutation - Angus/Brendan is alpha.

I am thinking logically, I have my spreadsheet open here, and I am tracking the different outcomes :o

Or Wendy is the Alpha and knew she couldn’t return as anything but good?

Just saying. Ciao.

I am not the alpha. I thought you were going for a walk?

• Advertisement

I am thinking logically, I have my spreadsheet open here, and I am tracking the different outcomes :o

I know my role, and as village, I had to return good.

Brendan places the bait, Jake jumps on it. Is this a wolf ploy coming from your back room?

Aside - I am normally such a spreadsheet geek but I don't have one for this game. Your post makes me ashamed of myself and jealous of you!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Last night Conor was posting "herro" for no reason. Google search "herro" and it's some basketball player who resembles Eleven from Stranger Things. The only question is, as with a lot of Conor's posts, is "What and why?" Last ditch desperation?

I think Jake's been more reasonable today actually. But it doesn't make up totally for yesterday's erratic posting out of the blue.

Maybe we'll find out soon enough based on Barbara's peek, if she goes for him. Then again, I still think he could be alpha.

As for Wendy's points re: Hopper, the doubts are we don't know whether he can protect the same player two nights in a row and I presume he can protect himself? I was wondering too-why hasn't he tried to shoot anyone up to this point and will his bullets be delayed like Trigger's and Abigail's or can he shoot anytime?

I don't think Brendan understood my point re: Wendy "peek", Barbara "bullet" entirely. I've been on his case a lot and wolf or not, he's been trying to pocket me most of the time...until today, where he's gone off on one a tad.

Abigail said of herself "I'm such a liar".

I agree. Has sprinkled some lies here and there amongst the good logic. If it wasn't for sorting out the Demogorgon without counter-claim I wouldn't fully trust her. But she must be the scanner.

I'll just leave this here for anyone who didn't see my (wafflng and probably wrong-again) thoughts last night:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showpost.php?p=116685182&postcount=1809

Until next time?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDG9UtnQNRkVpOLZ9yfQDd2tCnSyMHWxfqWw&usqp=CAU

Brendan places the bait, Jake jumps on it. Is this a wolf ploy coming from your back room?

Ah, here - my post was self-contained, it wasn't bait. And I'm not advocating for a peek on you. I'm happy for Barbara to pick but I think Jake is a good choice. The only thing I would say is that I don't think Jake being a wolf clears Conor, their argument still seems a little fake to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Any last words Jake?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

The Americans on the base were still annoyed by the untimely death of Sam and all of his expertise. As morning broke, a trip into Hawkins seen the arcade smashed to pieces. As they drove back out of town, they seen Abigail walking towards the arcade merrily whistling a tune.

They floored the jeep and startled Abi who quickly managed to fire a shot off before spiralling into the air. The Shot failed

Abigail WW is dead, they were Will Byers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Jake's peek has returned good.

Abi?
    Did they think it would stop her using her prize? Doesn't sound like it did, she fired...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Where did the shot go??

• Advertisement

Abi?
    Did they think it would stop her using her prize? Doesn't sound like it did, she fired...

No - they needed to keep chaos and mistrust among the village. And Abi was a definite hit.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Jake's peek has returned good.

Cue post "seee I'm good, village cred" still not convinced..

Adios Abi, ill miss your crazy ass!

Abi, gg. Our chats about Hopper this morning I am afraid may have been your downfall, but better you than Barbara.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

no sign of any prize shot... did Abi get a prize?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    The Americans on the base were still annoyed by the untimely death of Sam and all of his expertise. As morning broke, a trip into Hawkins seen the arcade smashed to pieces. As they drove back out of town, they seen Abigail walking towards the arcade merrily whistling a tune.

They floored the jeep and startled Abi who quickly managed to fire a shot off before spiralling into the air. The Shot failed

Abigail WW is dead, they were Will Byers

Edited above for clarity

A shot failed

duffman13 wrote: »
    Edited above for clarity

A shot failed

Ah sh*te. Does that mean she aimed at Hawkins Head of Security and they now have a shot?

Ah sh*te. Does that mean she aimed at Hawkins Head of Security and they now have a shot?

Sounds like it

The only other explanation would be if she shot a protected player, but I think it's a safe bet the sherrif was protecting Barbara

I'm not sure. she didn't say who she was shooting at though.. I presumed jake, due to the "any last words jake"

That could mean that her shot failed because she was munched

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    I'm not sure. she didn't say who she was shooting at though.. I presumed jake, due to the "any last words jake"

That could mean that her shot failed because she was munched
    Oh yeah - but he can't be HoS as he peeked good. So maybe the HoS wasn't hit

Advertisement