Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Riskymove wrote: »
    Does everybody who got in have a pre registered mastercard on their account?

I was neither logged in nor did I have a Mastercard pre-registered and I'm all done and purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BillH93

Riskymove wrote: »
    Does everybody who got in have a pre registered mastercard on their account?

I have a virtual mastercard from Revolut registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭irelandrover

has anyone managed to buy the follow my team option.
    I got in and selected that but was then put in the queue again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Podge_irl wrote: »
    I was neither logged in nor did I have a Mastercard pre-registered and I'm all done and purchased.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

After getting to the enter part twice now and kicked out twice....saying you are not authorised to access!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

After getting to the enter part twice now and kicked out twice....saying you are not authorised to access!!

I got that once

If happens again I'll just have to give up for now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

got thrown out too, so did the wife. got to 64% then option to enter, had to sign in(even though i think i had earlier) then got a page to try later

cant find a way into the Q again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EachSmallChime

CMcsporty wrote: »
    Next year individual tickets go on sale

Oh but for the 3 match city pack. Can you specify the 3 matches of the 5 you want to go to?

• Administrators Posts: 53,570 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Sorted! :)

Boscoirl wrote: »
    got thrown out too, so did the wife. got to 64% then option to enter, had to sign in(even though i think i had earlier) then got a page to try later

cant find a way into the Q again :(

https://attente1.rugbyworldcup.com/?destination=%2Fen%2Fuser%2F341133

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Now at 54% on laptop and 56% on phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

I got in, got them bought, confirmed, delighted!

- got to 52% and suddenly BAM it's my turn
    - redirected to the page where I am not logged in, clicked login on the top right corner, worked fine
    - any level of team pack or city pack was available
    - we went for Cat 2 with Qtr final
    - Didn't pre register my Mastercard, it tells you when you get to payment you can only use a Mastercard. Just pop your details in when it comes to payment.
    - selected instalments option, very handy
    - had trouble getting the 3d secure code sent to me by text, canceled from that page and it sent me back to the payment page, put it through again no bother

Got to say, after the living nightmare of Japan tickets, it's great to have all the pool games and a possible quarter in the bag already at this stage.

Keep trying everyone, I think there are lots there at the moment for when you get in.

For anyone who doesn't have a mastercard, if you have revolut their disposable virtual cards are mastercard.

I just used one to buy my tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Padkir wrote: »
    Bought, paid, confirmed and receipt downloaded!!!!

:D:D:D

I made an executive decision and also bought a 3 match pack for Bordeaux to include the Wales vs Fiji game. Want to go to that and didn't want to risk not being able to get the single match tickets for it.

Will need to offload tickets for the 2 other games in Bordeaux, but should be ok to do that hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭timaru89

has anyone managed to buy the follow my team option.
    I got in and selected that but was then put in the queue again.
    Yes, just got them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭Kurt_Godel.

Oh but for the 3 match city pack. Can you specify the 3 matches of the 5 you want to go to?

One was mandatory, choose 2 from other 4

https://ibb.co/sp7cgsT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMC83

awec wrote: »
    Sorted! :)

Nice what you get?

PMC83 wrote: »
    Nice what you get?

Cat 3 Follow my team with quarter final.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

It looks like the queue was first come first in, not random.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Cheapest Irish packs sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 aahern

Registered before 11 but the links not working - in queue now but no percentage progress. PTSD from Japan ticketing kicking in!

It looks like the queue was first come first in, not random.

Well apart from if you got kicked out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭mitresize5

Cheapest Irish packs sold out.

Cat 4 in Stade de france are the worst tickets I've ever had

I wouldnt take a present of them

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭skeogh82

Does anyone know the difference between the categories in terms of where the seats are?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I just got through and when I click on any packs it tells me that the site is busy and to come back another time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

I got in, got them bought, confirmed, delighted!

- got to 52% and suddenly BAM it's my turn
    - redirected to the page where I am not logged in, clicked login on the top right corner, worked fine
    - any level of team pack or city pack was available
    - we went for Cat 2 with Qtr final
    - Didn't pre register my Mastercard, it tells you when you get to payment you can only use a Mastercard. Just pop your details in when it comes to payment.
    - selected instalments option, very handy
    - had trouble getting the 3d secure code sent to me by text, canceled from that page and it sent me back to the payment page, put it through again no bother

Got to say, after the living nightmare of Japan tickets, it's great to have all the pool games and a possible quarter in the bag already at this stage.

Keep trying everyone, I think there are lots there at the moment for when you get in.

Thanks a mill for sharing.
    Thats really helpful.
    Nice1

skeogh82 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the difference between the categories in terms of where the seats are?

Cat 3 is good seats behind the post, cat 4 is the high up / low seats behind the posts, cat 1 and 2 are along the side.

skeogh82 wrote: »

Cat 1 is pretty much everything between the 2 5m lines, the other Cat are in the corners and behind the goals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMC83

Sill at 64, tension is a killer

Advertisement