Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Padkir wrote: »
    Just to offer some hope, mine went from 30% to 32%, back down to 24%, then suddenly I got the notification that I could enter. So don't pay any attention to the percentages. Just keep an eye on it as you only have 2 mins to enter the site when you get that notification. Once you're in, there seems to be a 20 min ticker to complete everything.

Best of luck everyone!

I got the 2 mins to enter but then access denied and back to q

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I bet Wayne Pivac got straight onto the site with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Those who have been successful - is there any way to pay other than Mastercard at checkout?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Those who have been successful - is there any way to pay other than Mastercard at checkout?

Not till Wednesday it says in the pre sale blub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭Nermal

Got to the end of the queue, but then got to a site where it appeared I hadn't logged in, now back out queuing again. Frustrating!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭Kurt_Godel.

You needed to have pre-registered your Mastercard details prior to today (at least, that's what I did and that card then came up as the only payment option)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

Not till Wednesday it says in the pre sale blub.

I'm sure it's been discussed but will a prepaid Mastercard work?

Nermal wrote: »
    Got to the end of the queue, but then got to a site where it appeared I hadn't logged in, now back out queuing again. Frustrating!

That's what happened me. Got in. Tried to login, a got the warning page that the site is busy. Back at 22% now

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

That's what happened me. Got in. Tried to login, a got the warning page that the site is busy. Back at 22% now

Same. Bah.

I'm not too worried. They won't have released too many tickets today.

You needed to have pre-registered your Mastercard details prior to today (at least, that's what I did and that card then came up as the only payment option)

That might be the issue for me
    I registered a Visa card

Then I learned about mastercard but have been unable to access the account to change it between site maintenance and the q today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 aedanknight

Keep looking at the page as others have said, the queue went from around 30% and was then enter the site but you only have 2 minutes to click the link. I've purchased tickets using the payment installments method, one amount taken today and then again for the next two months. You can also split costs with another mastercard holder

• Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Anyone who bought, does it mention if the Team ticket is a separate ticket for each match ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Anyone stuck with the original queue page with no percentage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

CZ 453 wrote: »

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Same. Bah.

I'm not too worried. They won't have released too many tickets today.

Ah we'll all get sorted eventually. But Jesus did I not want a repeat of 2019 with the 255am alarms.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭d.pop

CZ 453 wrote: »

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

d.pop wrote: »
    Yes.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EachSmallChime

I got in, managed to buy a city pack (cheapest option). Had tabs open on comp, phone, and iPad (but I don't think that made much difference). Good luck to everyone.

Were you able to choose the games you wanted to go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

........ but you only have 2 minutes to click the link. ......

Do you get a 10 minute alert as the site says?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Got in and bought mine. FYI it went from 36% to straight in, so progress bar doesnt seem to matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Essielo

Nightmare this...have not even got into any percentage queue 🙄🙄🙄 where is that chap that sent us that dodgy link for japan tickets back in 2019??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Essielo wrote: »
    Nightmare this...have not even got into any percentage queue 🙄🙄🙄 where is that chap that sent us that dodgy link for japan tickets back in 2019??

Gas. I was just rooting through my emails there for that link to see what it was he was up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BillH93

I got my 10 minute notification email then when I went into the site I got bounced back out. Nightmare :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Got to the enter stage and kicked out....

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭RunningFlyer

Oops.

Grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭Nermal

Can anyone who's got through confirm: does one have to log in after getting to the top of the queue? Or are you already logged in, perhaps that's why it's working for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

The world over apparently....
    https://twitter.com/OzzieFalconsFan/status/1371421259490328576?s=20

Does everybody who got in have a pre registered mastercard on their account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Were you able to choose the games you wanted to go to?

Next year individual tickets go on sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Essielo

I could not even log in before queue opened...how did folks do that this is painful

Advertisement