Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bassy wrote: »
    to much red meat is bad for you :D

I'm not on a diet.:D But you're right! Last can of Rockshore.

don,t like bud at all,and i see there is still slabs of it left over from xmas in my local aldi,so that says enough about it.

A steal at 25 quid a slab and you drinking Carling.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A steal at 25 quid a slab and you drinking Carling.:eek:

don,t agree G i like the carling not cause its cheap cause i find it nice,that bud is pure horse piss.

don,t agree G i like the carling not cause its cheap cause i find it nice,that bud is pure horse piss.

I drank that Horse piss out of 330 ml cans in Tallaght in 1987 where the luas and a road now run down to the M50.:eek:Wasteland back then. The Carling back then was black label:eek:. Drank it again in Wales around 2001 and then in a local where you could grab 3 for a tenner.:D The cans just don't taste the same since my local stopped doing 4 for a fiver.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It's taken me ages to get through the slab which is a good thing I suppose. I have champagne for tomorrow though. This time last year I was out drinking cocktails. How life changes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It's taken me ages to get through the slab which is a good thing I suppose. I have champagne for tomorrow though. This time last year I was out drinking cocktails. How life changes.

I've champagne for tomorrow!

Currently ploughing through a pile of toasted-by-the-fire batch toast

fussyonion wrote: »
    I've champagne for tomorrow!

Currently ploughing through a pile of toasted-by-the-fire batch toast

Which one did you get? I got the Lidl one never had it before and bought myself a huge bouquet of flowers. Said I may as well treat myself.

i,ve water and carling for tomorrow lol

This has all gone Valentines Day type stuff.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Going to have a beer now. Fecking wrecked as had some work to finish up. Might get some energy from the barley haha

• Advertisement

Going to have a beer now. Fecking wrecked as had some work to finish up. Might get some energy from the barley haha

sure why not Surrep,cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

Standard Sunday fry. Sausages, Rashers, Black pudding, fried tomato and egg. Also had some sourdough cob bread that a local Baker makes, this was the highlight of the fry. Absolute delicious.
    I also had a side ramekin of beans. I looked at the BB date on the tin and it has been out of date since Aug 2019!!! Nothing wrong with the taste though. Plenty of tae as well

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I'm currently eating a Lidl cinnamon bun and drinking a cup of strong Barry's tea.

I'm currently eating a Lidl cinnamon bun and drinking a cup of strong Barry's tea.

I'm having a red berry scone and ditto on the tea. Those scones are the bidness.
    Happy Valentine's peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Lamb curry, rice and green salad followed by Champagne and rugby, doubt the bottle will last the match so I'll switch to cans after the empty bottle....

Roast chicken, ham, stuffing, baby boiled spuds, roasties, peas, carrots and parsnips. A splash of chicken gravy. I can hardly drink the beer after that!

IMG-20210214-155830.jpg

Toasted special packed with tomato on O'Keefes bread and a can of coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Pasta stuffed with roasted tomatoes topped with spinach, crushed pistachios, red pepper, lemon and honey and drizzled with chilli oil and parmesan. Unbelievable!

home made spicebag,chicken fillet diced,onion,red pepper and all steam cooked,nice sprinkle of spice with aldi slim well oven chip.

https://ibb.co/1T49j4j

https://ibb.co/VWLF1Hs

have a peep see what ye think :D

home made spicebag,chicken fillet diced,onion,red pepper and all steam cooked,nice sprinkle of spice with aldi slim well oven chip.

https://ibb.co/1T49j4j

https://ibb.co/VWLF1Hs

have a peep see what ye think :D

Feck all wrong with that bassy!

• Advertisement

Looks yummy bassy!!

Looks yummy bassy!!

would you like some Surrep seeing as its valentines evening ;)

would you like some Surrep seeing as its valentines evening ;)

I'm not going to say no. Thank you :)

Two chocolate Kimberley's and a glass of OJ. Thank you for the company today and the food.:D

chilled can of carling i feel so romantic now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Which one did you get? I got the Lidl one never had it before and bought myself a huge bouquet of flowers. Said I may as well treat myself.

Sorry only saw your message now. Yeah got the Lidl one too, I actually prefer it to Moet. Hope you enjoyed yours.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Sorry only saw your message now. Yeah got the Lidl one too, I actually prefer it to Moet. Hope you enjoyed yours.

It was nice to be fair :)

I had an orange, mango and banana smoothie. Very nice.
    Going to have sushi later.

mince,carrots,onions,baby potatoes all steamed.

• Advertisement

I fancied a steak so got a steak. A couple of striploins from Supervalu. One gone to the freezer, but one went on the pan. I had a couple of roasties left over from yesterday. Crisped them up in the air fryer. Made fresh mushrooms and onions in gravy with Encona hot pepper sauce added to the mix. Twas nice.

IMG-20210215-194058.jpg

Advertisement