Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

My camera is lame!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

beer :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Porklife wrote: »
    Ooh me too..hazelnuts or walnuts on pasta are amazing. I agree about cold mozzarella, I only needed to grill it for about 6 minutes and it was so delicious. I also added chillis and honey.
    My problem with dishes is im so slap dash i can never recreate them cos i just throw random things in last minute. Lemon juice plays a big role in my food..i find it hard not to add a squeeze of lemon to everything :)

I'll check out the sauce shop sirachai..the buffalo is just a horrible flavour and really thick texture. I had to stick a knife in to pour it every time and just didn't enjoy it.

Yeah, we must be very alike, as I make random foods, and sometimes they can be great! Sometimes!

With you on the lemons. I found a very nice lemon juice recently. Sunita brand.

The Sauce Shop sriracha is quite thick too, but nice chunky texture. More of a chilli relish than a hot sauce, and quite a bit sweet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Ooh me too..hazelnuts or walnuts on pasta are amazing. I agree about cold mozzarella, I only needed to grill it for about 6 minutes and it was so delicious. I also added chillis and honey.
    My problem with dishes is im so slap dash i can never recreate them cos i just throw random things in last minute. Lemon juice plays a big role in my food..i find it hard not to add a squeeze of lemon to everything :)

I'll check out the sauce shop sirachai..the buffalo is just a horrible flavour and really thick texture. I had to stick a knife in to pour it every time and just didn't enjoy it.

I saw that somewhere. Thanks for the heads up.
    There was one I bought that was rotten. I put up a link to it earlier on in the thread.

What do you all use for your shopping list app, if any?

I use Bring. It's ok.

It allows me to store my loyalty cards, but for some reason the Dunnes one doesn't work.

(apologies for being a bit off topic)

• Advertisement

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    What do you all use for your shopping list app, if any?

I use Bring. It's ok.

It allows me to store my loyalty cards, but for some reason the Dunnes one doesn't work.

(apologies for being a bit off topic)

I don't have anything like that. I usually forget the one thing I went out for though and buy loads of other stuff.

I don't have anything like that. I usually forget the one thing I went out for though and buy loads of other stuff.

Haha that's me all over! I go out to buy milk and come home with a Ferrari and a subscription to the New York Times....no milk

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pleh

I went in today for a salad and came back with chicken curry medium tray it was huge I didn't go for the chips as they looked yuck but the curry was amazing on such a cold day really hit the spot

Haha that's me all over! I go out to buy milk and come home with a Ferrari and a subscription to the New York Times....no milk

The lack of milk has broken many a relationship. Mostly mine. And I'm only half joking.

pleh wrote: »
    I went in today for a salad and came back with chicken curry medium tray it was huge I didn't go for the chips as they looked yuck but the curry was amazing on such a cold day really hit the spot

I would so marry you.

• Advertisement

More noodles.

IMG-20210213-002322.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Patsy167

The middle aisle in LIDL was the worst for this - Pop in for milk and tea bags, and heading out the door 15 mins later with a power drill and angle grinder.

Sourdough bread with ham cheese tomato grilled sambo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Fried egg, sausages and beans. Toast and OJ with it.

IMG-20210213-132117.jpg

Mexican food.

IMG-20210213-164746.jpg

Mexican food.

IMG-20210213-164746.jpg

Are they corn tortillas? Can't quite figure out your filling either! :)

I have spinach cannnelloni from M&S that ill have with spinach salad. Pretty lazy but it's freezing in the kitchen and I can't be arsed cooking.

Are they corn tortillas? Can't quite figure out your filling either! :)

I have spinach cannnelloni from M&S that ill have with spinach salad. Pretty lazy but it's freezing in the kitchen and I can't be arsed cooking.

Yeah! Corn tortillas. See the photo. I like them!

One is black beans, the other a quick homemade salsa. With cheddar.

IMG-20210120-155054.jpg

Yeah! Corn tortillas. See the photo. I like them!

One is black beans, the other a quick homemade salsa. With cheddar.

IMG-20210120-155054.jpg

I love corn tortillas, they have so much more flavour than wheat tortillas. Your salsa looks great too. Im getting hungry!

aldi tagliatelle with potatoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭beerguts

Large chips and a Doner kebab. I have that lovely stuffed feeling now.

• Advertisement

beerguts wrote: »
    Large chips and a Doner kebab. I have that lovely stuffed feeling now.

WTF! No pic?:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    WTF! No pic?:eek:

criminal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭beerguts

bassy wrote: »
    criminal :D

I know I know I should have. But to be fair I left half the kebab on my shirt so I felt kind off ashamed putting a pic up😊

Rockshore here this evening. Mrs G on 120 white and fed. I have a small fillet steak, mash, mushrooms and peas for company later. A splash of gravy on top.

Rockshore here this evening. Mrs G on 120 white and fed. I have a small fillet steak, mash, mushrooms and peas for company later. A splash of gravy on top.

Hope it's not as small as the stingy one I got that time. Still have 3 left in the freezer!
    I'm having a coffee, will eat something later. I stuffed myself with chips and dip at 1am last night before bed :(

chilled can of carling its the weekend :)

bassy wrote: »
    chilled can of carling its the weekend :)

I put some Bud in the car there to chill. I hate Bud but bought it before Christmas cheap.

I put some Bud in the car there to chill. I hate Bud but bought it before Christmas cheap.

don,t like bud at all,and i see there is still slabs of it left over from xmas in my local aldi,so that says enough about it.

Hope it's not as small as the stingy one I got that time. Still have 3 left in the freezer!
    I'm having a coffee, will eat something later. I stuffed myself with chips and dip at 1am last night before bed :(

It is a small one as I chose the cut. A post beer meal with no left overs. I feckin hate wasting steak.:D

• Advertisement

It is a small one as I chose the cut. A post beer meal with no left overs. I feckin hate wasting steak.:D

to much red meat is bad for you :D

Advertisement