Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Vernon Coleman: They want to kill 6 Bn of us, enslave us [Covid-19]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

Thargor wrote: »
    What evidence do you have that they're disproportionate seeing as the virus is still spreading? What approach would you have taken if you were in power?

What does "more to this than just a virus" mean?

I'd do what the doctors and scientists behind the Great Barrington Declaration are pushing for, i.e. targeted protection. No masks, no lockdowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Quiner wrote: »
    I'd do what the doctors and scientists behind the Great Barrington Declaration are pushing for, i.e. targeted protection. No masks, no lockdowns.
    Never heard of it, but no surprise to see a quick Google reveal it was paid for by the Koch brothers, what a shock. Gullible people like you are to be pitied.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Schwab lamented that the stock market was booming in January last year. Three months later it collapses. And the World Economic Forum somehow managed in June, in what must be record time, to come up with a comprehensive program for resetting the planet. Every single area and aspect of society is covered as part of the reset program and is available to read on the WEF website. And they all just happen to use the same slogans, i.e. 'new normal' and 'build back better'.
    And yet, you won't read the book...

Never heard of it, but no surprise to see a quick Google reveal it was paid for by the Koch brothers, what a shock. Gullible people like you are to be pitied.

I'm not surprised you've never heard of it. RTÉ must've "forgotten" to mention it.

I'm not surprised you've never heard of it. RTÉ must've "forgotten" to mention it.
    Its generally a good thing that RTE isn't broadcasting right wing Koch brothers disinformation and propaganda, if they were there would be more damaged people likel you coming out with this sewage.

• Advertisement

Its generally a good thing that RTE isn't broadcasting right wing Koch brothers disinformation and propaganda, if they were there would be more of damaged people likely you coming out with this sewage.

So a person who holds a different opinion to you is 'damaged'?

The thousands of doctors and scientists who signed the Great Barrington Declaration are 'damaged'?

Cue 'but loads of people with fake names signed it'.

The thousands of doctors and scientists who signed the Great Barrington Declaration are 'damaged'?

Again, you believe that all the other doctors, experts and organisations are part of the giant global conspiracy to turn people into cyborgs at the behest of one guy who's book you haven't read..

When the "opinion" is presented as an fact with zero evidence to support it then yes definitely, mass disinformation spread by social media is the mental health issue of our time, see your recent "I dont know how they'll do it I just believe it" statements in regard to seizng all private property/killing and enslaving 6 billion of us gibberish
    Oh I dont doubt that for a second, loads more wont be aware their names are on the list at all, thats standard procedure for Koch Brothers funded disinformation like your "Great Declaration". See all their climate change denial "studies" from all their other "think-tanks" like the American Institute for Economic Research that they used to release this one.

When the "opinion" is presented as an fact with zero evidence to support it then yes definitely, mass disinformation spread by social media is the mental health issue of our time, see your recent "I dont know how they'll do it I just believe it" statements in regard to seizng all private property/killing and enslaving 6 billion of us gibberish
    Oh I dont doubt that for a second, loads more wont be aware their names are on the list at all, thats standard procedure for Koch Brothers funded disinformation like your "Great Declaration". See all their climate change denial "studies" from all their other "think-tanks like the American Institute for Economic Research that they used to release this one.

I said that I don't believe it will happen, but I fear that it might happen. Schwab has promised huge changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,247 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I said that I don't believe it will happen, but I fear that it might happen. Schwab has promised huge changes.

why would you be afraid of something you dont think will happen?

• Advertisement

why would you be afraid of something you dont think will happen?

I fear they will find a way to do it. I don't know how it could be done, but some of the best minds in the world are on board with the Great Reset, so if anybody will be able to think of a way to do it then it's them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Where? Where has he promised them? Who 8s he that he has the power to make these huge changes to the worlds population?

Did he promise this in his book?

Please quote the section in the book where you read this.

Where? Where has he promised them? Who 8s he that he has the power to make these huge changes to the worlds population?

From his book 'The Great Reset':

"Many of us are pondering when things will return to normal. The short response is: never.”

“The world as we knew it in the early months of 2020 is no more, dissolved in the context of the pandemic. Radical changes of such consequence are coming that some pundits have referred to a “before coronavirus” (BC) and “after coronavirus” (AC) era.”

What do the people who think we are talking nonsense think those "radical changes of such consequence" that are coming that we will talk of "a "before coronavirus" (BC) and "after coronavirus" (AC) era" will be? I have speculated as to what they might be. Schwab is saying they will be radical. What are they?

He has no mandate for his Great Reset. But human beings, or "human capital", as he calls us, have no say.

I fear they will find a way to do it. I don't know how it could be done, but some of the best minds in the world are on board with the Great Reset, so if anybody will be able to think of a way to do it then it's them.

who are these "best minds in the world" that are on board with "the great reset"?

King Mob wrote: »
    Did he promise this in his book?

Please quote the section in the book where you read this.

I just quoted it in my reply to another poster.

"Many of us are pondering when things will return to normal. The short response is: never.”

“The world as we knew it in the early months of 2020 is no more, dissolved in the context of the pandemic. Radical changes of such consequence are coming that some pundits have referred to a “before coronavirus” (BC) and “after coronavirus” (AC) era.”

What do the people who think we are talking nonsense think those "radical changes of such consequence" that are coming that we will talk of "a "before coronavirus" (BC) and "after coronavirus" (AC) era" will be? I have speculated as to what they might be. Schwab is saying they will be radical. What are they?

He has no mandate for his Great Reset. But human beings, or "human capital", as he calls us, have no say.

what page of the books is that quote from?

So to clarify

Nowhere in his book (that you haven't read) does he "promise huge changes."

• Registered Users Posts: 18,121 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Lads, you should know at this stage that none of the conspiracy theorists have actually read the book themselves, they're just parroting what they see on conspiracy websites.

what page of the books is that quote from?

Pages 11 and 12

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Lads, you should know at this stage that none of the conspiracy theorists have actually read the book themselves, they're just parroting what they see on conspiracy websites.

I have the book here on the phone. I'm reading it at the moment.

Pages 11 and 12

you haven't read the book so how do you know? sounds like a lie to me.

So to clarify

Nowhere in his book (that you haven't read) does he "promise huge changes."

I quoted from the book that he wrote about "radical changes" coming. It's on page 11 of the book. Did he mean something else by "radical changes"?

you haven't read the book so how do you know? sounds like a lie to me.

You ask me for the page numbers, I give you the numbers, and you still say I'm lying. Can't win. I'm reading the book at the moment.

I'm still waiting for an answer about the "radical changes" that are coming, according to Schwab. What do the people who call us conspiracy theorists think they will be?

I have the book here on the phone. I'm reading it at the moment.
    Hang on. Previously you said you had ordered it and the reason you hadn't yet read it was because you were waiting for it to arrive.

Looks like that was a lie too.

I think that's the 5th time you've changed your story on this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,121 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

You ask me for the page numbers, I give you the numbers, and you still say I'm lying. Can't win. I'm reading the book at the moment.

I'm still waiting for an answer about the "radical changes" that are coming, according to Schwab. What do the people who call us conspiracy theorists think they will be?

Radical changes in the real world: more working from home, less commuting, renewable energy etc
    Radical changes in the conspiracy world: abolition of private property, perpetual lockdowns, killing off elderly people etc.

Radical changes in the conspiracy world: abolition of private property, perpetual lockdowns etc.
    Being forcibly made into cyborgs...

King Mob wrote: »
    Hang on. Previously you said you had ordered it and the reason you hadn't yet read it was because you were waiting for it to arrive.

Looks like that was a lie too.

I think that's the 5th time you've changed your story on this now.

Waiting for it to arrive, but have since discovered a PDF copy of the book. It takes time for books to arrive. As soon as the book arrives I'll switch to reading the book. You're free to believe it's a lie, but I'm reading the book, so you can't go on about people not reading the book.

But if you'd like to tell us 'conspiracy theorists' what you believe the "radical changes" will be then that'd be great.

Radical changes in the real world: more working from home, less commuting, renewable energy etc
    Radical changes in the conspiracy world: abolition of private property, perpetual lockdowns, killing off elderly people etc.

Less commuting would cause people to talk of "bc" and "ac" and would be a radical change? He's saying they're going to be "radical".

• Advertisement

I quoted from the book that he wrote about "radical changes" coming. It's on page 11 of the book. Did he mean something else by "radical changes"?

Where does he use the word promise? Or are you paraphrasing his suggestions of what may/could happen to suit your narrative?

Advertisement